Would love to find one but not one within 100 miles so far but I am looking@JED
Look on the tracker and see if there is any dealer stock that fits your parameters…just a thought.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Would love to find one but not one within 100 miles so far but I am looking@JED
Look on the tracker and see if there is any dealer stock that fits your parameters…just a thought.
Would love to find one but not one within 100 miles so far but I am looking
I’ll give it a try thanksI don’t know if you are aware, but you can actually click on the number 100 in the webpage address on Ford’s website and manually change it to 500 to search a 500 mile radius. It won’t go more than 500 though, but still way better than only seeing a 100 mile radius.
We live in a strange world when it's easier to find a bottle of Blanton's than it is to buy a pickup truck.View attachment 31041
I know I’ve posted it before. But here I am again. Alone in the dark place of an empty inbox.
I’m going to have tendinitis. I guess I’ll put on some Johnny Cash, pour some Blanton’s and suck my thumb.
You can cross your testy brothers? How old are you??? LOLOLSeemed like last week, all those emails that people said they were getting were arriving between 2-3pm PST. So I'm watching the clock for that magical hour and crossing my fingers, toes, and I think even my nuts have crossed to try and throw in their support.
Have you reached out to Chip at Granger?I held out hope all day today because it seemed like guys were getting their emails pretty late in the day last week but still nothing for my 4/30 order as of 8:07pm Eastern. When I started to lose hope for myself I was still hoping I'd log in here and see @Vermonster with good news but no go there either.
I know it's blasphemous but given the fact that I'm going to lose out on another PCO (expires September 30th) and my current F-150 is losing value every day I started shopping Rams today. I haven't thrown myself over that cliff, yet, but I'm tempted to at least reach out and see what pricing and delivery timelines are looking like for them.
Did you have to start over the wait after removing the AS ?YAHOOOO got my build week 9/6 and VIN! Platty Tremor 6.7 ordered 7/15, removed Adaptive Steering a week or so after, thanks to Ice Capades post. Can’t wait for actual build day now, ir whatever update I’m supposed to get !
I just got the same news today and was told there was no way I could drop adaptive steering. I ordered 4/3 as well.....I have a build date of 10/25 now and it's looking like an after Christmas delivery. I think I'm just going to re order, or wait for a 23. This is the most asanine process I've ever encountered with ordering. If ford is going to a order sales model, they better get some of the kinks worked out because people don't like to wait 8 months when they have decided to pull the triggerWell just got done talking with the dealer who reached out to his rep and told me I was not selected for build date yet. Next scheduling day for superdutys is sept 15. If I’m selected then I can expect to get truck end of January first of February I sure hope that info is wrong. I ordered 4/3/21. My truck has nothing to hold it back from being built so really at a loss for words as to why my truck hasn’t been built. Needless to say not really happy with the process of getting my dream truck. Hope all of you waiting get your truck selected to build
I ordered a TRX as a back up.....PCO, Xplan, I'm about to walk away from it all until they get their shit togetherI held out hope all day today because it seemed like guys were getting their emails pretty late in the day last week but still nothing for my 4/30 order as of 8:07pm Eastern. When I started to lose hope for myself I was still hoping I'd log in here and see @Vermonster with good news but no go there either.
I know it's blasphemous but given the fact that I'm going to lose out on another PCO (expires September 30th) and my current F-150 is losing value every day I started shopping Rams today. I haven't thrown myself over that cliff, yet, but I'm tempted to at least reach out and see what pricing and delivery timelines are looking like for them.
Not old. It’s just a testament to how bad my whole body wants this truck. They got a little damaged, but they get credit for taking a hit for the team! HahaYou can cross your testy brothers? How old are you??? LOLOL
I’m new to the site, I ordered my truck 5-11 with no AS. I got a VIN last Friday and I was told a production date of 9-27. I have not received any emails but I’ve been checking the Ford order website as well as the Mach E site. My order showed in order processing. Today it now says estimated to be delivered to dealer in Nan days. Does anyone have any idea what this means?I just got the same news today and was told there was no way I could drop adaptive steering. I ordered 4/3 as well.....I have a build date of 10/25 now and it's looking like an after Christmas delivery. I think I'm just going to re order, or wait for a 23. This is the most asanine process I've ever encountered with ordering. If ford is going to a order sales model, they better get some of the kinks worked out because people don't like to wait 8 months when they have decided to pull the trigger
Nan means not a number and is just a null status until more information becomes available in the database. My build date is next Saturday and says the same thing. Won't update until it's shipped most likely.I’m new to the site, I ordered my truck 5-11 with no AS. I got a VIN last Friday and I was told a production date of 9-27. I have not received any emails but I’ve been checking the Ford order website as well as the Mach E site. My order showed in order processing. Today it now says estimated to be delivered to dealer in Nan days. Does anyone have any idea what this means?
Look at the brightside, the didnt build your truck with a missing part then let it sit to rot in parking lot for 6 months.I just got the same news today and was told there was no way I could drop adaptive steering. I ordered 4/3 as well.....I have a build date of 10/25 now and it's looking like an after Christmas delivery. I think I'm just going to re order, or wait for a 23. This is the most asanine process I've ever encountered with ordering. If ford is going to a order sales model, they better get some of the kinks worked out because people don't like to wait 8 months when they have decided to pull the trigger
Sorry man, but at least your drinking the good stuff.View attachment 31041
I know I’ve posted it before. But here I am again. Alone in the dark place of an empty inbox.
I’m going to have tendinitis. I guess I’ll put on some Johnny Cash, pour some Blanton’s and suck my thumb.
Ordered my truck last Saturday and got a build date of 9/20. Fully loaded lariat except adaptive steering and heated rear seats.Anyone receiving build emails today?
Thank you, I guess I’m trying to read into it in hopes that my truck might be going into production sooner than the date I was given.Nan means not a number and is just a null status until more information becomes available in the database. My build date is next Saturday and says the same thing. Won't update until it's shipped most likely.