FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I don’t get it. Why are you frustrated with the dealer? They don’t get to decide if your truck gets built. So, if they have no news to give you, what do you want from them?
Return of communication. Salesman never answered 4 emails regarding questions I had over the sales, options, rebates, time frame, etc. I finally spoke with the sales manager who was able to confirm all options had been ordered and was supposed to get back with me on another question I had. He never did, nor was my call from yesterday returned. I'm not faulting the dealer for the wait, I'm criticizing their lack of communication regarding a pricey sale and what I might expect, since others have posted that they were able to obtain VINs by calling their dealers. Other than that, the original purpose of the post was to answer answer the question as to whether or not I'd gotten an email from Ford today, which after 6 weeks, I haven't.
 
Seems like you’re going to tow with it, so I would change the gears.
He doesn't have the Tremor package on his build. Would be 3.55 gears if so.
 
Of course! But, this is a Tremor forum after all. 😂
I feel sad every time I have to mention I didn't order a tremor :( like in the annoying guy that always asks if he can tag along. So sad but love all you guys someday ill make so much money I can have a play truck
 
I feel sad every time I have to mention I didn't order a tremor :( like in the annoying guy that always asks if he can tag along. So sad but love all you guys someday ill make so much money I can have a play truck
No problem :) Just wanted to make sure the dealer didn't accidentally not add the Tremor package, like they end up doing for heated steering wheel and carpet delete.
 
No problem :) Just wanted to make sure the dealer didn't accidentally not add the Tremor package, like they end up doing for heated steering wheel and carpet delete.
Yeah soon as I added snow plow tremor went away. I cried that night lol
 
No problem :) Just wanted to make sure the dealer didn't accidentally not add the Tremor package, like they end up doing for heated steering wheel and carpet delete.
Thanks for your service brother! My dad was air force
 
Yeah soon as I added snow plow tremor went away. I cried that night lol
There are a few folks on here who plow with their Tremors. I toyed around with the thought, but decided I’ll just use the ol’ tractor.
 
Last edited:
Well just got done talking with the dealer who reached out to his rep and told me I was not selected for build date yet. Next scheduling day for superdutys is sept 15. If I’m selected then I can expect to get truck end of January first of February I sure hope that info is wrong. I ordered 4/3/21. My truck has nothing to hold it back from being built so really at a loss for words as to why my truck hasn’t been built. Needless to say not really happy with the process of getting my dream truck. Hope all of you waiting get your truck selected to build
 
I heard from my local sales manager today that they will not be scheduling any Trucks with AS unless in's a KR for the foreseeable future. :(
Been this way for awhile now actually. KR is being scheduled because the leather color on the steering wheel is different.
 
There are a few folks on here who plow with their Tremors. I toyed around with the thought, but decided I’ll just used the ol’ tractor.
I need a guy that can snowblow sidewalks with their tractor. wanna come my way lol
 
I ordered 6/8. Dropped AS 5 days ago.
I ordered the same day, dropped AS yesterday. So I'm hoping I'll get a build date very soon. Thanks!
 
I need a guy that can snowblow sidewalks with their tractor. wanna come my way lol
That’s a long drive - but if you have cold beer! Lol 😂
 
Well just got done talking with the dealer who reached out to his rep and told me I was not selected for build date yet. Next scheduling day for superdutys is sept 15. If I’m selected then I can expect to get truck end of January first of February I sure hope that info is wrong. I ordered 4/3/21. My truck has nothing to hold it back from being built so really at a loss for words as to why my truck hasn’t been built. Needless to say not really happy with the process of getting my dream truck. Hope all of you waiting get your truck selected to build
You have to be kidding me - I’m going to Hulk out. January/February?

That’s is crazy. F150s with AS are shipping and so are the SD KR trucks. Sure - steering wheels vary in color for the KR, but I’d think the modules are the same. Rob that parts bin, Ford!!

Actually, they are likely already assembled. But come on! I really don’t want my truck delivered in the snow and salt. 😒
 
You have to be kidding me - I’m going to Hulk out. January/February?

That’s is crazy. F150s with AS are shipping and so are the SD KR trucks. Sure - steering wheels vary in color for the KR, but I’d think the modules are the same. Rob that parts bin, Ford!!

Actually, they are likely already assembled. But come on! I really don’t want my truck delivered in the snow and salt. 😒
Ford's current parts bin:

b6vCHKY.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom