FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Build week of 8/23 - still hasn't gone into production. I can see in this thread that several others with the same build week and even some with later build weeks have gone into production over the last two days.

Looking at the tracking spreadsheet I can see several trucks with the same or later build weeks that have gone into production ahead of mine. I don't think my build contains any crazy commodities that are delayed right now..

I'm always that guy who ends up with some problem with my order, ticket, reservation, etc.. never through any fault of my own. I fully anticipate the same to happen here.
 
Build week of 8/23 - still hasn't gone into production. I can see in this thread that several others with the same build week and even some with later build weeks have gone into production over the last two days.

Looking at the tracking spreadsheet I can see several trucks with the same or later build weeks that have gone into production ahead of mine. I don't think my build contains any crazy commodities that are delayed right now..

I'm always that guy who ends up with some problem with my order, ticket, reservation, etc.. never through any fault of my own. I fully anticipate the same to happen here.

Further, I'm seeing on the Public SD Tracker that my order date has changed to 7/1 when it was actually 6/23. I can still find the email from Ford confirming this, and when I check my VIN with any of the Ford utilities it reflects the appropriate date. Just makes me think there is some issue with my order or something.
 
Build week of 8/23 - still hasn't gone into production. I can see in this thread that several others with the same build week and even some with later build weeks have gone into production over the last two days.

Looking at the tracking spreadsheet I can see several trucks with the same or later build weeks that have gone into production ahead of mine. I don't think my build contains any crazy commodities that are delayed right now..

I'm always that guy who ends up with some problem with my order, ticket, reservation, etc.. never through any fault of my own. I fully anticipate the same to happen here.
We must be cousins. Which ever line I pick at the grocery store always ends up being the slowest. I'm 8/23 and still waiting just like you.
 
We must be cousins. Which ever line I pick at the grocery store always ends up being the slowest. I'm 8/23 and still waiting just like you.
Yep! Two people in the line I chose, but then one of them has problems with a coupon that takes 13 minutes to resolve.. Meanwhile the longer line I opted not to use has processed 15 shoppers while I wait. Sounds about right.


Now all of the order info for my build on the independent tracker is wrong!

1629376665549.webp


I live in UT, my order date was 6/23, and my color was Atlas Blue. The packages are wrong too. =]
 
Yep! Two people in the line I chose, but then one of them has problems with a coupon that takes 13 minutes to resolve.. Meanwhile the longer line I opted not to use has processed 15 shoppers while I wait. Sounds about right.


Now all of the order info for my build on the independent tracker is wrong!

View attachment 30993

I live in UT, my order date was 6/23, and my color was Atlas Blue. The packages are wrong too. =]
Yeah the spreadsheet is messed up, looks like someone sorted a column on accident. Mine now shows a NM truck (I'm in MI).

My truck has been on CSX transport since 8/12 and has been sitting in the yard or in a car at the final resting point in MI for days now. Not sure what the holdup is... I was expecting it to arrive at the dealer a few days ago.
 
Yeah the spreadsheet is messed up, looks like someone sorted a column on accident. Mine now shows a NM truck (I'm in MI).

My truck has been on CSX transport since 8/12 and has been sitting in the yard or in a car at the final resting point in MI for days now. Not sure what the holdup is... I was expecting it to arrive at the dealer a few days ago.

I did notice on the main page that it says it's currently updated - it's possible it's going to be all goofy until if fully updates.
 
It just got real… Ordered 7.6.21 Just got my window sticker this morning. Delivering by rail to Galveston Tx
Likewise... ordered 6/29. Was built last week. Just got shipment notification. ETA 9/1-9/7.
 
Do you have carpet delete on yours? If so, is there a minus sign in front of the 50.00 for that option on your window sticker?
Got my window sticker this morning. No minus sign, but the numbers are correct
 
No love for the King Ranch in the SD Tracker this week.. mine and two others have been stranded in "Order Processing" as all the XL,XLT and Lariats have been moving into "In Production"

i am getting anxious..
 
Back
Top Bottom