FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Just got word from the dealership that my truck is in South Carolina and is scheduled to be at the dealership in North Carolina on 8/27, but dealership said they believe it will arrive quicker. I'm really excited seeing all these beautiful trucks being delivered!
 
I ordered back in July and got confirmation on the 7th and a build date of 8/23. looked on Mach E and on Ford build page and it looks like it went to production, but I have no WS as of this time. Carbon Gray, Lariat Ultimate, Blackout Package, Winch. No Moon Roof or Adaptive Steering or extra cameras
 
Good luck on scheduling day tomorrow everyone! I won’t lie - I’d like a VIN. lol.

044713F0-FFBF-4C96-9751-D8C2C70E2E1D.webp
 
Truck arrived at dealer, and...... there is a dent in the tailgate... Salesman said they are waiting on the paintless guy to show up and see if he can fix it... might be the first 2022 with bodywork, LOL...
I went and dropped off a check today and picked it up, I could not find where the dent was and commercial sales guy finally told me it looks like it happened when they were doing the spray and bedliner from what we both thought that either they remove the tailgate for the spraying liner and dropped it or possibly they left something in the bed when they shut the tailgate and the lower right corner of the tailgate was creased but the body shop did a excellent job I couldn't tell. I'm as happy as shit!
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20210818_213946419.webp
    PXL_20210818_213946419.webp
    353.2 KB · Views: 127
I went and dropped off a check today and picked it up, I could not find where the dent was and commercial sales guy finally told me it looks like it happened when they were doing the spray and bedliner from what we both thought that either they remove the tailgate for the spraying liner and dropped it or possibly they left something in the bed when they shut the tailgate and the lower right corner of the tailgate was creased but the body shop did a excellent job I couldn't tell. I'm as happy as shit!
Man - congratulations! Extremely happy for you! I’ll sip the Buffalo Trace to you tonight! 🥃
 
Mine was a build week of 8/23. Been checking the Mach-E site for a while now with no changes. Tonight I checked it and still no changes. Went to the vehicle order tracker site and it said in production. Went back and refreshed the Mach-E site and it updated to in production. No window sticker yet.
 
Any of you Platinum guys with Adaptive Steering considered changing your order to a King Ranch?
According to posts on blueovalforums.com if you change trim levels, it updates to new pricing and also a new date of order is generated, putting you further down the line.
 
well, after you posted that @texmudder decided to refresh one more time....

Now I got a WS but no updates on ford tracker or mach-e on status, but feel good with the WS!
Do you have carpet delete on yours? If so, is there a minus sign in front of the 50.00 for that option on your window sticker?
 
Do you have carpet delete on yours? If so, is there a minus sign in front of the 50.00 for that option on your window sticker?
No.... I want that option now but by the time I realized how good the carpet delete actually looked was the day after it scheduled and dealer acted like they couldn't update it with out ordering new.

Sorry.
 
So I drove by the dealership after work to check out the truck and the dealer has already slapped the "market adjustment" sticker on it of $5,000. Kinda pissed me off a bit.

Is this just in case I don't actually take possession? I don't think its legal for them to add a "market adjustment" to a retail order. I have in writing and signed that I have x-plan pricing. Just wanted to check and see if anyone else had this happen to theirs.

Still on schedule to pick it up Monday.
 
So I drove by the dealership after work to check out the truck and the dealer has already slapped the "market adjustment" sticker on it of $5,000. Kinda pissed me off a bit.

Is this just in case I don't actually take possession? I don't think its legal for them to add a "market adjustment" to a retail order. I have in writing and signed that I have x-plan pricing. Just wanted to check and see if anyone else had this happen to theirs.

Still on schedule to pick it up Monday.
That dealership's SOP may have their pdi prep people automatically do that for each vehicle that comes in. 🤞
 
So I drove by the dealership after work to check out the truck and the dealer has already slapped the "market adjustment" sticker on it of $5,000. Kinda pissed me off a bit.

Is this just in case I don't actually take possession? I don't think its legal for them to add a "market adjustment" to a retail order. I have in writing and signed that I have x-plan pricing. Just wanted to check and see if anyone else had this happen to theirs.

Still on schedule to pick it up Monday.
also interested in this because i ordered from Gosch escondido as well after the first truck i ordered from another dealer will be here before my 90 day membership required for x plan. id like to see if they honor your price without any markups
 
I was leaning KR to begin with, that little debacle just made the choice easy.
I ordered KR without the Adaptive Steering - Figured I've made it 50 years without it - I'll be just fine and MAYBE get my new rig sooner...
 
Back
Top Bottom