Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
That color looks amazing!ITS HERE! Transit time from KTP to San Diego was 16 days listed as "convoy"
I'm having them send it out for bed liner as I didn't have it done at the factory, didn't wanna risk delays.
Picking it up next Monday
View attachment 30880
ITS HERE! Transit time from KTP to San Diego was 16 days listed as "convoy"
I'm having them send it out for bed liner as I didn't have it done at the factory, didn't wanna risk delays.
Picking it up next Monday
View attachment 30880
Wow, that's beautiful. Looks identical to my build AND we're not too far away apparently. Congratulations!!Finally arrived at the dealership. Can’t take her home tonight but will be able to pick up tomorrow. There was a F350 7.3L Iconic Silver on the same truck. Not sure if that new owner is a member of the forum but…if so…your truck just arrived at Auburn Ford (Auburn, CA).View attachment 30833View attachment 30834View attachment 30835
Check that “wandering” closely. Mine never went away. Well my previous truck 21 F-250 Lariat FX4 6.7 stock w the 20” wheels stock.View attachment 30867
Picked mine up yesterday. Here it is next to the 2018 Rappy I traded in. As discussed in some of the forums here, there is a sense of "wandering" in the front end with a lot of steering correction needed. This has been attributed to the new Duratracs by others. I hope they are right. Otherwise AWESOME truck.
Adaptive steering ?Son of a Bitch! I just got an email from my dealer, my production moved all the way to the last week of October 10/25. I ordered it on 5/25. So depressing
Probably, based on this post I found: https://blueovalforums.com/forums/i...it-worthwhile/&do=findComment&comment=1143616Adaptive steering ?
Oh man...that is a bummer.Son of a Bitch! I just got an email from my dealer, my production moved all the way to the last week of October 10/25. I ordered it on 5/25. So depressing
Mine has the minus sign.Can anyone else with an F350 Lariat with carpet delete option share their window sticker?
Wondering if yours is missing the minus sign before the price for that option like mine is.
Can you post window sticker (edit out the various bits)Mine has the minus sign.
Sure, will need to do so later today though.Can you post window sticker (edit out the various bits)
Thank you!
Yes adaptive steeringAdaptive steering ?
Welcome to the clubSon of a Bitch! I just got an email from my dealer, my production moved all the way to the last week of October 10/25. I ordered it on 5/25. So depressing
Yea frustrating but I’m not giving up any of my options. Oh wellWelcome to the clubMine changed to 10/25 too... Adaptive Steering is the culprit
I hear ya. I'd just like a VIN # at this point though. Ordered 4/27 - Crickets since then. Glad to hear you have Adaptive Steering still... At least there is hope.Yea frustrating but I’m not giving up any of my options. Oh well