Yep, it should look like this: (found on another Tremor member's window sticker for their F250)Same here
Source: https://www.fordtremor.com/attachments/screenshot_20210723-101344-png.28606/
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yep, it should look like this: (found on another Tremor member's window sticker for their F250)Same here
Congs! You should have eta of delivery, shouldn't you?Delivered on Saturday and picked her up today. Still can’t believe its here, honestly expected November or December before it arrived.
View attachment 30807
Well the journey is over. Went to take a look at her tonight, should be able to pick her up in a couple days….View attachment 30770
Do you have carpet delete option? If so, I wonder if yours is missing the minus sign as well.I just received my window sticker as well. Build week of 8/23.
Me too!! Must have checked like 20 times today.You guys with build weeks of 8/23 and showing in production are killing me. I have a n 8/23 date and I am still at order confirmed...![]()
I went full carpet with mine.Do you have carpet delete option? If so, I wonder if yours is missing the minus sign as well.
Crap, Ford only lets you 19 times per day. Each additional time sets the build back an extra week.Me too!! Must have checked like 20 times today.
Looks good! Is that a 22? What color is that if so?I got my truck today. Ordered 3-19
Sweet looking truck! Is that Star White or Oxford?Finally arrived at the dealership. Can’t take her home tonight but will be able to pick up tomorrow. There was a F350 7.3L Iconic Silver on the same truck. Not sure if that new owner is a member of the forum but…if so…your truck just arrived at Auburn Ford (Auburn, CA).View attachment 30833View attachment 30834View attachment 30835
Hey that's my window stickerYep, it should look like this: (found on another Tremor member's window sticker for their F250)
![]()
Source: https://www.fordtremor.com/attachments/screenshot_20210723-101344-png.28606/
My truck is a Lariat so I know for that trim level they are included in the Black package otherwise have to be ordered as a stand-alone option. I chose the latter path with mine...Got my window sticker, getting a bit more real!! I think i might have missed the led headlights? Are they include in a certain package??
Thanks, i did get the Black appearance package.My truck is a Lariat so I know for that trim level they are included in the Black package otherwise have to be ordered as a stand-alone option. I chose the latter path with mine...
Thanks it’s Star White. At the time I ordered Oxford wasn’t an option if you selected the Black Appearance Package.Sweet looking truck! Is that Star White or Oxford?
Still isn't!Thanks it’s Star White. At the time I ordered Oxford wasn’t an option if you selected the Black Appearance Package.