FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I've of course both looked it up AND asked and there is no update.

My question is whether or not a week before the scheduled build week is too early to expect to see some form of movement.
You won't see any activity until the order is released to plant during your assigned build week or immediately before. You can ask your dealer to look at vehicle visibility report to give you status updates. You should also be able to access your window sticker when your order is released to plant (usually shows up on Mach E tracker first.
 
Hello all, new member here but I've been watching this thread closely as I have a 2022 F250 ordered (non-tremor, sorry).

I have a question on the Mach E tracker. I put in my vin and it says can't retrieve VIN. Has anyone else had this happen or will it start working when my truck goes "in production". BTW, I ordered 7/14, recieved order confirmation email from Ford the same day, Recieved VIN and scheduled build date email from Ford 7/20. Build date is next week, 8/23. F250 Lariat Value, 6.7, HCTTP, Black Appearance package.
 
My 8/28 build day truck just went into production on the SEG fyi tracking site.

Edit: Ford tracking site updated as well.

WsLgsSu.png


2ab7joZ.png
 
From what I am seeing it is only the King Ranches. Hang in there, our day will come.
BTW, I see you are in DFW, which dealer did you buy from? North Central Ford here
My Tremor is a Platinum F250 with AS, original order date 4/20 and first build date was 7/19.. pushed back multiple times and was set for 9/6. Just spoke with my dealer and now my build week is 10/25. If you are waiting on a Platinum with AS then you should reach out to your salesperson and check your build week. Dealer said he sees no commodity restrictions on my order.. Seems odd that King Ranches with AS are getting built and platinums are not.
 
Happy for you, but a bit concerned that my 8/23 build date hasn't budged yet. Do you mind if I ask which user you are so I can see what your build looks like?
Scroll down to the (Not a member) truck on the spreadsheet.

Yours will update sometime this week. Based on previous weeks, there is no rhyme or reason on the tracking site update schedule.
 
My 8/28 build day truck just went into production on the SEG fyi tracking site.

Edit: Ford tracking site updated as well.

WsLgsSu.png


2ab7joZ.png

Nice! I just decided to check mine and it says the same "in production" . I had a build week of 8/23. Hopefully it comes a bit sooner. I won't believe it until I can physically put my hand on the truck.
 
The amount of trucks that are slated to be built next week is quite alot, based on the tracking spreadsheet.
I feel like they should ship my truck out, then, to make room. :D

(I'm awaiting shipment.)
 
I feel like they should ship my truck out, then, to make room. :D

(I'm awaiting shipment.)
The sooner it ships the less pigeon shit the dealer has to rub into the paintwork. :D
 
So, my tremor is "Awaiting Shipment" category. This morning, my Window Sticker date at the very bottom changed from 08/10/2021 to 08/17/2021. I have seen no changes on the trackers.
Hopefully it means it shipped today because I believe the tracker is usually slightly delayed
 
Just got the word mine has hit the dealership. They are gonna get it ready and I will pick up tomorrow morning!
Let's hope it literally didn't hit the dealership 😩
 
I feel like they should ship my truck out, then, to make room. :D

(I'm awaiting shipment
I agree. Let’s finish mine before we start any more!!! 🤣
 
My 8/28 build day truck just went into production on the SEG fyi tracking site.

Edit: Ford tracking site updated as well.

WsLgsSu.png


2ab7joZ.png
I have a build week of 8/23. The Ford Tracking site has updated to "in Production" this morning but the Mach-E site hasn't updated. Can you view your Window Sticker yet?
 
It literally did the first time, but this time it made it off the transport truck successfully.
Woah, what? 😲 Hopefully the region rep ordered as a priority 1 or 2 for the replacement.
 
Back
Top Bottom