FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Anyone with a build week of 8/3 had their truck shipped out yet? MrMallerd and I have had trucks built for over 10 days now with no updated on MachE tracker. My estimated delivery was originally 8/12-8/18
Built 8/6. Ten days and no movement. Called sales manager today and he says it appears the truck is still at the factory. He also gave me a later delivery date than Ford sent. I wish someone could tell me why its been stuck for 10 days while other trucks build after with same accessories have shipped out already.
 
Built 8/6. Ten days and no movement. Called sales manager today and he says it appears the truck is still at the factory. He also gave me a later delivery date than Ford sent. I wish someone could tell me why its been stuck for 10 days while other trucks build after with same accessories have shipped out already.
Purely theorizing: it could be they are waiting for enough trucks to be built and ship out to your area in one go. If they have some others they know are coming down the line and would be going on the same train, I could see it being worth the optimization.

That's what I'm theorizing for mine, anyways. :ROFLMAO:
 
Purely theorizing: it could be they are waiting for enough trucks to be built and ship out to your area in one go. If they have some others they know are coming down the line and would be going on the same train, I could see it being worth the optimization.

That's what I'm theorizing for mine, anyways. :ROFLMAO:
I have considered that too. But I haven't gotten the final Built notification either. Seems like I would get that and it would currently show Waiting Shipment. Who knows for sure!!!
 
Purely theorizing: it could be they are waiting for enough trucks to be built and ship out to your area in one go. If they have some others they know are coming down the line and would be going on the same train, I could see it being worth the optimization.

That's what I'm theorizing for mine, anyways. :ROFLMAO:
Did a little searching and found another truck on dealerships website that shows in transit. It had a production date two days later than mine and shipped out 8-11. It's scheduled to arrive at dealership within one day of when mine is suppose to. I wonder if there is a chance there is just a glitch and mine has already shipped.
 
Did a little searching and found another truck on dealerships website that shows in transit. It had a production date two days later than mine and shipped out 8-11. It's scheduled to arrive at dealership within one day of when mine is suppose to. I wonder if there is a chance there is just a glitch and mine has already shipped.
Ohh hopefully! That would certainly be convenient if it wasn't actually held up still.
 
Sorry couldn't resist:

ChrisKane_img2_62317.webp
 
For what it’s worth, I know folks have been trying to call Ford Marketing to see if there’s any additional information and we’re able to find out VINs, production weeks, etc a bit earlier. Tried that this afternoon with no luck. They aren’t doing anything if you don’t have a VIN. I’ve only been waiting confirmed and unscheduled for about a month now, so no big deal so far.
 
Did a little searching and found another truck on dealerships website that shows in transit. It had a production date two days later than mine and shipped out 8-11. It's scheduled to arrive at dealership within one day of when mine is suppose to. I wonder if there is a chance there is just a glitch and mine has already shipped.

Mine shipped on Friday but didn't show it shipped until today. Ford's system is antiquated and has to run jobs as batches across different systems. They do not update instantly nor in a way that makes sense without seeing the whole system schedule.
 
Do either of you; @BroncoHooves @boomboom have your build week populated in the MachE tracker ?

I also have an 8/23 build week but nothing reflected in the Mach E tracker
Same, I asked my dealer to look up the vehicle visibility report sometime this week for me.
order and confirmed 7/13
Build week 8/23
 
Mine shipped on Friday but didn't show it shipped until today. Ford's system is antiquated and has to run jobs as batches across different systems. They do not update instantly nor in a way that makes sense without seeing the whole system schedule.
When you say "didn't show it shipped until today", do you mean on Ford's official tracking site? The Mach-E tracker? Or the spreadsheet?

While I know they all come from the same place, in my experience the Mach-E tracker is the fastest to update.
 
When you say "didn't show it shipped until today", do you mean on Ford's official tracking site? The Mach-E tracker? Or the spreadsheet?

While I know they all come from the same place, in my experience the Mach-E tracker is the fastest to update.
Ford website doesn't work for Canadian trucks.

Mach-E and spreadsheet showed at the same time. 3 days after it shipped.
 
Ford website doesn't work for Canadian trucks.

Mach-E and spreadsheet showed at the same time. 3 days after it shipped.
Well that's dumb it doesn't work for Canadian trucks. :|

But good to know! Fingers crossed mine shows up as in transit soon!
 
Congrats to everyone who got scheduled today!

Still nothing on my 4/30 order. I think I've hit refresh on my email about 500 times today and I got absolutely no work done. Planning to go scorched earth with my dealer and Ford tomorrow until I can get some kind of answer about what's holding me up. As far as I can tell I don't have any of the options that were holding up builds so I'm at a loss as to how guys who ordered within the last 2 weeks are getting scheduled and I'm still out here

I ordered mine with Z-plan… original order was 4/8 for xlt, changed to lariat on 6/2… still no built date as of today. I don’t think they consider the a/z orders a higher priority. Heck I am signed up for the first responder discount too.

it seems to be so random. I’ve seen nearly identical builds, ordered just a couple weeks ago with build dates already. Such a painful wait. Lol
Yep. I am x plan , lariat value . No 360 cameras, no moonroof. 4/20 xlt tremor, switch to lariat 7/13. Still nothing. Hopefully 8/19 I'll get picked up.
I guess if your not KR, Platinum or lariat ultimate, you get looked over.
I am keeping fingers crossed 8/19 I'll get email.
 
Yep. I am x plan , lariat value . No 360 cameras, no moonroof. 4/20 xlt tremor, switch to lariat 7/13. Still nothing. Hopefully 8/19 I'll get picked up.
I guess if your not KR, Platinum or lariat ultimate, you get looked over.
I am keeping fingers crossed 8/19 I'll get email.
I like to make things difficult on myself. Today I switched my order from a lariat value to an Ultimate. Added quad beam LED’s, and the 360 cameras. So it’s either going to add more time to my order, or it may make them schedule it sooner! The ball’s in your court Ford! I’m not adding any more things to this order. 😂
 
Purely theorizing: it could be they are waiting for enough trucks to be built and ship out to your area in one go. If they have some others they know are coming down the line and would be going on the same train, I could see it being worth the optimization.

That's what I'm theorizing for mine, anyways. :ROFLMAO:
The way I figure it, your two guys’ trucks should have been on the same train as mine. Built 8/6, went in for bedliner and shipped within a couple days. Something is going on I suspect.
 
Anyone with a build week of 8/3 had their truck shipped out yet? MrMallerd and I have had trucks built for over 10 days now with no updated on MachE tracker. My estimated delivery was originally 8/12-8/18
Mine was built July 26th and took a few days to a week before they showed it shipped with estimated date of Aug 30-Set 5th. My original eta was Aug 15-20.

FYI Others have had the same far out dates but said theirs have arrived about a week early.
 
Back
Top Bottom