I also received an email from Ford stating that my production date got bumped up from 9/20 to 8/30. Ordered 7/19. Keeping fingers crossed that things keep moving in the right direction!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Window sticker usually shows up when you're a few days away from actual production week. For example, my truck was scheduled to build week of 8/2. I had my sticker by 7/30 and the truck started and ended build between 8/6-8/8.I have a build week of 8/23. When can I expect an email telling me my exact Build Day and when do I get a Window Sticker?
You have to ask the dealer for the build day. I have the same build week as you do and got a date from my dealer.I have a build week of 8/23. When can I expect an email telling me my exact Build Day and when do I get a Window Sticker?
Do either of you; @BroncoHooves @boomboom have your build week populated in the MachE tracker ?You have to ask the dealer for the build day. I have the same build week as you do and got a date from my dealer.
Same here submitted a new order this morning after getting bump in production week a 2nd time due to adaptive steering. Back of line now, be interesting to see which gets built first.My KR order received by Ford this morning. Now for the new waiting game. Start at the bottom rung again.- It's worth it considering the dealer is now in my back yard vs a different state.
![]()
Do either of you; @BroncoHooves @boomboom have your build week populated in the MachE tracker ?
I also have an 8/23 build week but nothing reflected in the Mach E tracker
Nothing in Mach E for me yet?Do either of you; @BroncoHooves @boomboom have your build week populated in the MachE tracker ?
I also have an 8/23 build week but nothing reflected in the Mach E tracker
I am rethinking my dealer for the Initial email and no updates ordered 5/28 nothing crazy 350 lariatHoping to place my order today one dealer said 6 months the other said 8-12 weeks looking at the numbers here I am guessing the 8-12 is more accurate.
I believe adaptive steering is still on hold. So you won't get anything till that is removed or they start scheduling it again.I am rethinking my dealer for the Initial email and no updates ordered 5/28 nothing crazy 350 lariatView attachment 30746
I dropped that back in June, dealer was on top of that I don’t believe the dealer is the issue, just don’t know if the adaptive has been dropped on fords end to see it.I believe adaptive steering is still on hold. So you won't get anything till that is removed or they start scheduling it again.
Ask them to change your priority code to 10.I dropped that back in June, dealer was on top of that I don’t believe the dealer is the issue, just don’t know if the adaptive has been dropped on fords end to see it.
That would help but I don't see that as the issue. I had 19 and got my VIN last week with build week of 9/13 and ordered 6/22.Ask them to change your priority code to 10.
Wasn’t that the SOP already?Just released by Ford, until further notice, No '22 Super Duties with adaptive steering will be scheduled.
Doesn't do anything. I have a priority code 19 and got a VIN and build week 3 days after ordering.Ask them to change your priority code to 10.
It does do something if your dealer had a lot of orders.Doesn't do anything. I have a priority code 19 and got a VIN and build week 3 days after ordering.