FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I am rethinking my dealer for the Initial email and no updates ordered 5/28 nothing crazy 350 lariatView attachment 30746
Did your dealer submit everything for the COVP (customer order verification process)? Should be photo ID and signed order form.
 
It does do something if your dealer had a lot of orders.
True, but, only at the dealership. It won't get Ford to build it any sooner. The dealership I ordered through has 40+ in front of my order. My salesman alone had 27 Super Duties and 4 Broncos on order in front of mine.
 
I am rethinking my dealer for the Initial email and no updates ordered 5/28 nothing crazy 350 lariatView attachment 30746
I have the same order but Iconic Silver and minus the adaptive steering placed on 3/19. New Car Sales Manager told me today my priority code has changed from 10 to now expedited 02 and expects it to get picked up this week? or maybe next week? He also stated he placed a new order last week and it was scheduled right away and thinks it is the Tremor package that is holding up my build date? I don't put a lot of faith in anything I am being told at this point! Fingers Crossed!
 
Did your dealer submit everything for the COVP (customer order verification process)? Should be photo ID and signed order form.
Yessir, prior to my order we signed the agreement,
Driver license, a-plan Pin submitted, signed PO, and email from
Ford saying it’s in processing. I feel the dealer did their part. Just curious when they submitted dropping the adaptive steering of ford didn’t drop the ball. I have a new to us 5th wheel we’re dying to try out and drink and camp lol
 
Yessir, prior to my order we signed the agreement,
Driver license, a-plan Pin submitted, signed PO, and email from
Ford saying it’s in processing. I feel the dealer did their part. Just curious when they submitted dropping the adaptive steering of ford didn’t drop the ball. I have a new to us 5th wheel we’re dying to try out and drink and camp lol
You can drink and camp wherever your 5th wheel is now! 😉😉. I know, that’s not the same. But if you drink enough you can pretend you’re camping on the moon! 😀
 
Yessir, prior to my order we signed the agreement,
Driver license, a-plan Pin submitted, signed PO, and email from
Ford saying it’s in processing. I feel the dealer did their part. Just curious when they submitted dropping the adaptive steering of ford didn’t drop the ball. I have a new to us 5th wheel we’re dying to try out and drink and camp lol
No idea then. You could try having them put a new order with the same options, seems new orders are having better luck 🤷‍♂️

Hopefully you get to take the 5th wheel out soon. Waiting on a new truck and taking that out has got to be bad. Fingers crossed for you 🤞🍻
 
Just released by Ford, until further notice, No '22 Super Duties with adaptive steering will be scheduled.
Well, almost. They still seem OK with scheduling King Ranch w/ adaptive steering. I'm not sure what is so special about KR's that they keep getting cranked out with A.S. while none of the other variants do, unless it has something to do with the KR-specific steering wheel colors/trims being the only ones available with A.S. in them.
 
I have the same order but Iconic Silver and minus the adaptive steering placed on 3/19. New Car Sales Manager told me today my priority code has changed from 10 to now expedited 02 and expects it to get picked up this week? or maybe next week? He also stated he placed a new order last week and it was scheduled right away and thinks it is the Tremor package that is holding up my build date? I don't put a lot of faith in anything I am being told at this point! Fingers Crossed!
Same here man, I feel like I dog into things more than most and just trying to find a gap I can point out to help it along, or learn that I need to shut up and chill
 
Anyone with a build week of 8/3 had their truck shipped out yet? MrMallerd and I have had trucks built for over 10 days now with no updated on MachE tracker. My estimated delivery was originally 8/12-8/18
 
Just released by Ford, until further notice, No '22 Super Duties with adaptive steering will be scheduled.
This is the same as they said back in the middle of July. It hasn’t been restated until now. They weren’t scheduling AS (non KR) trucks regardless, so I dunno.

Still going to keep waiting, but I’m not sure if I’d rather spring for a KR or delete AS if it comes to it. Don’t care for the seats or the chrome, especially the tailgate.
 
Anyone with a build week of 8/3 had their truck shipped out yet? MrMallerd and I have had trucks built for over 10 days now with no updated on MachE tracker. My estimated delivery was originally 8/12-8/18
My truck was scheduled for the week of 8/3, was built on 8/6 and shipped shortly thereafter, arrived at dealer yesterday.
 
This is the same as they said back in the middle of July. It hasn’t been restated until now. They weren’t scheduling AS (non KR) trucks regardless, so I dunno.

Still going to keep waiting, but I’m not sure if I’d rather spring for a KR or delete AS if it comes to it. Don’t care for the seats or the chrome, especially the tailgate.
You’re in good company. If I could have the KR massaging seat - and keep all the lariat as is (with black package) done deal.
 
Anyone with a build week of 8/3 had their truck shipped out yet? MrMallerd and I have had trucks built for over 10 days now with no updated on MachE tracker. My estimated delivery was originally 8/12-8/18
My truck was built on 8/5 and hasn’t shipped yet. Dealer ETA is 9/6-9/12. I’m also getting curious about why it hasn’t shipped. Wondering if there’s a hold-up at GFX or something.

1629142645529.webp
 
My truck was built on 8/5 and hasn’t shipped yet. Dealer ETA is 9/6-9/12. I’m also getting curious about why it hasn’t shipped. Wondering if there’s a hold-up at GFX or something.

View attachment 30751
My estimated ship said 5 days and it’s been 11. Not the end of the world just curious
 
Good afternoon, I am currently waiting on a 22my Lariat Ultimate and am scheduled for production next week. I'm wondering if anyone from smack dab in the middle of Georgia has taken delivery of their new truck recently and if so how long did it take to get shipped to your dealer? Thanks!
 
Anyone with a build week of 8/3 had their truck shipped out yet? MrMallerd and I have had trucks built for over 10 days now with no updated on MachE tracker. My estimated delivery was originally 8/12-8/18
Mine was built on the 7th and shipped out on the 11th. It is in the state, but not at the dealer yet...
 
Just finally was able to get ahold of my sales person and she said my build week is 9/13! I never received an email about it! I saw that someone else had a similar situation.

I am wondering if the emails come from Ford themselves or if they have to be initiated by dealers? My dealer said they do all of their build notifications on Tuesdays or something like that. Either way, light at the end of the tunnel.
 
Just finally was able to get ahold of my sales person and she said my build week is 9/13! I never received an email about it! I saw that someone else had a similar situation.

I am wondering if the emails come from Ford themselves or if they have to be initiated by dealers? My dealer said they do all of their build notifications on Tuesdays or something like that. Either way, light at the end of the tunnel.
First - I love the username! 😂. I didn’t know if that was your lift, high heels, or something else! 😇

The dealer is the one who can add you to the notification. Many don’t know that - or just don’t take the time. So you may or may not be on it. If done right, you’d get the email at the same time as the dealer.

😎👍🏻
 

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom