FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Was just informed that my truck has made it to Mira Loma CA (east of LA) on its way to San Diego. Transit time so far has been 15 days for those of you trying to calculate your shipping. My window sticker lists "convoy" as the shipping method.

I should have my truck end of next week at the latest 😎
 
Woah, what? 😲 Hopefully the region rep ordered as a priority 1 or 2 for the replacement.
Dealer found me an FX4, they rerouted it to dealership, transport truck driver drove it off side of the transport truck. Totaled.... Oh well, ended up with a Tremor and the 7.3!
 
Delivered on Saturday and picked her up today. Still can’t believe its here, honestly expected November or December before it arrived.

7CE44FC6-E2B3-4BBC-B35F-F999EF4E0458.jpeg
 
I got my truck today. Ordered 3-19
BEAUTIMOUS!!!

This is Atlas Blue, correct? I think that I ordered the same color, and if so then I am so psyched....

Who am I kidding? I'm psyched either way!!!!
 
My Tremor is a Platinum F250 with AS, original order date 4/20 and first build date was 7/19.. pushed back multiple times and was set for 9/6. Just spoke with my dealer and now my build week is 10/25. If you are waiting on a Platinum with AS then you should reach out to your salesperson and check your build week. Dealer said he sees no commodity restrictions on my order.. Seems odd that King Ranches with AS are getting built and platinums are not.
I have a Lariat with AS on order (but only since 7/24), which are also not getting scheduled, it would seem. If I recall correctly, doesn't the KR have it's own special interior colors, which would make those steering wheels a different color for any other models? If that's the case, then my theory is that Ford was originally expecting a whole bunch of KRs to be ordered with AS, so they bought a crap-ton of KR steering wheels with AS and didn't order many of the other colors of steering wheels with AS. Now, they have all these orders for Platinum and Lariat trims with AS, but they have to wait on the right color steering wheels for them. This is a total fabrication on my part, but it seems plausible to me, anyway. I feel sorry for the folks who order Limiteds and don't even have the option to drop the AS if they wanted to.

Hey, maybe since they were at least willing to schedule you a build week, they are expecting to get new steering wheels in by then? We can only hope...

-SR-
 
I called the (800) 334-4375 number to see if I had a VIN # and production date set for the truck I ordered last April. Apparently Ford is no longer providing that information based on the Order # and Dealer #. Is there another way to get that information?
 
I called the (800) 334-4375 number to see if I had a VIN # and production date set for the truck I ordered last April. Apparently Ford is no longer providing that information based on the Order # and Dealer #. Is there another way to get that information?
Your dealer. Have them check the vehicle visibility report
 
Delivered on Saturday and picked her up today. Still can’t believe its here, honestly expected November or December before it arrived.

View attachment 30807
That is one good-looking truck. I'm feeling something akin to the T-1000...
 
Finally arrived at the dealership. Can’t take her home tonight but will be able to pick up tomorrow. There was a F350 7.3L Iconic Silver on the same truck. Not sure if that new owner is a member of the forum but…if so…your truck just arrived at Auburn Ford (Auburn, CA).
48DF8477-122D-4908-B814-D9F72B8680A9.webp
56AAF239-4566-4B64-9DD2-BBD25859366A.webp
C3A69D4B-744C-4ACE-9572-9E7047D5967C.webp
 
Interesting, there is an error on my window sticker and is missing a minus sign symbol before the 50.00 for the carpet delete option. 'Floor mat in lieu of carpet'

I saw someone else's sticker had the minus sign symbol.

All of my options add up correctly still though..

ACH6bZj.png
 
Back
Top Bottom