Gotta ask your dealer for the build date.the Mach E has moved to “in production” but still no build date. Build week is 8/23. Days
View attachment 30902
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Gotta ask your dealer for the build date.the Mach E has moved to “in production” but still no build date. Build week is 8/23. Days
View attachment 30902
same....You guys with build weeks of 8/23 and showing in production are killing me. I have a n 8/23 date and I am still at order confirmed...![]()
same....same....
mine updated to "in production" on the ford tracker but the mach e tracker still says "order confirmed" and neither one has the window stickersame....
What dealership in San Diego did you purchase from? I am waiting for mine build day 8/25 was curious about transit time. Thanks for sharing. 16 days seems quick compared to what I have been seeing 19-21 days on the tracker spreadsheet on FTE.ITS HERE! Transit time from KTP to San Diego was 16 days listed as "convoy"
I'm having them send it out for bed liner as I didn't have it done at the factory, didn't wanna risk delays.
Picking it up next Monday
View attachment 30880
Me too! Hoping later today it will update.same....
You are scheduled for 8/23 right? Mine is 8/25 so likely should see mine going to production in a day or two. Thanks for sharing...mine updated to "in production" on the ford tracker but the mach e tracker still says "order confirmed" and neither one has the window sticker
same ..... incase anyone is counting replies.Another scheduled for 8/23 but still says Order Confirmed.... anxious!
I'm not counting replies but every time I see "Ford" in the sender line in an email I almost make a mess in my bathing suit area...then I realize its from the FordTremor forum...same ..... incase anyone is counting replies.
8/24 build day per the dealerYou are scheduled for 8/23 right? Mine is 8/25 so likely should see mine going to production in a day or two. Thanks for sharing...
Gosch Ford EscondidoWhat dealership in San Diego did you purchase from? I am waiting for mine build day 8/25 was curious about transit time. Thanks for sharing. 16 days seems quick compared to what I have been seeing 19-21 days on the tracker spreadsheet on FTE.
Issue of WS to delivery for my truck was about 23 days to San Diego.I have a window sticker and in production, with delivery of end of the month supposedly. Will believe it when I see it. Ordered 6/26. What are people seeing time wise from WS issued?
2 to 4 weeks from the time the sticker is generated.I have a window sticker and in production, with delivery of end of the month supposedly. Will believe it when I see it. Ordered 6/26. What are people seeing time wise from WS issued?
Hahahah!!!I'm not counting replies but every time I see "Ford" in the sender line in an email I almost make a mess in my bathing suit area...then I realize its from the FordTremor forum...
I was leaning KR to begin with, that little debacle just made the choice easy.Any of you Platinum guys with Adaptive Steering considered changing your order to a King Ranch?
Thanks! Dealer is in Dallas so probably similar delivery time.Issue of WS to delivery for my truck was about 23 days to San Diego.