FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Can you post window sticker (edit out the various bits)

Thank you!
Well it definitely was later, but here you go! Lariat F-350 with carpet delete showing the minus sign in front of the carpet delete price.

Window Sticker - Redacted.webp
 
Last edited:
I’ve had a platinum on order since early June (I realize not as long a wait as some, but long enough). Had my dealer drop the adaptive steering. Never had it, never driven anything with it, decided I want my truck sooner then later. I’m hopeful for a build date soon.
 
also interested in this because i ordered from Gosch escondido as well after the first truck i ordered from another dealer will be here before my 90 day membership required for x plan. id like to see if they honor your price without any markups
I will let you know!

I really think it's just them slapping the MA sticker on every vehicle that comes and it's nothing to worry about.
 
Spoke to my dealer again today. Truck build day was 8/6. Window sticker since 7/25. Dealer says truck appears to be sitting at the factory. No explanation as to why it is still In Production and just sits there for 12 days now. (While others continue to be built and shipped out).
Still have a delivery window during second week of September….if that holds.
Ugh
 
Spoke to my dealer again today. Truck build day was 8/6. Window sticker since 7/25. Dealer says truck appears to be sitting at the factory. No explanation as to why it is still In Production and just sits there for 12 days now. (While others continue to be built and shipped out).
Still have a delivery window during second week of September….if that holds.
Ugh
Truck build 8/5. Estimated delivery was 8/12-8/18. As of today it is still sitting at the factory with no ETA
Edit: My window sticker did update to 8/17/2021 on the bottom though
 
Truck build 8/5. Estimated delivery was 8/12-8/18. As of today it is still sitting at the factory with no ETA
Edit: My window sticker did update to 8/17/2021 on the bottom though
There is a gentleman on here that has a sister that works at the factory. It will take some searching to find his name. Not sure if his sister would have any insight on why some are held up so long.
 
ITS HERE! Transit time from KTP to San Diego was 16 days listed as "convoy"

I'm having them send it out for bed liner as I didn't have it done at the factory, didn't wanna risk delays.

Picking it up next Monday 😁😁😎

View attachment 30880
God I love this color....
 
Finally got my window sticker on the Mach-E site. Getting real! Kentucky to Texas on a convoy seems far. Maybe it will be quicker than rail. We’ll see!
Mine says Convoy too (Texas), but I've learned from others that theirs still shipped via Rail regardless of what the sticker said.
 
Good luck on scheduling day tomorrow everyone! I won’t lie - I’d like a VIN.

Yeah, I knew what I was getting into, but now I’m seeing the window of opportunity go by for September and possibly October and just thinking about missing desert season with this thing. Bleh.
 
Picked up my Tremor this afternoon. As I drove off the lot I was pinching myself to make sure it was real. After placing my order on 04/23 I really expected to be waiting until October or November. Truck was perfect without one issue (so far). Appreciate all the guidance and support I received from the community here over the entire process. Good luck to all those waiting for their Tremors. Enjoy the process. Trust me it’s well worth the wait.


39A077CC-8E01-4E47-9715-1D1812941D2C.webp
30C799DD-EDAC-49C5-9602-0F76C781B408.webp
 
Oh good callout on the accent trim! That does look good!
It’s interesting and I like it too! But sadly I think it’s an inferior wood product and looks like plywood with staining effects applied to give it that look. Haven’t seen in person so not sure if that’s how it looks in person. Nice catch on that detail!
 
Can anybody confirm that the frames between the 2021 350 SD Tremor and the 2022 are exactly the same? I am looking to install a superhitch and they obviously don't list the 2022's yet
 
Back
Top Bottom