Mine changed to "In Production" today and the window sticker is there now too! Better start cleaning up my 02 SD!Another scheduled for 8/23 but still says Order Confirmed.... anxious!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Mine changed to "In Production" today and the window sticker is there now too! Better start cleaning up my 02 SD!Another scheduled for 8/23 but still says Order Confirmed.... anxious!
And here I thought I was the only one that did this!I'm not counting replies but every time I see "Ford" in the sender line in an email I almost make a mess in my bathing suit area...then I realize its from the FordTremor forum...
Where are you seeing this information from? ThanxMine changed to "In Production" today and the window sticker is there now too! Better start cleaning up my 02 SD!
Nothing over here but I do see someone posted a few hours ago they got a schedule email.Anyone receiving build emails today?
Haven't gotten an actual email yet, which is odd since the official Ford tracking site has been in production now for a few days. Thought they send out emails when it goes 'into production' status.Anyone receiving build emails today?
I did. F350 Platinum. Scheduled week of 9/20.Anyone receiving build emails today?
Both the Ford Vehicle Order Tracking website and the Ford Mach-E Reservation siteWhere are you seeing this information from? Thanx
ok, but a VIN is needed to access these - am I correct?Both the Ford Vehicle Order Tracking website and the Ford Mach-E Reservation site
Good news. I’m keeping the fingers crossed for an email.I did. F350 Platinum. Scheduled week of 9/20.
I have a F250 platinum was scheduled 9/20 yesterday they rescheduled 10/25I did. F350 Platinum. Scheduled week of 9/20.
Me too Vermonster. Good luck!Good news. I’m keeping the fingers crossed for an email.![]()
Oh noI have a F250 platinum was scheduled 9/20 yesterday they rescheduled 10/25
When did you order?I did. F350 Platinum. Scheduled week of 9/20.
As far as I know, correct.ok, but a VIN is needed to access these - am I correct?
Nope. Ordered 7/8 and not a peep. Called the sales manager early last week just to confirm all the options had been ordered (they had). Priority 10, still no joy. 22MY Lariat 350 diesel black, ultimate, no adaptive steering. Stated in an earlier post my disappointment with the dealership, as far a communication . I can now report the intensification of that disappointment. Another call to them yesterday has gone unreturned. WTT? (What The Truck?)Anyone receiving build emails today?
I don’t get it. Why are you frustrated with the dealer? They don’t get to decide if your truck gets built. So, if they have no news to give you, what do you want from them?Nope. Ordered 7/8 and not a peep. Called the sales manager early last week just to confirm all the options had been ordered (they had). Priority 10, still no joy. 22MY Lariat 350 diesel black, ultimate, no adaptive steering. Stated in an earlier post my disappointment with the dealership, as far a communication . I can now report the intensification of that disappointment. Another call to them yesterday has gone unreturned. WTT? (What The Truck?)
I ordered 6/8. Dropped AS 5 days ago.When did you order?