FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

w6xq16we5l661.gif
 
i dont know why this journey is so fun with random people on the interwebs. I picture vermonster talking like the guy from the sam adams commercials whenever i read his messages. i hope vermonster and all you guys waiting for trucks hear good things on thursday.
 
i dont know why this journey is so fun with random people on the interwebs. I picture vermonster talking like the guy from the sam adams commercials whenever i read his messages. i hope vermonster and all you guys waiting for trucks hear good things on thursday.
It is wicked fun; this journey. I can do a mean Boston accent, but it’s not natural. Lol. 😬
 
i dont know why this journey is so fun with random people on the interwebs. I picture vermonster talking like the guy from the sam adams commercials whenever i read his messages. i hope vermonster and all you guys waiting for trucks hear good things on thursday.
Totally agree! I find the people on this forum the most relatable - even though it is a virtual experience, but an experience nonetheless. I truly am rooting for everyone to get their vehicle and enjoy seeing what is done with or to it once delivered.
 
Congrats on the new ride! Still an amazing truck, and great platform to build up!

Now I'm curious: what was your everyday ride before, and what was dying on it?
Thanks. My everyday ride was a 2007 Nissan Pathfinder. Had a over 200k miles. Fixing to put all new coil packs new tired and was told motor and transmission wasn’t going to last much longer. So figured better get rid of it before I put more in it than it was worth just for it to completely die on me
 
Well, this just took an odd turn. After dropping adaptive steering from my order last Friday, I had asked my dealer to email me an updated build sheet/invoice. As of yesterday, he hadn't done it, so I followed up with another email request. He responded that Ford had "sent them an email about Super Duty builds and he needed to see what that entails". This morning, he sends me another email saying "Ford made some changes for the 2022 Super Duty's" and that I need to come in and rebuild my order. Mind you, I ordered my truck on 7/24. What has Ford changed since 7/24 that would require me to have my order recreated!?!?

-SR-
 
My order shipped via rail on 07/27. UP automated line shows the train currently stopped in Roseville, CA. which is where I live. Took a detour on the way to work and could see the auto carriers (literally dozens of them) stacked up. Kind of surreal my truck is somewhere in that yard and will continue on to wherever the transfer to truck for final delivery takes place.

Anyone know where completed orders for Northern California are transferred from rail to truck? Bay Area most likely.
Benicia.
 
Well, this just took an odd turn. After dropping adaptive steering from my order last Friday, I had asked my dealer to email me an updated build sheet/invoice. As of yesterday, he hadn't done it, so I followed up with another email request. He responded that Ford had "sent them an email about Super Duty builds and he needed to see what that entails". This morning, he sends me another email saying "Ford made some changes for the 2022 Super Duty's" and that I need to come in and rebuild my order. Mind you, I ordered my truck on 7/24. What has Ford changed since 7/24 that would require me to have my order recreated!?!?

-SR-
False alarm. He emailed me back (just before I was about to drive over there) and said the email was just about adaptive steering not being available, but since we already removed that from my order, nothing else was needed. Phew!

Take note, though A.S. holdouts, my dealer hasn't exactly been johnny-on-the-spot with communicating these kinds of things to me, so if they finally felt the need to actually tell me something like that, it definitely came from the top. So if there were still any doubts out there about lack of A.S availability, I'd say this is just another nail in the coffin of that dead horse (to mix metaphors).

-SR-
 
Date is only provided by the dealer in their vehicle visibility report.

i think you guys are both right. The in production email that people receive is your build week. the only way to find out what specific day it will be built ahead of time is to have someone who works either for ford or a dealership look up your assigned build day. otherwise youll recieve an email from Ford a

Red Alert!

I just got off the phone with my dealer in Apple Valley, Minnesota. I had sent him a message asking him to send me an updated invoice for my 2022 F-350 Tremor, since over a month ago I had read that the adaptive steering option was no longer available or it would delay getting the truck scheduled to build. His response has got me very concerned. He said he asked his manager to contact Ford to see if removing the adaptive steering would delay the build. So it sounds like he never removed the option as I told him to do over a month ago, based on what I've read here and on Ford Blue Oval forums. He said I should not listen to rumors on Internet forums. I told him many of the Blue Oval people are Ford employees who know at least as much as he does. He said if Ford had any issues with adaptive steering on Tremor orders, they would have contacted him by now and told him how to proceed.

I placed my order on May 21st. I call Ford Marketing every week, hoping to hear I have a Vin# assigned and a build date. Still in order processing. I asked Ice Capades, over at Blue Oval, to let me know what he thinks, since he has been the one posting messages like this;

22MY Super Duty with Adaptive Steering - Until further notice, we will not be scheduling the following 22MY Super Duty configurations:
  • Lariat With Adaptive Steering (60A) (including Lariat Tremor equipped with Adaptive Steering)
Does anyone here have any insight about F-350 Lariat orders with Tremor package and adaptive steering package?
Sounds like your dealer screwed up big big time....id see what can be done about removal or see if you want to go with @zach@granger
 
Monday of this week, noticed my truck finally went from "order processing" to In Production. (build week of 8/30). On the tracking spreadsheet, my 'sent to plant' date was yesterday, 8/24. It took another 48 hours or so before my window sticker was available. But this morning, there it was. Now I've got to backtrack in this forum and see what all these freaking numbers and letters mean.
 
Thanks. My everyday ride was a 2007 Nissan Pathfinder. Had a over 200k miles. Fixing to put all new coil packs new tired and was told motor and transmission wasn’t going to last much longer. So figured better get rid of it before I put more in it than it was worth just for it to completely die on me
Gotcha. That makes a lot of sense. Well, it lived a good life with that many miles anyways!
 
Sounds like your dealer screwed up big big time....id see what can be done about removal or see if you want to go with @zach@granger
Yes, I would just ask them to remove it. This will help expedite your order. It won't "slow down" anything with the order process by removing an item. It will still be eligible to get scheduled and won't move your order to the back of the line.
 
Mine was built Sunday/Monday. Yesterday morning it was showing an ETA of 9/18 to SW Missouri, then by 5 pm it was showing an ETA of 9/12!!!! Cyberman on the blueovalforums confirmed that my truck has been built, released and awaiting shipment, with an ETA of 9/12!
 

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom