I removed the adaptive steering, and have a priority of 2, but still nothing.Does your build have adaptive steering? That’s a delay.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I removed the adaptive steering, and have a priority of 2, but still nothing.Does your build have adaptive steering? That’s a delay.
When did you ask for it to be removed? I’d verify. If it was recent, sometimes it takes a bit to re-jigger the scheduling rhythmic enhancement shake-n-baker.I removed the adaptive steering, and have a priority of 2, but still nothing.
I stopped by dealer he told me mine was built and at the rail yard, but no telling when it may ship. Bed liner and 5th wheel hitch here. Was 'produced' Monday but still says in production on the tracker.I’m now in 19 days past my build day of 8/6. Only have the bed liner accessory. No update, no change, no communication.
Ick. Did you add accessories?Mine is still at the rail yard end point, approaching two weeks now... Ridiculous.
yes it does and I did read that on here. My question is, if I have my dealer delete it, will I have to start the order process all over again?Does your build have adaptive steering? That’s a delay.
Only 5th wheel prep and gooseneck but truck has left the plant some time ago. It's been in a MI rail yard for almost two weeks now, waiting for unload and semi transport.Ick. Did you add accessories?
Salesman took it off about 2 days after it was announced and sent me the updated order.When did you ask for it to be removed? I’d verify. If it was recent, sometimes it takes a bit to re-jigger the scheduling rhythmic enhancement shake-n-baker.
Anyone with black appearance package w/lariat ultimate get built and shipped out recently?I stopped by dealer he told me mine was built and at the rail yard, but no telling when it may ship. Bed liner and 5th wheel hitch here. Was 'produced' Monday but still says in production on the tracker.
Here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeSmRSA-CSZF3b72roNmjdyV5_GWvDzO8wzdoDlhkcbIZ0JlA/viewformHow do you add your build week to the spreadsheet?
I don’t know the best answer to this. Some have told me they do NOT lose their place. So I need to defer to those who have been through this.yes it does and I did read that on here. My question is, if I have my dealer delete it, will I have to start the order process all over again?
I have the same stuff for my truck. So I guess I’ll get mine in the spring after it sits outside all winter.Only 5th wheel prep and gooseneck but truck has left the plant some time ago. It's been in a MI rail yard for almost two weeks now, waiting for unload and semi transport.
If you how the updated order without it - you should be in the system as you were without a block. I’d suggest calling the dealer and asking them to inquire with the Ford regional rep assigned to their dealership.Salesman took it off about 2 days after it was announced and sent me the updated order.
Congrats! You're now in concrete modeSticker went to “9-normal”…. View attachment 31726
If you don't have a VIN assigned it should not impact your build timing. With AS, as others have said, ultimately you should get your truck quicker. I changed a few items on my build (including switching to a Tremor) and it was still built ~6 weeks after ordering.yes it does and I did read that on here. My question is, if I have my dealer delete it, will I have to start the order process all over again?