FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Finally the end of my “FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule” posts… Arrived & picked up today.

4/7 order, in “production/28, 8/6 build, 8/25 delivery.

Spray bed liner and retractable bed cover installed factory so a few days from plant to body shop for that. No Adaptive steering.

🍻

Off to the mods. See ya all on those chats and good luck to those still patiently waiting. Your day will come. ITS WELL WORTH IT!!!
 

Attachments

  • 56EED00C-224F-4149-8694-49D5574CB288.webp
    56EED00C-224F-4149-8694-49D5574CB288.webp
    402.2 KB · Views: 141
  • 08A7FF5A-E220-4775-80BA-45BAC172E322.webp
    08A7FF5A-E220-4775-80BA-45BAC172E322.webp
    346 KB · Views: 131
  • D8A27CA6-0741-41F7-A4B7-3B74497559FA.webp
    D8A27CA6-0741-41F7-A4B7-3B74497559FA.webp
    305.8 KB · Views: 136
  • 91CEF43E-24AB-439B-8E86-B9CA101D5316.webp
    91CEF43E-24AB-439B-8E86-B9CA101D5316.webp
    279.4 KB · Views: 138
  • D9F78C80-EB9C-4E26-A54B-CB58133594A6.webp
    D9F78C80-EB9C-4E26-A54B-CB58133594A6.webp
    246.2 KB · Views: 142
  • EFC26C99-1E3F-4EBC-837F-3D0A905B11A9.webp
    EFC26C99-1E3F-4EBC-837F-3D0A905B11A9.webp
    231.7 KB · Views: 143
Finally the end of my “FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule” posts… Arrived & picked up today.

4/7 order, in “production/28, 8/6 build, 8/25 delivery.

Spray bed liner and retractable bed cover installed factory so a few days from plant to body shop for that. No Adaptive steering.

🍻

Off to the mods. See ya all on those chats and good luck to those still patiently waiting. Your day will come. ITS WELL WORTH IT!!!
Whoooooo!!! Congratulations!
 
Finally the end of my “FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule” posts… Arrived & picked up today.

4/7 order, in “production/28, 8/6 build, 8/25 delivery.

Spray bed liner and retractable bed cover installed factory so a few days from plant to body shop for that. No Adaptive steering.

🍻

Off to the mods. See ya all on those chats and good luck to those still patiently waiting. Your day will come. ITS WELL WORTH IT!!!
The four cup holders alone makes the wait damn well worth it!
 
Anyone with black appearance package w/lariat ultimate get built and shipped out recently?
I have 2 with these packages one built on the 8th, the other on the 13th. Both on the train.

I also have a 3rd with ultimate, and sport appearance built on the 10th.
 
Last edited:
New to the forum here. Noticed there are quite a few of you (on a spreadsheet a few pages back) that have builds scheduled for this week. Just thought I would share some details that my be relevant to you.

Ordered truck on 7/13. It was scheduled to build this week, but went into Production status early last week. Stayed in that state until this morning when a production date of 8/24 was added and an estimated delivery date of 10/3 was added.
This evening the estimated delivery date changed back to N/A and status went back to "In Production" without a date.
On earlier pages a few were curious on bedliners and hitches. My build has a spray-in bedliner and a fifth wheel hitch.
 
New to the forum here. Noticed there are quite a few of you (on a spreadsheet a few pages back) that have builds scheduled for this week. Just thought I would share some details that my be relevant to you.

Ordered truck on 7/13. It was scheduled to build this week, but went into Production status early last week. Stayed in that state until this morning when a production date of 8/24 was added and an estimated delivery date of 10/3 was added.
This evening the estimated delivery date changed back to N/A and status went back to "In Production" without a date.
On earlier pages a few were curious on bedliners and hitches. My build has a spray-in bedliner and a fifth wheel hitch.
Welcome! Are you with or without adaptive steering?
 
I have 2 with these packages one built on the 8th, the other on the 13th. Both on the train.

I also have a 3rd with ultimate, and sport appearance built on the 10th.
Ok two trucks but three? Like holy cow
 
Glad @Vermonster 's scowl did not scare you! You should see him when he has a rifle in his hand!
I'll try not to catch him on a bad day. Although for many of us, that is every day until we get our trucks!
 
Same. Wondering when the tracker will update. I’m beyond excited at this point.
I’ve been checking the tracker like 3-4 times an hour A L L D A Y and nothing. I know the tracker isnt exactly live, but we NEED updates!!! Wonder if everyone will still be on here when we all get our rigs?
 
I have 2 with these packages one built on the 8th, the other on the 13th. Both on the train.

I also have a 3rd with ultimate, and sport appearance built on the 10th.
Thank you for the info. I think I now have ruled out almost everything that could be holding up the truck at the factory.
What about the power moon roof? Seems unlikely with the number of trucks being shipped out within a couple days of build.
I am at a loss in this whole thing at this point. Today I asked my dealer to have the regional Ford rep call me about this.....
 
Back
Top Bottom