FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Good video on adaptive steering from 2017. The part of interest comes in at 11:19 when Ford Engineering speaks and then there is a side by side comparison with a Silverado and Ram.

The actual YouTube host drives me crazy and I find him more rude than professional to manufacturers. I don’t think it’s intentional, probably just his personality.

 
Last edited:
Well within The last 30 mins it got updated. It’s getting closer day by day :)
613FD55A-748D-4787-97FE-BB7DCB9DD170.webp
 
I have a build date of 9/13. When should I start looking at all these spreadsheets abs stuff mentioned here or will it just drive me crazy? Does Ford tell (email) when the actual build is starting and when it’s finished?
 
The date that is displayed at the very bottom of my window sticker in the white area just changed from 08/19 to 08/27. What does that mean?
Others on here know a lot more about this than I do; but I think it simply means they updated something on it. Mine updated when it went into production and again when it completed production. I'm guessing it will update again when it ships (e.g., Changes from Convoy to Rail).
 
The date that is displayed at the very bottom of my window sticker in the white area just changed from 08/19 to 08/27. What does that mean?

Maybe others can speak on this but to me it seams like it changed to the actual date the truck was built. Mine started out 8/17 and end up 8/25. which is listed as the date the truck was built.
 
Vermonster, I think we would all feel better if you would complain and grump more about no production date . I get pissed every Thursday when you don't hear anything. be a pal and complain a bit.
 
My truck was shipped out yesterday. 5th wheel prep and spray in liner for those that are curious.

Built on 24th, and released on 25th. Shipped on 26th.
just saw movement on mine. tracking website now says produced on 26th and ETA to dealer is 10/1 no shipment or release day yet.
 
9606E910-0688-48A0-9A5B-46ADCEDB26AE.jpeg

If you’ve been following my 20 day delay at the factory, well I finally got the built email and it now shows released to ship. It’s a kick in the nuts that my estimated delivery date got pushed back two weeks as well though. Staying positive!!!
 
Last edited:
Vermonster, I think we would all feel better if you would complain and grump more about no production date . I get pissed every Thursday when you don't hear anything. be a pal and complain a bit.
Oh I do feel like a rant may be on the way. Lol. Maybe next Thursday.

In reality, I’ve been through some crap in my life - so this pales in comparison. 😎. All about perspective.
 

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom