FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Yup, mine was TTGX961616 and is now back down there again (as of two days ago).
Kinda sad they can get the rail car back to the plant asap but can't deliver trucks to customers quickly lol.
 
LOL, good ol' Mr Truck.... I do like watching him with the TFL guys doing the tow tests. Here is another one with good info on AS (starts @ 5:15)
That's actually super interesting. I think lots of folks have attributed the better on-center feel on the highway to adaptive steering, but it sounds like it's mainly the dynamic electric assist.

So you get a ton of benefit regardless of having adaptive steering just by having a newer truck.
 
I thought about creating a CSX account so I could have access to the web tracking features. 😂
I mean, is it free to make an account? If so I'll be doing that once my dealer gets me a rail car number! (He's gone annoyingly silent after I asked for it.)
 
I mean, is it free to make an account? If so I'll be doing that once my dealer gets me a rail car number! (He's gone annoyingly silent after I asked for it.)
You have to be a business. I'd use mine.
 
LOL, good ol' Mr Truck.... I do like watching him with the TFL guys doing the tow tests. Here is another one with good info on AS (starts @ 5:15)
Ha!! I thought that was the same dude from the TFL gauntlet runs! He seems a little more watered down when TFL is filming. 😌
 
20210826_101145.webp
20210826_101303.webp


Hey everyone, we'll it's not a Tremor (only cause I need a longbed) but I received my 22 STX 7.3 on the 25th. Ironically my 2021 identical purgatory truck shipped the same day.

I've only driven it about 20 miles, but I love it. Just about everything was an improvement over my 2016. I traded in the 16 back in March so it was a long painful wait, and most days I regretted trading in my super reliable 16, but I'm liking this so much that any regret is gone.
 
View attachment 31936View attachment 31937

Hey everyone, we'll it's not a Tremor (only cause I need a longbed) but I received my 22 STX 7.3 on the 25th. Ironically my 2021 identical purgatory truck shipped the same day.

I've only driven it about 20 miles, but I love it. Just about everything was an improvement over my 2016. I traded in the 16 back in March so it was a long painful wait, and most days I regretted trading in my super reliable 16, but I'm liking this so much that any regret is gone.
Boy that carpet delete is sexy!
 
View attachment 31903
If you’ve been following my 20 day delay at the factory, well I finally got the built email and it now shows released to ship. It’s a kick in the nuts that my estimated delivery date got pushed back two weeks as well though. Staying positive!!!
Good news, maybe my truck will ship with yours. You have waited a long time stuck in production so lets hope they get it shipped asap.
 
Vermonster, I think we would all feel better if you would complain and grump more about no production date . I get pissed every Thursday when you don't hear anything. be a pal and complain a bit.
You don't think its cause they know your a fireman and decided to support LE guys more so do you? J/K.... I broke my lazy boy leaver years ago and decided overseas was more fun... good luck on your truck brother. Cheers
 
Well she finally arrived. I got her home and tucked her in. She fit nice in the garage. People keep asking me if I Love her and I tell them, she’s super sexy, but we’re taking it slow, not going to rush things. I’m going to take it easy for the first 500 miles then test her out a little more a higher freeway speed for another 500 miles before I start let her start pulling on stuff. The ways she pulls will really determine if she’s the girl for me. We will see….

A couple things I’ve noticed though that aren’t included that I thought would be in the lariat package are, there’s no up fitter switches (bummer) and there is no universal garage door opener (not that big of a deal). Also there are a lot of buttons with symbols that I’m not familiar with and the OM doesn’t include them in the symbol glossary.

No she’s not black she’s antimatter blue.
F8A14712-8E91-485D-936F-6E864E4B9297.webp
80E6510F-1537-4CE8-B12A-459DF8DC9F09.webp
1E116EA2-7A3E-4BDF-BF93-D30FAE484804.webp
5EC267C5-52C0-4183-AB14-165B753D803F.webp
FFB81DD0-F46E-4EAD-A546-0A55F9441B97.webp
 
Well she finally arrived. I got her home and tucked her in. She fit nice in the garage. People keep asking me if I Love her and I tell them, she’s super sexy, but we’re taking it slow, not going to rush things. I’m going to take it easy for the first 500 miles then test her out a little more a higher freeway speed for another 500 miles before I start let her start pulling on stuff. The ways she pulls will really determine if she’s the girl for me. We will see….

A couple things I’ve noticed though that aren’t included that I thought would be in the lariat package are, there’s no up fitter switches (bummer) and there is no universal garage door opener (not that big of a deal). Also there are a lot of buttons with symbols that I’m not familiar with and the OM doesn’t include them in the symbol glossary.

No she’s not black she’s antimatter blue.
The up fitter switches and the universal garage door opener are both stand alone options on Lariats. Mine is built awaiting shipment, so, I'm not gonna lie.....I'm a little jealous! ha
 
Back
Top Bottom