Exactly !That's an excellent explanation to give yourinsignificant other.![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Exactly !That's an excellent explanation to give yourinsignificant other.![]()
Don't suggest to Ford that they make sunvisors an add on. Next thing we know Doors and windows will be an add on, let's just hope they are on the online builderTotally didnt think of universal garage door because its usually included on lariat. Stupid ford now I gotta buy a new sunvisor!
This is a much more realistic turn of events than what the dealer's been feeding meYardie1: hey bra, get that chain and let's have a tug of war between that blue truck and white one over there
Yardie2: yo, that shit ain't gonna hold
Yardie1: just f'ing do it and stop harshing my mellow!
5 mins later...
SNAP
Yardie2: woah, that chain busted the shit outta those trucks
Yardie1:. Ahhh, just put em in the back... They won't get em til spring.
Oh I'm making Ford pay for it lolDon't suggest to Ford that they make sunvisors an add on. Next thing we know Doors and windows will be an add on, let's just hope they are on the online builder![]()
I have my ways muhahahahahahahaOh I'm making Ford pay for it lol
Don't you work at a dealer?I have my ways muhahahahahahaha
I laughed harder than I should have at this one. Don't forget the 1/8th full Brisk® lemon tea spit bottle. Real life meme if I've ever seen one.Who knows, might find a tin of grizzley wintergreen in the cupholder to prove it...
I cannot confirm or deny said remarks. lolDon't you work at a dealer?
Can't wait to see both of our trucks! Got anything to go on it yet? I've got wheels/tires, tremor air dam, ordering window visors and bed cover as soon as it gets here. I have the stock tires already sold(using that cash for window visors, tint, and bed cover). My dad sells a ton on Ebay, so, he's going to sell my stock black appearance package wheels for me.
The antimatter has a TON of flake in it. When it's out on a sunny day it is very noticeable. Most people tell me they thought it was black until they are 5' away. Not purple at all to me.Looks good - few questions:
Would you say your truck is deep dark blue?
Does is have a purple hue to it?
Is there an metallic flake in paint?
May have to change my order color from Black - last 3 trucks have been black - but this might be a nice change.
Time will tell if hes bullshitting youSo I placed my order 2 weeks ago… dealer called and told me my truck should be delivered end of September….fingers crossed, I had the 4-5 months in my head already but this works too
I had that thought as well but thought it may have been a step too far from a visual perspective... However, accurate nonetheless!I laughed harder than I should have at this one. Don't forget the 1/8th full Brisk® lemon tea spit bottle. Real life meme if I've ever seen one.
The unfortunate reality would be that our cupholders, or seats, or dash would actually become said spittoon...I laughed harder than I should have at this one. Don't forget the 1/8th full Brisk® lemon tea spit bottle. Real life meme if I've ever seen one.
The unfortunate reality would be that our cupholders, or seats, or dash would actually become said spittoon...
This guy drives an 87' Iroc Z on the weekends and moves our trucks around the yard during the week
I was originally gonna use that one lol
Nice , some dayWell she finally arrived. I got her home and tucked her in. She fit nice in the garage. People keep asking me if I Love her and I tell them, she’s super sexy, but we’re taking it slow, not going to rush things. I’m going to take it easy for the first 500 miles then test her out a little more a higher freeway speed for another 500 miles before I start let her start pulling on stuff. The ways she pulls will really determine if she’s the girl for me. We will see….
A couple things I’ve noticed though that aren’t included that I thought would be in the lariat package are, there’s no up fitter switches (bummer) and there is no universal garage door opener (not that big of a deal). Also there are a lot of buttons with symbols that I’m not familiar with and the OM doesn’t include them in the symbol glossary.
No she’s not black she’s antimatter blue. View attachment 31943View attachment 31945View attachment 31940View attachment 31941View attachment 31942
Red dragon! #frankthetankThis guy drives an 87' Iroc Z on the weekends and moves our trucks around the yard during the week![]()
I didn't see any free trackers on any of their sites...So, when CSX does a handoff to Union Pacific/BNSF for the last leg, will the phone number for CSX still work? Also wasn't sure if the rail car # would be different.
Great movie!Red dragon! #frankthetank View attachment 31974