FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I can’t seem to figure out what’s going on with my truck.... I have two different window stickers one dated at the bottom 8/21 and the other 8/23 the newer one is from the ford site the other is from the Mach e tracker site. See attached. Originally scheduled to day 8/25 but cyberdman on BOF told me today that it is now scheduled to day 8/28 (tomorrow). Let’s hope he is correct and It gets built. My dealer was one of the jokers that didn’t enter my email into the system so I get no Ford emails. Trying to stay in tune with all of the resources elsewhere before my dealer calls me and tells me it’s on the lot, would like to have my financing in place prior to that day. All the same things going on my head as with all of yours. Good luck to you all and thanks to anyone that has any insight!
 

Attachments

So, when CSX does a handoff to Union Pacific/BNSF for the last leg, will the phone number for CSX still work? Also wasn't sure if the rail car # would be different.
For me it did. I was able to track by phone for both UP and CSX. UP’s system seemed to recognize the letters and numbers better but both provided info all the way to the final destination in Northern California.
 
For me it did. I was able to track by phone for both UP and CSX. UP’s system seemed to recognize the letters and numbers better but both provided info all the way to the final destination in Northern California.
Even when it was on a truck transport? That's interesting. Figured CSX/UP would stop giving info once they handed it off to the trucking company.
 
Even when it was on a truck transport? That's interesting. Figured CSX/UP would stop giving info once they handed it off to truck driver.
Not by truck. I meant the final rail stop for offloading in Benicia, CA. It sat there for 8 days and then shipped to the dealership (80 miles) via truck. Dealership gave me a call that day to let me know it was leaving Benicia and would arrive that afternoon.
 
Not by truck. I meant the final rail stop for offloading in Benicia, CA. It sat there for 8 days and then shipped to the dealership (80 miles) via truck. Dealership gave me a call that day to let me know it was leaving Benicia and would arrive that afternoon.
How many days from leaving the plant until it was at your dealership? Seems most are arriving earlier than the ETA on the spreadsheet.
 
How many days from leaving the plant until it was at your dealership? Seems most are arriving earlier than the ETA on the spreadsheet.
21 days. Departed Kentucky 07/27, arrived in Benicia on 08/09, sat at the rail yard for 8 days (only 80 miles away) and then arrived by truck at the dealership on 08/17. The ETA on the spreadsheet for delivery was 08/19.
 
Email came at 2:38 CST. deliver to dealerships is 9-10/9-16. I’ll keep ya posted. That’s to a place 3 hours East of Lubbock Texas.


5FEF8304-2A6B-4432-8D4F-9516F53BDFB8.webp
 
I can’t seem to figure out what’s going on with my truck.... I have two different window stickers one dated at the bottom 8/21 and the other 8/23 the newer one is from the ford site the other is from the Mach e tracker site. See attached. Originally scheduled to day 8/25 but cyberdman on BOF told me today that it is now scheduled to day 8/28 (tomorrow). Let’s hope he is correct and It gets built. My dealer was one of the jokers that didn’t enter my email into the system so I get no Ford emails. Trying to stay in tune with all of the resources elsewhere before my dealer calls me and tells me it’s on the lot, would like to have my financing in place prior to that day. All the same things going on my head as with all of yours. Good luck to you all and thanks to anyone that has any insight!
Seems these things take time. I had stickers with three different dates. Was told it was built on the 26th, which was my last sticker, and have an est del date now of the 14th, though still shows in production on the tracker sites. I'm guessing it's waiting on the 5th wheel prep before showing built or something else
 
I've never liked red for a vehicle color but this truck looks damn sexy in red and definitely made me second guess never buying red.
This is exactly my thoughts. I'm not a red guy myself. This one is one of my business partners. I got atlas blue. But man this is sharp in real life, I think it'd be even better with the blackout instead of the sport.
 
Yea, I think the red Ford came through with really works. I’ve always passed on red, unless it’s Italian. However, this red really pops in the sun.
 
Yea, I think the red Ford came through with really works. I’ve always passed on red, unless it’s Italian. However, this red really pops in the sun.
Agree... I had this color on a previous f150 and really liked it although I usually do not consider red on vehicles.
 
WOW! I got a call this morning from my dealer! I’m so happy!! He sent me a photo of my truck in front of the showroom! 😍


A8C32989-424C-41EC-AE63-AB53CFC89E78.webp


🙄😜
 
This is the first, initial window sticker when it's sent to plant. It will later update at the top with your state abbreviation instead of KY and it will go from 7-MEMO(9) to: 9-NORMAL status. Like this:

nOtSsSV.png
Okay- my original build date was 9/5, with the window sticker being so early, are we seeing these get built earlier than build dates?

@OregonTremorGirl @Oregon_Tremor any insight to how long it’s taking to get from KY to Portland? I know yours was a disaster for a week Oregon tremor but do you have an ETA now?
 
Okay- my original build date was 9/5, with the window sticker being so early, are we seeing these get built earlier than build dates?

@OregonTremorGirl @Oregon_Tremor any insight to how long it’s taking to get from KY to Portland? I know yours was a disaster for a week Oregon tremor but do you have an ETA now?
11 days to seattle area for me for reference.
 
Back
Top Bottom