FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I voted against the power steps. Now I am just board and feel like putting in a change request. What do you guys think about power steps for New England salt? That’s the reason I didn’t select it.
 
I voted against the power steps. Now I am just board and feel like putting in a change request. What do you guys think about power steps for New England salt? That’s the reason I didn’t select it.
My wife's 2019 Platinum Expedition has these steps. A year and a half later, the drivers step needs replacement. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. We live in upstate NY and they use alot of salt...
 
I voted against the power steps. Now I am just board and feel like putting in a change request. What do you guys think about power steps for New England salt? That’s the reason I didn’t select it.
I have had them on my 2018 in Calgary AB, it was a non issue. Keep them semi-clean every once in a while and i don't see it being an issue.
 
My wife's 2019 Platinum Expedition has these steps. A year and a half later, the drivers step needs replacement. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. We live in upstate NY and they use alot of salt...
Man. That just tells me to stick with fixed.
 
I voted against the power steps. Now I am just board and feel like putting in a change request. What do you guys think about power steps for New England salt? That’s the reason I didn’t select it.
Being a former northerner, I opted for leaving the Tremor stock boards on to protect against shopping cart and door dings, and rocks flying up. You can leave the power boards down, but it doesn't give me the same cool vibe that the Raptor style boards give. (y)
 
I have had them on my 2018 in Calgary AB, it was a non issue. Keep them semi-clean every once in a while and i don't see it being an issue.
Do you guys put Margarita salt and chloride all over the roads? Out went they use ash sometimes. Here in New England we like to use frame eating chemicals. 😞
 
Being a former northerner, I opted for leaving the stock boards on to protect against shopping cart and door dings. You can leave the power boards down, but it doesn't give me the same cool vibe that the Raptor style boards give. (y)
Yep. Done. Sticking with Steel. Are they bad ass enough to be rock sliders?
 
Do you guys put Margarita salt and chloride all over the roads? Out went they use ash sometimes. Here in New England we like to use frame eating chemicals. 😞
i had to google it.. this is what i found.

"The City applies approximately 30,000 to 40,000 tonnes of road salts annually in order to keep Calgary on the move in difficult winter driving conditions"
 
i had to google it.. this is what i found.

"The City applies approximately 30,000 to 40,000 tonnes of road salts annually in order to keep Calgary on the move in difficult winter driving conditions"
Wowza! I guess it’s not just New England! I gotta say, I’ve not been to your neck of the woods, but it’s on my list to visit.
 
Im looking to add bumpers and grill to my ride when I get it. Does anyone have any recommendations? Truck will be atlas blue. Already have a 6" BDS on Order with 20" BMF Wheels and 37" Nitto's.
 
You need to live up to your username and start doing some mods 😂
This request will not be an issue - I have a growing list already!

My username is a legacy name from other past forums - it actually doesn't refer to "modifications" although that would probably be most people's assumption for obvious reasons. I probably could have come up with something more clever and timely, but admittedly was being lazy.
 
I voted against the power steps. Now I am just board and feel like putting in a change request. What do you guys think about power steps for New England salt? That’s the reason I didn’t select it.
My 2017 F-150 has them. They've been in the Utah salt and dust for going on 4 years, no issues whatsoever. Would never have another truck without them. "Fixed running boards are for poor people".
 
Back
Top Bottom