FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Unfortunately with my dealer that wasn’t an option to change once scheduled. I have a duplicate order without AS that I placed after the second bump out.
Its seems like recent orders are being scheduled pretty quick. Good luck! Hopefully your dealer is giving you a good deal, I'm sure they are going to make a killing on the truck you don't want.

Where are you at in California?
 
Its seems like recent orders are being scheduled pretty quick. Good luck! Hopefully your dealer is giving you a good deal, I'm sure they are going to make a killing on the truck you don't want.

Where are you at in i
Its seems like recent orders are being scheduled pretty quick. Good luck! Hopefully your dealer is giving you a good deal, I'm sure they are going to make a killing on the truck you don't want.

Where are you at in California?
Yeah, I would think they will do pretty well on it. My first order was in April and second in august so I didn’t really mind waiting it’s just if they could give me a definitive answer of when it would be built as opposed to waiting until the first week of October and then getting pushed out. Like the previous two months I probably wouldn’t have ordered one without AS.

I’m in SoCal- Riverside.
 
Yeah, I would think they will do pretty well on it. My first order was in April and second in august so I didn’t really mind waiting it’s just if they could give me a definitive answer of when it would be built as opposed to waiting until the first week of October and then getting pushed out. Like the previous two months I probably wouldn’t have ordered one without AS.

I’m in SoCal- Riverside.
I'm in Norco. I ordered from Sunrise Ford in Fontana. They were really easy to work with. I initially ordered a XLT Tremor on 5/19. Once they found out those were no longer available, they put another order in for me on 7/20 for a Lariat Value Tremor with a priority code 01. I am now scheduled for 9/9. Crossing my fingers that date sticks 🤞. Still no window sticker. I'll be the 2022 white Tremor on the 91 Fwy. Cheers 🤙🍻
 
I'm in Norco. I ordered from Sunrise Ford in Fontana. They were really easy to work with. I initially ordered a XLT Tremor on 5/19. Once they found out those were no longer available, they put another order in for me on 7/20 for a Lariat Value Tremor with a priority code 01. I am now scheduled for 9/9. Crossing my fingers that date sticks 🤞. Still no window sticker. I'll be the 2022 white Tremor on the 91 Fwy. Cheers 🤙🍻
Nice! I also ordered at sunrise as well.
I’ll definitely look out for it. I’ll be in a black tremor on the 91 Fwy whenever it gets built.
 
I'm in Springfield. Mine went into "production" around the same time as you then.
I'm now in Warsaw building our homestead. I also have a house in Springfield where my wife works during the week. We should do a Missouri meet up when you guys get your trucks.
 
ugh…been almost a week since it’s been “built” and not shipped. Hopefully the Ford is just really sucky at updating. How much is too much to check the updates? 1,863 times a day? Cool. Just under that.
#1stWorldProbs


E5EB5C9B-E2B2-437A-8DDA-FB0DE9ECA365.webp
 
I'm in Norco. I ordered from Sunrise Ford in Fontana. They were really easy to work with. I initially ordered a XLT Tremor on 5/19. Once they found out those were no longer available, they put another order in for me on 7/20 for a Lariat Value Tremor with a priority code 01. I am now scheduled for 9/9. Crossing my fingers that date sticks 🤞. Still no window sticker. I'll be the 2022 white Tremor on the 91 Fwy. Cheers 🤙🍻
Placed my order at Sunrise Ford too👍🏽
 
ugh…been almost a week since it’s been “built” and not shipped. Hopefully the Ford is just really sucky at updating. How much is too much to check the updates? 1,863 times a day? Cool. Just under that.
#1stWorldProbs


View attachment 32547
I mentioned it above to someone else, but my truck took a solid 2 weeks before shipping out and my dealer said it could take up to 4 weeks.

So your truck definitely isn’t out of the ordinary. Just need to hold strong!
 
I mentioned it above to someone else, but my truck took a solid 2 weeks before shipping out and my dealer said it could take up to 4 weeks.

So your truck definitely isn’t out of the ordinary. Just need to hold strong!
Thanks! I feel crappy even posting when so many haven’t even had their build or window sticker. I’ll shut up now and crawl back into my creep on the update mode.
Followed a few of y’all’s 2 week debacle of transport. I was trying to think logically and look at all the other f250’s shipping to texas…then I realized my mistake. I was thinking logically. 🤷🏼🤦🏼
 
Charlie_Bravo Yours is almost the same dates as mine. 7/12 order confirm 8/25 build 8/26 release 8/27 shipped. I hope the system is just slow for you and your truck is shipped! Did you try another tracking site?
 
Yes sir, tried the f150 site, the Mach-E site and the Xcel spreadsheet. I’m going to cal my sales guy tomorrow and have him look at the VVR. (Vehicle Visibility report)
Charlie_Bravo Yours is almost the same dates as mine. 7/12 order confirm 8/25 build 8/26 release 8/27 shipped. I hope the system is just slow for you and your truck is shipped! Did you try another tracking site?
 
I had a 9/6 build date but got an email today that bumped me to 9/13 - hopefully that's as far as she slips. Order confirmed on 6/14.
 
Can anyone with a 2-4 week order to scheduled date confirm what their priority code was? I am starting to wonder if a bunch of dealers are popping in priority 1-10 codes. And as a result those who defaulted to 19 are just never getting built because those other codes keep jumping in front?
 
Mine literally shows the exact same thing, except I don't have a shipment date. I have the rest though. :(
Hopefully you'll get a date soon. The date on my window sticker updated today, but nothing in the sticker itself changed.
 
Yep. I fall into that group. I refuse to remove AS. So I may be making my own hell for myself, but any day Ford could say, “we just got a ton of modules - good to go!” Chance I am willing to take. Too bad black package is not on King Ranch.

Looks like my November Deer Season will look like this:



View attachment 32488
Pretty damn funny and NOT at the same time. Hope this does not end up being the case. No truck will definitely complicate deer/elk season.
 
I should start offering to deliver trucks to people from out of town who order from dealers in Louisville. Talk about quick shipping…lol. Cash is king….lol. I’ll have my 6.7 KR this month and I have a newer flatbed trailer. I delivered my best friends 1500 Silverado to him, i bet a tremor will fit just as easily on that trailer…lol

I’m retired/disabled military so I can get them delivered quick….hmmmmmmm….
BroncoHooves can be your logistics and tracking guy
 
Back
Top Bottom