FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Here is information on pertinent dates for my 2022 F350 6.7 Lariat Tremor:

6/7-order placed with Granger Ford in Iowa

7/15-changed order to delete the troublesome adaptive steering and spray in bedliner

7/20-email from Ford stating truck was scheduled to be built the week of 8/23

Checked with dealer sometime in early August and they informed me it was to be built 8/27

8/21-window sticker posted with "9-normal" language

8/25-Ford email stating the truck was built

8/26-Ford email stating the truck was shipped with an estimated delivery date of 9/12 to 9/18

Checked with dealer and they advised the truck was to arrive from 8/30 to 9/6

9/2-truck delivered to Granger Ford (Zach posted a picture of it this morning on the Granger Motors thread)

As you can see, given the delays posted by many on this forum, I have been most fortunate and am thankful. And to sweeten the pot, I received from Ford in the mail a $2,000 off coupon for any Super Duty, and 75,000 bonus FordPass rewards points for the diesel.
Not too shabby!
 
CSX is a mess right now with shipments. They sent out a bulletin last Friday morning ... mandatory ... That all extra locomotives need to be sent to Waycross, GA. They are very behind on intermodal traffic and need all resources to clear the bottleneck. I know because the company I work for relies on the railroads (CSX and NS) for other materials (not containers) and we were impacted greatly. Additionally Hurricane IDA has made some rail impacts as well on the southeast.
You aren't kidding. Their Melvindale/New Boston staging area has a huge backlog of trucks, escapes, and transits - my truck being in that mix.
 
Well the chip shortage will keep the trade in value high on used trucks. Some what of a good thing I guess. I ordered on 7/10 still nothing which just give me more time to add to my down payment. So in the end all said and done looks like a will finance $35,000 to $38,000. So I will do the 36 month finance.
 
Truck is about to become a Texan. 🤠

Heading to Texarkana next.

qq1QSDT.png
What’s the latest update?
 
On the spreadsheet your truck was produced on 8/31. Can you tell me what day you received this notice? Was it this morning (9/2)?
Yes, received this from Ford at 4:33am this morning (9/2). Ford tracker shows "In Production" (8/31) and "Built" (9/1).
 
Mine was 3 days after yours and only going to DFW. Hopefully soon. Still trying to get a rail car number. That seems to be the only thing that has the dealer stumped. Been great otherwise.
 
Does any one know how the unload process works? I was told my truck would go to Santa Rosa to be unloaded at that location and then trucked back to Texas to dealer. Called and tracked it at CSX and it said truck was placed @customer location. First time I had heard that response
 
Talked to my dealer this morning and he said currently Ford is not scheduling any trucks with the Tremor package, 5th wheel prep option or spray in liner option. Not sure how true any of this is but my order has all 3 so I continue to wait for a build date
 
Does any one know how the unload process works? I was told my truck would go to Santa Rosa to be unloaded at that location and then trucked back to Texas to dealer. Called and tracked it at CSX and it said truck was placed @customer location. First time I had heard that response
Santa Rosa TX or Cali? Either one would be really odd, but what city is your dealership location?
 
Back
Top Bottom