FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I just got some sobering news that the Tremor I ordered in May will likely not get built and delivered this year. I spoke to the person who manages the order bank at my dealership. She stated their Tremor only schedules have been a mere 5-8% of their monthly retail orders. So Tremors are being built, but not very often compared to regular Super Duty trucks. She further stated that Ford has increased the Tremor builds to 10% of each months Super Duty orders. She feels that if I were to remove the Tremor package, the truck would go into production soon, or at least much sooner.

My wife has been trying to tell my to drop the Tremor package for weeks. I have been unwilling to give it up until hearing this latest news. Now I am going the redo my build and see what a non-Tremor will look like and see if I can stomach cancelling the Tremor package.
 
I just got some sobering news that the Tremor I ordered in May will likely not get built and delivered this year. I spoke to the person who manages the order bank at my dealership. She stated their Tremor only schedules have been a mere 5-8% of their monthly retail orders. So Tremors are being built, but not very often compared to regular Super Duty trucks. She further stated that Ford has increased the Tremor builds to 10% of each months Super Duty orders. She feels that if I were to remove the Tremor package, the truck would go into production soon, or at least much sooner.

My wife has been trying to tell my to drop the Tremor package for weeks. I have been unwilling to give it up until hearing this latest news. Now I am going the redo my build and see what a non-Tremor will look like and see if I can stomach cancelling the Tremor package.
I call BS I just ordered on 8/14 and my tremor is scheduled for 9/20. My dealer put my priority @10 when ordered. This could have something to do with their allocation and priority to your order. I would try placing a order at a different dealership.
 
That doesn’t make sense.. tremor is just a package, not a model of truck. If there was commodity issues with tremor specific parts, every dealer would probably know that. Maybe it’s true? But that’s the first I have heard that thrown around

maybe they are confusing it with a raptor. Lol
 
I just got some sobering news that the Tremor I ordered in May will likely not get built and delivered this year. I spoke to the person who manages the order bank at my dealership. She stated their Tremor only schedules have been a mere 5-8% of their monthly retail orders. So Tremors are being built, but not very often compared to regular Super Duty trucks. She further stated that Ford has increased the Tremor builds to 10% of each months Super Duty orders. She feels that if I were to remove the Tremor package, the truck would go into production soon, or at least much sooner.

My wife has been trying to tell my to drop the Tremor package for weeks. I have been unwilling to give it up until hearing this latest news. Now I am going the redo my build and see what a non-Tremor will look like and see if I can stomach cancelling the Tremor package.
Nah. That sounds like some made up story based on rumors and broken promises.
 
I ordered it 04/23/2021 and received my VIN 08/12/2021
I am a little jealous of you guys that have dealers that actually have customer service principles and call you. 😁
 
Hey Guys new to forum. Thanks for setting this up. I put my order in for a 2022 lariat ultimate blacked out on Aug. 12. Got confirmation and build date of Sept. 27th. and got vin. Hope it stays on schedule. Anyone have any idea how long it takes to get truck once it goes into production?
 
You order from a bend dealer? Gresham Ford has been fantastic for me in PDX
I won't deal with the Bend dealer...Went with one in Eugene.
 
I stopped by my dealer this afternoon to get an updated build sheet after they removed adaptive steering a few weeks ago (I couldn't seem to get them to email it to me, but whatever). I noticed a couple of interesting things on the build sheet. First, I see they "upgraded" me from Priority 19 to Priority 10, so that was nice. Second, the sheet is showing the new Super Duty base price that's $250 higher than when I placed my order. That's not so nice. I just sent them a message to get some clarification on that (perhaps the computer just automatically spits out whatever the price is at the time the sheet is printed). We'll see how that goes...

-SR-
 
Hey Guys new to forum. Thanks for setting this up. I put my order in for a 2022 lariat ultimate blacked out on Aug. 12. Got confirmation and build date of Sept. 27th. and got vin. Hope it stays on schedule. Anyone have any idea how long it takes to get truck once it goes into production?
I swear if I had just left the adaptive steering off of my order when I first placed back in July, I'd probably already be scheduled by now. Oh well. Live and learn.

-SR-
 
Hey Guys new to forum. Thanks for setting this up. I put my order in for a 2022 lariat ultimate blacked out on Aug. 12. Got confirmation and build date of Sept. 27th. and got vin. Hope it stays on schedule. Anyone have any idea how long it takes to get truck once it goes into production?
I spoke to my dealer and hour a go and he said that it usually takes 3-4 weeks from the time its built until it shows up at the dealership. My dealer is in So Cal. I'm sure it varies depending what part of the county your in. Good luck.
 
Truck is at the final rail yard at the trucking company.

Dealer said they will go and get it instead of having to wait up to a week for the backlogged trucking company to grab it.
That's excellent news! You have been very diligent with your tracking so it's nice to see the journey will be coming to completion soon!!!
 
Back
Top Bottom