FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Congrats! Very exciting time and hopefully it gets to you quickly.
I have never known or been so attached to a VIN number. Been funny to watch. Hope y’all have a great day and great Labor Day!


For those that might need to know
Lariat Tremor
Lariat ultimate
Lariat blackout (spray in bed liner
7.3
UTT
Moonroof
rain sensing
Console safe
Dual battery/HD alt
Upfitter switches
Universal garage door
 
Last edited:
Here is what made me fall in love! I saw this truck December of 2020 at a local dealership. I felt like it was today’s version of the Ford Highboy.

I would have ordered then, but I wasn’t ready. When I was ready the 2022 big screen was announced. So I waited to order a 2022.

It’s funny, I look at these photos often and become excited! The truck was sold a week after I took the photos.


58C4D03A-2149-45E1-9114-8F7E51D6F5D0.webp
ED04901E-7C58-45DF-9AD8-ABD12DDF8F7B.webp
DC977092-25D7-4331-9230-6674A7881572.webp
 
I call BS I just ordered on 8/14 and my tremor is scheduled for 9/20. My dealer put my priority @10 when ordered. This could have something to do with their allocation and priority to your order. I would try placing an order at a different dealership.
I agree with you that this seems nuts. She carefully explained her numbers, saying that in last months orders, the dealership got 41 super duty orders and less than four of them were Tremors. I don't think it's because Tremors pose any sort of challenge in building, but rather they have to get more non-Tremors into the order bank.

I'm confused and concerned. I spent an hour trying to do a build on a non-Tremor and finally gave up. I just wasn't satisfied with what the truck looked like and what features it lacked in comparison. I'm calling them up on Tuesday and discussing the matter in detail.

I want to know how many Tremor orders they have total and where I fit in line based on when I made my order back in May. Even if she tells me that only one on ten Super Duty trucks they order can be Tremors, and they hope to order 50 trucks, that's still five Tremors. So why would she tell me I probably won't get mine until next year? It doesn't seem possible. My wife doesn't care if we get the Tremor and prefers that we don't, but I can't see myself giving up hope for owning one just because of what this person told me. I also don't want to give up my place in line and go to another dealer who will not offer invoice pricing. I want these people to get my truck scheduled to build in the coming month.
 
Here is what made me fall in love! I saw this truck December of 2020 at a local dealership. I felt like it was today’s version of the Ford Highboy.

I would have ordered then, but I wasn’t ready. When I was ready the 2022 big screen was announced. So I waited to order a 2022.

It’s funny, I look at these photos often and become excited! The truck was sold a week after I took the photos.


View attachment 32834View attachment 32835View attachment 32836
Damn, that’s a nice looking truck. That would do it for me too. I could look at Tremors all day!👍🏻😁
 
I did it. I changed to the FX4 and will add a 2" lift and 35's or 37's on my own. The only thing I'll miss is the locker on the front, but if you know how to use the breaks you can simulate a front locker and get power back to your load bearing front wheel.
You can add a detroit truetrac to the front! It's an upgrade over the Tremor front clutch style limited slip!
 
I agree with you that this seems nuts. She carefully explained her numbers, saying that in last months orders, the dealership got 41 super duty orders and less than four of them were Tremors. I don't think it's because Tremors pose any sort of challenge in building, but rather they have to get more non-Tremors into the order bank.

I'm confused and concerned. I spent an hour trying to do a build on a non-Tremor and finally gave up. I just wasn't satisfied with what the truck looked like and what features it lacked in comparison. I'm calling them up on Tuesday and discussing the matter in detail.

I want to know how many Tremor orders they have total and where I fit in line based on when I made my order back in May. Even if she tells me that only one on ten Super Duty trucks they order can be Tremors, and they hope to order 50 trucks, that's still five Tremors. So why would she tell me I probably won't get mine until next year? It doesn't seem possible. My wife doesn't care if we get the Tremor and prefers that we don't, but I can't see myself giving up hope for owning one just because of what this person told me. I also don't want to give up my place in line and go to another dealer who will not offer invoice pricing. I want these people to get my truck scheduled to build in the coming month.
You’re the customer. You know what you want. If they don’t want to sell it to you, cancel your order and a dealer that wants your business.
 
Damn, that’s a nice looking truck. That would do it for me too. I could look at Tremors all day!👍🏻😁
Same here!! Something about being in the snow makes it look a bit more sexy.
 
I agree with you that this seems nuts. She carefully explained her numbers, saying that in last months orders, the dealership got 41 super duty orders and less than four of them were Tremors. I don't think it's because Tremors pose any sort of challenge in building, but rather they have to get more non-Tremors into the order bank.

I'm confused and concerned. I spent an hour trying to do a build on a non-Tremor and finally gave up. I just wasn't satisfied with what the truck looked like and what features it lacked in comparison. I'm calling them up on Tuesday and discussing the matter in detail.

I want to know how many Tremor orders they have total and where I fit in line based on when I made my order back in May. Even if she tells me that only one on ten Super Duty trucks they order can be Tremors, and they hope to order 50 trucks, that's still five Tremors. So why would she tell me I probably won't get mine until next year? It doesn't seem possible. My wife doesn't care if we get the Tremor and prefers that we don't, but I can't see myself giving up hope for owning one just because of what this person told me. I also don't want to give up my place in line and go to another dealer who will not offer invoice pricing. I want these people to get my truck scheduled to build in the coming month.
I would hold tight and keep your order. Tremor is just an option. It’s really no difference to the dealer… it’s like the dealer saying we can’t schedule any more 5th wheel prep packages, FX4’s, or any ultimate packages, or rain sensing wipers. With 41 SD truck orders, just keep pressing them for a low priority number, and make sure you’re in the COVP. Aside from that, it’s really not up to the dealer on when your truck is scheduled/built, it’s up to FoMoCo.

it’s up to you, but dropping the tremor option might not make it come any quicker.

this whole cluster has really let the dealerships true colors shine. There’s enough data now that we could compile a list of competent and incompetent dealers for future reference
 
How long do they typically stay in production? Mach e shows the production date as 8/30, and will be delivered in 23 days. The Ford tracker says my truck is just “being built”. The excel spreadsheet shows trucks with production dates before me already shipped.
 
anyone else with a 8/23 build week still have their truck sitting at the factory ? mine and 5 others on the tracking sheet haven't been released for shipment yet.
 
anyone else with a 8/23 build week still have their truck sitting at the factory ? mine and 5 others on the tracking sheet haven't been released for shipment yet.
I just got the email this morning from Ford at 3:40 am. Mine showed to be built 8/27 and finally shipped 9/3.
 
I just got the email this morning from Ford at 3:40 am. Mine showed to be built 8/27 and finally shipped 9/3.
i wonder if mine has too, my window sticker updated to 9/03 yesterday
 
How do i track my truck? I have the vin and window sticker
Ask dealer for the rail car #. It's available in his vehicle visibility report.

After that, come back here and I'll help you.
 
I agree with you that this seems nuts. She carefully explained her numbers, saying that in last months orders, the dealership got 41 super duty orders and less than four of them were Tremors. I don't think it's because Tremors pose any sort of challenge in building, but rather they have to get more non-Tremors into the order bank.

I'm confused and concerned. I spent an hour trying to do a build on a non-Tremor and finally gave up. I just wasn't satisfied with what the truck looked like and what features it lacked in comparison. I'm calling them up on Tuesday and discussing the matter in detail.

I want to know how many Tremor orders they have total and where I fit in line based on when I made my order back in May. Even if she tells me that only one on ten Super Duty trucks they order can be Tremors, and they hope to order 50 trucks, that's still five Tremors. So why would she tell me I probably won't get mine until next year? It doesn't seem possible. My wife doesn't care if we get the Tremor and prefers that we don't, but I can't see myself giving up hope for owning one just because of what this person told me. I also don't want to give up my place in line and go to another dealer who will not offer invoice pricing. I want these people to get my truck scheduled to build in the coming month.
I wouldn't drop the Tremor package. Lots of them being built. Avoid any factory tonneau cover, and if not part of a package, avoid the factory spray bedliner. I believe with the black package you can't delete it however.
 
Back
Top Bottom