FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Hey guys I’ve been stalking this page for 3 months watching all of you get truck hopeing this means mine was coming but sadly it has not still it is a fleet order from a smaller dealer in Palm Springs ca order date of 5/12 he sent me. This screen last week to show me it was awaiting production does any one know what this screen means or how to find out more information on why others are getting trucks in 2 months and mine has been waiting since 5/12 no adaptive steering attached build sheets View attachment 33141
This means that your order has been accepted into the system and is awaiting scheduling and VIN assignment.
 
I just received another email from my dealer which states that the winches are also having commodity issues. This means the unicorn that I evidently ordered with a Tremor package, 5th wheel prep, spray in bed liner and a winch are all having commodity issues. I’m a week from 4 months since I ordered so I’ll continue to wait because I don’t want to give up these options. Just wanted to pass along the info I received.
Mine had all those, I ordered 6/3 and it came in 9/3. The winch gets shipped to the dealer to install so I don't see how that would hold up going to production.
 
I just received another email from my dealer which states that the winches are also having commodity issues. This means the unicorn that I evidently ordered with a Tremor package, 5th wheel prep, spray in bed liner and a winch are all having commodity issues. I’m a week from 4 months since I ordered so I’ll continue to wait because I don’t want to give up these options. Just wanted to pass along the info I received.
FWIW the winch shouldn’t prevent you from getting your truck. As @ltr mentioned it’s dealer installed and shipped separate from the truck. Additionally, folks have been able to take delivery of their truck, sans winch, and bring it back for the winch install once it arrived.
 
Mine had all those, I ordered 6/3 and it came in 9/3. The winch gets shipped to the dealer to install so I don't see how that would hold up going to production.
Thanks for the info, just reached out to the dealer again regarding your order and delivery. We will see what the next excuse will be.
 
Update: truck was scheduled to be here from the 16-22 of September. It arrived today to dealer. Hopefully pick it up later today or tomorrow. About 8 days early.
 
Some of us are just unlucky I guess. My truck is still "in production" for going on the 4th week now. Order date 6/28 priority 10. The only thing that doesn't make sense is my estimated time of delivery hasn't changed. It still shows 9/21-9/27. Also, my latest window (3rd one) sticker is 9-Normal 9/6. Nobody has answers so I guess I'll just sit back and enjoy the ride.
 
Update: My truck has NOT been delivered, contrary to all of the trackers. Every site (Ford, Mach-E, and Google Spreadsheet) said that my truck was delivered on Saturday (9/4). My dealership confirmed that the truck has not been delivered yet and after checking palsapp.com, my convoy status is "pending".

Maybe there was an error and my truck was marked "delivered" when it came back from getting spray-in bedliner across the street? Or maybe it was thrown off by the holiday weekend? Not sure. Regardless, just wanted to let everyone know that the trackers are not always 100% accurate.
 
Update: My truck has NOT been delivered, contrary to all of the trackers. Every site (Ford, Mach-E, and Google Spreadsheet) said that my truck was delivered on Saturday (9/4). My dealership confirmed that the truck has not been delivered yet and after checking palsapp.com, my convoy status is "pending".

Maybe there was an error and my truck was marked "delivered" when it came back from getting spray-in bedliner across the street? Or maybe it was thrown off by the holiday weekend? Not sure. Regardless, just wanted to let everyone know that the trackers are not always 100% accurate.

Mine was also marked delivered last week but was in fact not at the dealer. It ended up being on a damage hold(won't start, dead battery, some sort of damage) at the rail yard and I'm still waiting to find out for what exactly. It's possible yours is in a similar situation. I don't know that we would normally know that this is happening except for the fact it was marked delivered when it wasn't.
 
Mine was also marked delivered last week but was in fact not at the dealer. It ended up being on a damage hold(won't start, dead battery, some sort of damage) at the rail yard and I'm still waiting to find out for what exactly. It's possible yours is in a similar situation. I don't know that we would normally know that this is happening except for the fact it was marked delivered when it wasn't.
How did you find out that yours ended up being a damage hold? I am only 2 hours from the plant so mine will be coming via convoy, not rail.
 
How did you find out that yours ended up being a damage hold? I am only 2 hours from the plant so mine will be coming via convoy, not rail.
Because it was marked delivered and not at the dealer which prompted me to ask them where exactly my truck was which they had to investigate. This info was not on the VVR.
 
“Some of us are just unlucky I guess. My truck is still "in production" for going on the 4th week now. Order date 6/28 priority 10. The only thing that doesn't make sense is my estimated time of delivery hasn't changed. It still shows 9/21-9/27. Also, my latest window (3rd one) sticker is 9-Normal 9/6. Nobody has answers so I guess I'll just sit back and enjoy the ride.” @T_Moses

My original delivery window given on build day was 9/9-9/15. Once it was finally released by factory, it updated to 9/23-9/29. Without the 20 day delay, I’d likely have my truck by now. The process works great for some…but not very well for others.
 
Because it was marked delivered and not at the dealer which prompted me to ask them where exactly my truck was which they had to investigate. This info was not on the VVR.
Got it. I've been in contact with my dealer since yesterday and they seem to think it's just held up at the plant due to the trucker shortage. They haven't mentioned anything about a "damage hold"... keeping my fingers crossed this isn't the case. Good luck to you!
 
Maybe they are kicking orders out to focus on trucks with AS. 😍. Lol.

Hope some dreams come true for you all waiting tomorrow! Happy scheduling day eve!
 
Got it. I've been in contact with my dealer since yesterday and they seem to think it's just held up at the plant due to the trucker shortage. They haven't mentioned anything about a "damage hold"... keeping my fingers crossed this isn't the case. Good luck to you!
But why were ours marked delivered? I don't know what triggers that yet. Mine was marked delivered 4 days before the ETA start date so it's not a time thing.
 
Maybe they are kicking orders out to focus on trucks with AS. 😍. Lol.

Hope some dreams come true for you all waiting tomorrow! Happy scheduling day eve!
Whole week of scheduling reserved for @Vermonster . Hopefully Ice capades announces this. :D

Black leather for adaptive steering wheels being overnighted from Texas:

monkey-working.gif
 
I just received another email from my dealer which states that the winches are also having commodity issues. This means the unicorn that I evidently ordered with a Tremor package, 5th wheel prep, spray in bed liner and a winch are all having commodity issues. I’m a week from 4 months since I ordered so I’ll continue to wait because I don’t want to give up these options. Just wanted to pass along the info I received.
Lovely. I have all of that plus the adaptive steering. :cry:
 
Lovely. I have all of that plus the adaptive steering. :cry:
Same. Maybe my truck is just not in the cards. I’m happy to buy that BMW M3 or Porsche 911 I’ve been eyeballing - they just suck for towing horses.
 
Same. Maybe my truck is just not in the cards. I’m happy to buy that BMW M3 or Porsche 911 I’ve been eyeballing - they just suck for towing horses.
Or maybe the 2023MY truck will knock your socks off and you don't realize it yet... This is fate's way of ensuring you see what it has to offer before you're locked in on a 22MY. Like the headrests, you didn't even realize you should have FOMO...
 
Back
Top Bottom