FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

And a lot longer, too. I guess I just expected to be reasonably certain nearly 2 months after ordering whether I’d see it this year, or at all. For an item holding up an entire (highest )trim level of trucks you figure they’d put a little pepper on sorting that out or at least communicating something.
Agreed. I think we will see a financial benefit.
 
Or maybe the 2023MY truck will knock your socks off and you don't realize it yet... This is fate's way of ensuring you see what it has to offer before you're locked in on a 22MY. Like the headrests, you didn't even realize you should have FOMO...
Ugh, I never buy first model year change….talk about the risk of constant warranty work. I’ll drive this truck 2 years and evaluate the MY24….
 
I reached out to Ice Capades a couple times because I view him as the most knowledgable and connected person on the forums. But I made the mistake of sharing his opinion about my situation and dealership and car manager with her. She immediately ordered me to tell her how to track him down and that she was contacting her regional manager to find him and let him know his comments are hurtful.

My wife told me how dumb I was and that our Tremor that was on order since May24th would likely be canceled. Instead, the very next day, the Ford dealership manager and the regional manager for Ford called me on a conference call and told me I was getting an expedited "01" number and they were getting my truck into production. I told my wife that being untactful and a little rude seems to be the key with getting a 2022 model F-350. Or am I misinterpreting what I'm reading?
Ford should be giving Ice Capades a gold medal for all his work helping their customers.

I'd like to know your sales person's managers name......
 
In reading around the Blue Oval Forums it seems Fleet orders operate totally separate from retail orders so 99.9% of the stuff we talk about in here doesn’t apply to a fleet order. That said, the 0.1% that does apply to you would be the 5th wheel and spray-in bedliner. With a 5/12 order I don’t feel like that should have held up your order initially but currently it seems that the bedliner, 5th wheel prep, and tonneau covers are holding orders up (in addition to Adaptive Steering). I’m a 4/30 order and still haven’t been scheduled so last week I deleted the 5th wheel prep, bedliner, and soft-folding tonneau cover in the hopes that I’ll finally be scheduled tomorrow.

With your build having the bedliner and 5th wheel prep I might recommend deleting those to see if that helps, particularly because they’re not difficult to add once you take delivery. That said, tomorrow they’re only scheduling retail orders. I know that means they won’t be scheduling any dealer stock orders but don’t know what that means for fleet.
Thank you for the reply I will try deleting and see every happens hopefully that helps yours out for tomorrow good luck hope you get some good news
 
Update: My truck is now in Birmingham, arrived Tuesday night around 8pm. Only problem is, having to wait until someone kicks the trucking folk in gear and get it delivered about 15 miles to Hoover to the dealership. Sales guy told me today several managers were on the phone this morning trying to get that happening, since they have quite a few vehicles ready to convoy. This is driving me crazy! I'm literally 4 miles from the rail yard when I'm at work. Seriously considering driving by there tomorrow to see if I can catch a glimpse. Sigh.
 
Update: My truck is now in Birmingham, arrived Tuesday night around 8pm. Only problem is, having to wait until someone kicks the trucking folk in gear and get it delivered about 15 miles to Hoover to the dealership. Sales guy told me today several managers were on the phone this morning trying to get that happening, since they have quite a few vehicles ready to convoy. This is driving me crazy! I'm literally 4 miles from the rail yard when I'm at work. Seriously considering driving by there tomorrow to see if I can catch a glimpse. Sigh.
Have your dealer go and get it. The dealer here in TX does this when the trucking company is backlogged.
 
Status updated to In Production and window sticker created. Original build date is 9/13. Good Luck to everyone on scheduling day.

Sending extra vibes for Vermonster.
Yes -- sending good vibes Vermonster's way!

My truck has been hanging out in Wellington, KS since Saturday. I guess it really might take over a month to ship per the Ford estimate.
 
I don’t think it’s a good day for me, lads and lasses.

I would think IC on Blue Oval would have had some info on AS hold being removed.

However, I’m really excited to see what happens for you all! Bring on the tremors!
 
Have your dealer go and get it. The dealer here in TX does this when the trucking company is backlogged.
I hinted around at that yesterday, the sales guy said they weren't "allowed" to pick them up, they had to be brought on trucks. I call BS, it's their vehicles, they just don't want the responsibility.
 
Does anyone know if I'm still OK in terms of build time if I did include Adaptive Steering but my build is a King Ranch? I have a build date of 9/27 from my dealer and ordered the 1st week of May (after telling them to go ahead and sell my '21 order that had just arrived because I was currently out of a job - still kicking myself about that). I still don't have a VIN yet, but I know they changed my priority code to 10.
 
Does anyone know if I'm still OK in terms of build time if I did include Adaptive Steering but my build is a King Ranch? I have a build date of 9/27 from my dealer and ordered the 1st week of May (after telling them to go ahead and sell my '21 order that had just arrived because I was currently out of a job - still kicking myself about that). I still don't have a VIN yet, but I know they changed my priority code to 10.
I have a F350 KR 6.7 tremor with AS scheduled to be delivered to dealer in 1-2 weeks. I ordered on 06/15.
 
Does anyone know if I'm still OK in terms of build time if I did include Adaptive Steering but my build is a King Ranch? I have a build date of 9/27 from my dealer and ordered the 1st week of May (after telling them to go ahead and sell my '21 order that had just arrived because I was currently out of a job - still kicking myself about that). I still don't have a VIN yet, but I know they changed my priority code to 10.
As far as the information here and on Blue Oval, KR is the only model that you can get AS with. I'm actually asking my dealer if it is too late to add it since I have a build week, but no WS or build date
 
Well I wish all of you luck as Ford spins the "roulette wheel of schedules" today. Concerned about the chip issue, but maybe at least employment issue will get better since some of the gov stimulus has dropped.
 
Back
Top Bottom