FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Finally my 3/19 order has been scheduled the day after I removed the bed-liner. The regional rep said that was holding up the order. Doesn’t make much sense since many others had their truck scheduled with bed-liners that ordered months after I did. Happy to finally have a build date of 10/4.
 
Finally my 3/19 order has been scheduled the day after I removed the bed-liner. The regional rep said that was holding up the order. Doesn’t make much sense since many others had their truck scheduled with bed-liners that ordered months after I did. Happy to finally have a build date of 10/4.
Very nice. I’m assuming the emails have begun to land again. Still pretty quiet over here.
 
Finally my 3/19 order has been scheduled the day after I removed the bed-liner. The regional rep said that was holding up the order. Doesn’t make much sense since many others had their truck scheduled with bed-liners that ordered months after I did. Happy to finally have a build date of 10/4.
Do you have the black appearance package? I’m trying to figure out if I remove the bed liner will I have to remove the black appearance package.
 
Do you have the black appearance package? I’m trying to figure out if I remove the bed liner will I have to remove the black appearance package.
Yes, you will. Black appearance package includes the bed liner, whether you want it or not, unfortunately.
 
Someone is getting a delivery. No Tremors, but still....
 

Attachments

  • 20210909_104305.webp
    20210909_104305.webp
    91.2 KB · Views: 85
Well, I tried adding the upgraded alternator and adaptive steering to my King Ranch today. But since my build week has either been assigned, or because it is 12 days out, my build is locked. Guess that is s good thing meaning it will be built the week of 9/20.
 
I hinted around at that yesterday, the sales guy said they weren't "allowed" to pick them up, they had to be brought on trucks. I call BS, it's their vehicles, they just don't want the responsibility.
I think BroncoHooves' dealer must have a special arrangement with the transporter. I've seen several times what your dealer us saying about Dealers not being able to retrieve a truck from a rail yard.
 
Does anyone know if I'm still OK in terms of build time if I did include Adaptive Steering but my build is a King Ranch? I have a build date of 9/27 from my dealer and ordered the 1st week of May (after telling them to go ahead and sell my '21 order that had just arrived because I was currently out of a job - still kicking myself about that). I still don't have a VIN yet, but I know they changed my priority code to 10.
If you have a build date, then you must have a VIN, it wouldn't be on the schedule without a VIN.
 
Just got the call that the Tremor got dropped at the dealership today, originally estimated for next week.

hopefully more good news will follow for some more peeps today!
39BF0693-03E4-4D59-9CB8-951B235FE582.webp
 
Last edited:
BroncoHooves, just wondering what does any of your tracking sites say for delivery status now?
Estimated to be delivered to dealer in 10 days.

The tracking sites don't update that often.
 
Dealer sent me a photo of my Customer Order Verification Program approved dated 9/1. Build below, hopefully get a vin soon.

2022 F-350 Tremor SD
Crew Cab
6.7L
Oxyford White
Black Leather
Ultimate Lariat
Sport Appearance
Quad Beam Headlights
Carpet delete
Wheel well liners
Heated steering wheels
Spray in bed liner
Upfitter switches
 
Do you have the black appearance package? I’m trying to figure out if I remove the bed liner will I have to remove the black appearance package.
I had to remove the black appearance package to remove the bed-liner. I wasn’t thrilled with that but I switched to the sport package and it will work.
 
Back
Top Bottom