FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I had to remove the black appearance package to remove the bed-liner. I wasn’t thrilled with that but I switched to the sport package and it will work.
I personally like the Sport Pkg much better....I can't stand bedliners....sprayed in or plastic drop in.
 
I think BroncoHooves' dealer must have a special arrangement with the transporter. I've seen several times what your dealer us saying about Dealers not being able to retrieve a truck from a rail yard.

I am getting the same story. I find it very hard to believe that only the transporter can get the vehicle here and it must be on their timetable. My truck is 34 miles from my dealer sitting in a railyard for 6 days now. My dealer has always been over the top good for me, but at this point, if I could find one like it on the lot elsewhere I would go there today and buy it.
 
I am getting the same story. I find it very hard to believe that only the transporter can get the vehicle here and it must be on their timetable. My truck is 34 miles from my dealer sitting in a railyard for 6 days now. My dealer has always been over the top good for me, but at this point, if I could find one like it on the lot elsewhere I would go there today and buy it.

Just grab your salesman and go get the truck lol
 
I personally like the Sport Pkg much better....I can't stand bedliners....sprayed in or plastic drop in.
The sport package is growing on me. I definitely like the Java interior better than black. Doing the Sport over the Black reduced the price by 2800. I can use that to change to blackout led headlights, blackout badges and get a liner sprayed at the dealer.
 
Already tried that. Heck I even offered to pay for the transport myself.
My guess is the inability to do that has to do with some liability…and that sucks.
 
My guess is it has something to do with the union contract to transport the vehicles.
Oh that makes sense. I didn’t know that was unionized.
 
Noooo! You got to keep hanging on there, it’s been too long not to!
I’m growing tired, my friend. It’s very much a psychological thing - because it’s not costing me money. Just mental problems.
 
Back
Top Bottom