@BroncoHooves Your tremor at the dealer yet?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
No@BroncoHooves Your tremor at the dealer yet?
I’m up to 17, no offense but I hope I don’t pass you, haha20?? Dang... it's only been about 10 for me and I'm crying.
Damn. Knowing the truck is built and taking this long to deliver is harder than waiting on a vin (No offense @Vermonster) lol
Lol. None taken. At least I have that additional migraine to look forward to.Damn. Knowing the truck is built and taking this long to deliver is harder than waiting on a vin (No offense @Vermonster) lol
Has a '9-NORMAL' concrete status, so truck should be built soon. 5356 sequence number.So I finally got my winder sticker. How do I read all the info at the top again? I can’t for the life of me find the posts that tell me how to do that. Here is my window sticker for reference.
Here you go @VermonsterLol. None taken. At least I have that additional migraine to look forward to.
Awesome. That’s what I thought I’d remembered reading but wasn’t positive.Has a '9-NORMAL' concrete status, so truck should be built soon. 5356 sequence number.
Bailing on AS or bailing all together??I told my wife if I don’t have my truck by January, I’m bailing.
Hope I never see you drive one of these in that caseI told my wife if I don’t have my truck by January, I’m bailing.
I'd be bailing long before that. This has to be the most fucked up ordering process I have ever seen. What a mess!!I told my wife if I don’t have my truck by January, I’m bailing.
Ugly AF.Hope I never see you drive one of these in that case
![]()
I hear ya. I’m just getting more turned off.I'd be bailing long before that. This has to be the most fucked up ordering process I have ever seen. What a mess!!
The whole thing.Bailing on AS or bailing all together??
B+ for effort on the PDFI’ve got a co-worker that took it upon himself to “help” me by giving me updates on my truck’s status. So far, he has helped me by giving me very insightful updates on where things are at. Figured I would share some of the fun. Here is the first “update” I received.
One thing I’ll point out is that he was very disappointed I didn’t order clearance lights, because any real Super Duty MUST have clearance lights as far as he is concerned.
This is trueI’ve got a co-worker that took it upon himself to “help” me by giving me updates on my truck’s status. So far, he has helped me by giving me very insightful updates on where things are at. Figured I would share some of the fun. Here is the first “update” I received.
One thing I’ll point out is that he was very disappointed I didn’t order clearance lights, because any real Super Duty MUST have clearance lights as far as he is concerned.