FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Same. Maybe my truck is just not in the cards. I’m happy to buy that BMW M3 or Porsche 911 I’ve been eyeballing - they just suck for towing horses.
I could offer you my 650ix, but its freedom is a bit tied to that AS Tremor actually materializing.
 
Or maybe the 2023MY truck will knock your socks off and you don't realize it yet... This is fate's way of ensuring you see what it has to offer before you're locked in on a 22MY. Like the headrests, you didn't even realize you should have FOMO...
Yea - I’ve had crap luck with first year models before. Maybe… Wonder when Ford will drop the news on the 2023!
 
Yea - I’ve had crap luck with first year models before. Maybe… Wonder when Ford will drop the news on the 2023!
🤞 hope redesign is ugly so there's 0 thought of me trading in the '22 for one 😂
 
🤞 hope redesign is ugly so there's 0 thought of me trading in the '22 for one 😂
I didn't like the direction taken for the 21 F150 so I'm hoping the same will be true for the Superduty. It's hard for me to imagine how it will be better looking than it already is.
 
From an exterior perspective that is...
Yeah, the only thing that piques my interest is the pro power on board inverter, but not totally on board with lithium batteries.

Fold flat work surface console and recline seats are also nice, but not worth trading in for.

I also don't like the all digital cluster in the F150.
 
Whole week of scheduling reserved for @Vermonster . Hopefully Ice capades announces this. :D

Black leather for adaptive steering wheels being overnighted from Texas:

monkey-working.gif
That's @Vermonster when he finds out he didn't get scheduled on the forum lighting up the airwaves!
 
Whole week of scheduling reserved for @Vermonster . Hopefully Ice capades announces this. :D

Black leather for adaptive steering wheels being overnighted from Texas:

I reached out to Ice Capades a couple times because I view him as the most knowledgable and connected person on the forums. But I made the mistake of sharing his opinion about my situation and dealership and car manager with her. She immediately ordered me to tell her how to track him down and that she was contacting her regional manager to find him and let him know his comments are hurtful.

My wife told me how dumb I was and that our Tremor that was on order since May24th would likely be canceled. Instead, the very next day, the Ford dealership manager and the regional manager for Ford called me on a conference call and told me I was getting an expedited "01" number and they were getting my truck into production. I told my wife that being untactful and a little rude seems to be the key with getting a 2022 model F-350. Or am I misinterpreting what I'm reading?
 
I reached out to Ice Capades a couple times because I view him as the most knowledgable and connected person on the forums. But I made the mistake of sharing his opinion about my situation and dealership and car manager with her. She immediately ordered me to tell her how to track him down and that she was contacting her regional manager to find him and let him know his comments are hurtful.

My wife told me how dumb I was and that our Tremor that was on order since May24th would likely be canceled. Instead, the very next day, the Ford dealership manager and the regional manager for Ford called me on a conference call and told me I was getting an expedited "01" number and they were getting my truck into production. I told my wife that being untactful and a little rude seems to be the key with getting a 2022 model F-350. Or am I misinterpreting what I'm reading?
I’m 01 too - but didn’t do anything buy ask them dealer to reach out to the regional rep.
 
I see no reason to expect to be scheduled. Right now Monday’s are the days I’m checking, even though there’s a little voice in the back of my head saying ‘those production notes are technically regional, so maybe…?’

I’ll be flying to Mobile to pick up my truck, crashing at a friends house for a few days and then cross country back to California.
 
I see no reason to expect to be scheduled. Right now Monday’s are the days I’m checking, even though there’s a little voice in the back of my head saying ‘those production notes are technically regional, so maybe…?’

I’ll be flying to Mobile to pick up my truck, crashing at a friends house for a few days and then cross country back to California.
I think you’re right. I’m rowing that same boat with you, as you know.
 
I think you’re right. I’m rowing that same boat with you, as you know.

And a lot longer, too. I guess I just expected to be reasonably certain nearly 2 months after ordering whether I’d see it this year, or at all. For an item holding up an entire (highest )trim level of trucks you figure they’d put a little pepper on sorting that out or at least communicating something.
 
Back
Top Bottom