FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I keep configuring King Ranches and then realizing I’m looking at paying 80k to settle with a bunch of chrome and hot hot brown that I don’t really like.
This. ALL DAY LONG! been there - done that - got the T-shirt.
 
I went by my dealer today, with my latest spreadsheet update it was shipped on 9/4, and asked for the rail car # from the VVR. We sat down and he slid the screen over to show me all the goodies the VVR has. Got my rail number and found out its CSX, not NS. Now have to figure out how to contact CSX for updates. I did see as of this morning it's in Nashville already. Next stop, B'ham hopefully. My ETA was 9/19-9/25, but he thinks it'll be here in B'ham by the end of the week. We'll see!
 
I will run by the dealership tomorrow and ask to look and the paperwork. I think they just don't know what to look for. If I see a car number I would recognizes it as I work for a rail road.
Gixxer look at my post from earlier (#4660). Show that to the dealer... If they still can't find it PM me.
 
I know I read it somewhere but can’t find it. Does this mean my truck is built and ready to ship?
 

Attachments

  • EB1E9F09-5B79-4DE0-84E0-48A4E7870134.webp
    EB1E9F09-5B79-4DE0-84E0-48A4E7870134.webp
    135.6 KB · Views: 108
I know I read it somewhere but can’t find it. Does this mean my truck is built and ready to ship?
Not exactly. Just means it will definitely be rolling down the line soon, if it hasn't already.
 
Ok thanks! I must have misread I thought when it changed to your state and 9 normal it was done. Just wishful thinking I guess!
Here's the post where I discovered the 9-normal thing and coined the word 'concrete'

Mine did switch to concrete status the day of, or the day before it was built.

 
My dealer has no idea how to find the rail car..
So…the main thing I have learned here; is you have to generally teach these guys. The salesperson most likely does not have access. The small dealer I’m dealing with the “GM” has to. Keeps telling the salesman he can’t do that. Then I send them a screen shot and viola…what they are saying is not the can or cannot…it’s I really don’t want to. If tracking the rail car is important to you, try these steps

E0DA9D20-02E2-4AA9-8AF1-AD3F0E91C6FA.png
 
So…the main thing I have learned here; is you have to generally teach these guys. The salesperson most likely does not have access. The small dealer I’m dealing with the “GM” has to. Keeps telling the salesman he can’t do that. Then I send them a screen shot and viola…what they are saying is not the can or cannot…it’s I really don’t want to. If tracking the rail car is important to you, try these steps

View attachment 33130
D2236DCA-8448-4B4B-95D1-8CDBE9084DB7.webp
 
So I just checked my order tracker and it’s updated with a window sticker link, however I can’t view the sticker yet. Additionally it’s also now saying in production, even though my original build week was 9/13. Does this mean I’m ahead of schedule and my truck is currently getting built right now?
I had the exact same thing. No idea what was going on but the build date was when mine actually got done.
 
Hey guys I’ve been stalking this page for 3 months watching all of you get truck hopeing this means mine was coming but sadly it has not still it is a fleet order from a smaller dealer in Palm Springs ca order date of 5/12 he sent me. This screen last week to show me it was awaiting production does any one know what this screen means or how to find out more information on why others are getting trucks in 2 months and mine has been waiting since 5/12 no adaptive steering attached build sheets
35AF0485-C770-4859-81B2-A390924F80F5.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • E50AE6FD-7285-4E41-9DD5-6475EE090F50.webp
    E50AE6FD-7285-4E41-9DD5-6475EE090F50.webp
    122.3 KB · Views: 66
  • C0409CC6-477B-4B13-80D0-DC1CEE74809F.webp
    C0409CC6-477B-4B13-80D0-DC1CEE74809F.webp
    93.6 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Finally got mine back to home today.
Appreciate all the info and help from this thread!

Some leasons leared:
1. Tracking order or calling ford won't help you to get the truck earlier. (maybe priority code and packages selection will have impact on it but not sure.)
2. Getting railcar # from the dealer and calling rail company to trace when it is in transit.
3. No need to track the order status once it is shipped. My order status doesn't change after it is shipped and even after I already drive my tremor back home.
4. Need to be very patient to order a vehicle from factory.
 
Does anyone have a build week of 9/6? If so, can you see your window sticker in any of the trackers? My build day is supposed to be 9/9 and I still don't have a window sticker.
I got scheduled for a 9/6 build week in August; window sticker appeared twoish weeks ago. It now shows a production date of 9/7 with a delivery ETA of 9/29.
 
Hey guys I’ve been stalking this page for 3 months watching all of you get truck hopeing this means mine was coming but sadly it has not still it is a fleet order from a smaller dealer in Palm Springs ca order date of 5/12 he sent me. This screen last week to show me it was awaiting production does any one know what this screen means or how to find out more information on why others are getting trucks in 2 months and mine has been waiting since 5/12 no adaptive steering attached build sheets View attachment 33141
In reading around the Blue Oval Forums it seems Fleet orders operate totally separate from retail orders so 99.9% of the stuff we talk about in here doesn’t apply to a fleet order. That said, the 0.1% that does apply to you would be the 5th wheel and spray-in bedliner. With a 5/12 order I don’t feel like that should have held up your order initially but currently it seems that the bedliner, 5th wheel prep, and tonneau covers are holding orders up (in addition to Adaptive Steering). I’m a 4/30 order and still haven’t been scheduled so last week I deleted the 5th wheel prep, bedliner, and soft-folding tonneau cover in the hopes that I’ll finally be scheduled tomorrow.

With your build having the bedliner and 5th wheel prep I might recommend deleting those to see if that helps, particularly because they’re not difficult to add once you take delivery. That said, tomorrow they’re only scheduling retail orders. I know that means they won’t be scheduling any dealer stock orders but don’t know what that means for fleet.
 
Hey guys I’ve been stalking this page for 3 months watching all of you get truck hopeing this means mine was coming but sadly it has not still it is a fleet order from a smaller dealer in Palm Springs ca order date of 5/12 he sent me. This screen last week to show me it was awaiting production does any one know what this screen means or how to find out more information on why others are getting trucks in 2 months and mine has been waiting since 5/12 no adaptive steering attached build sheets View attachment 33141
Build priority is retail>stock>fleet. A lot of guys with fleet orders have been waiting a while.
 
I just received another email from my dealer which states that the winches are also having commodity issues. This means the unicorn that I evidently ordered with a Tremor package, 5th wheel prep, spray in bed liner and a winch are all having commodity issues. I’m a week from 4 months since I ordered so I’ll continue to wait because I don’t want to give up these options. Just wanted to pass along the info I received.
 
Back
Top Bottom