Which dealer?Getting to pick up my Carbonized Grey 6.7 Lariat black out package Tremor tomorrow. Ordered back in April and it’s finally here. I’m stoked to get it finally. My dealer honored my X Plan as well.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Which dealer?Getting to pick up my Carbonized Grey 6.7 Lariat black out package Tremor tomorrow. Ordered back in April and it’s finally here. I’m stoked to get it finally. My dealer honored my X Plan as well.
Not me. July 8th orderHas anyone got emails today?
XIT Ford Dalhart Texas.Which dealer?
I can't argue with that, my dad was a Teamster for 20 years before becoming a coal miner for 20 more.I could be wrong but I would think it is teamsters driving the trucks
No luck today even though I got rid of the bedliner, 5th wheel prep, and tonneau cover last week.
@zach@granger told me to keep my fingers crossed for next week so that’s what I’m doing.
If I don’t get scheduled next week I’m going to cancel my order and pick up a Ram for a couple years while waiting for the 2nd year of the 2023/24 Super Duty re-design so they can work the kinks out. I have to imagine that by then this ordering/scheduling process won’t be such a disaster and all these dealers (besides Granger) won’t be trying to mark trucks up $5-10k over MSRP.
In the same boat as you.Got my window sticker yesterday for a scheduled build week of 9/13 (next week). Is there a way, other then calling the dealer, to determine my scheduled build day?
Sport package for life! LolI personally like the Sport Pkg much better....I can't stand bedliners....sprayed in or plastic drop in.
Have you heard of Bedliner and 5th wheel being a holdup?I'm optimistic for next week.
Let's Hope everything gets back to normal sooner than later on pricing.![]()
With the market the way it is it doesnt make sense to use all of that capital on a vehicle. Assuming you can qualify for an APR of 2% over 48 months (or better). On an 80k truck if you put 50% down your total interest payments would be $1600 over the life of the loan. If you put the remaining 40k in some index funds and the market performs the way it has for the last 10+ years you’d average around 10% returns.My family said I'm crazy for waiting to order my truck until I can write that check as well. My plan is to order when I'm a little bit closer and by the time it gets here, I'll have the rest.
Wall Street bets and crypto or get out. I’m gonna turn $1000 into $100000 by the time I get my truckWith the market the way it is it doesnt make sense to use all of that capital on a vehicle. Assuming you can qualify for an APR of 2% over 48 months (or better). On an 80k truck if you put 50% down your total interest payments would be $1600 over the life of the loan. If you put the remaining 40k in some index funds and the market performs the way it has for the last 10+ years you’d average around 10% returns.
In that same 48 month time period that 40k remaining balance would have made you almost $20,000 in profit. Sure it’s not a guarantee but it’s pretty low risk depending on your investments. I bet you pay extra on your mortgage too?![]()
Wall Street bets and crypto or get out. I’m gonna turn $1000 into $100000 by the time I get my truck
The current market is what worries me about large investments. I do have a small investment portfolio but it's nothing to write home about. My Dad said to just put it in a CD for a year. Lol he's old-school.With the market the way it is it doesnt make sense to use all of that capital on a vehicle. Assuming you can qualify for an APR of 2% over 48 months (or better). On an 80k truck if you put 50% down your total interest payments would be $1600 over the life of the loan. If you put the remaining 40k in some index funds and the market performs the way it has for the last 10+ years you’d average around 10% returns.
In that same 48 month time period that 40k remaining balance would have made you almost $20,000 in profit. Sure it’s not a guarantee but it’s pretty low risk depending on your investments. I bet you pay extra on your mortgage too?![]()
I have a scheduled build week of 9/13. I just checked to see if I could see my window sticker and it is saying it isn’t available yet. I’ll check again tomorrow.Got my window sticker yesterday for a scheduled build week of 9/13 (next week). Is there a way, other then calling the dealer, to determine my scheduled build day?
If it shows "in production" you will likely be able to see it tomorrow morning. Mine didn't show available until the next morning.I have a scheduled build week of 9/13. I just checked to see if I could see my window sticker and it is saying it isn’t available yet. I’ll check again tomorrow.
My $0.02 unless you’re looking at retiring in the near future (maybe you are) don’t worry about it!The current market is what worries me about large investments. I do have a small investment portfolio but it's nothing to write home about. My Dad said to just put it in a CD for a year. Lol he's old-school.
Thanks, I went to the link that Ford sent in the email telling me I was scheduled for the week of 9/13 and it said my sticker wasn’t available yet. It also is not showing “in production”. I went to another link that someone posted in here called Ford Mach E reservation details and it showed my window sticker So I think I’m good.If it shows "in production" you will likely be able to see it tomorrow morning. Mine didn't show available until the next morning.