FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

If I don’t pull the trigger I feel like I should send the info to @Vermonster feel actually feel like he deserves it more than me anyway :).
Thanks, Brotha! You definitely deserve the beast!
 
Wall Street bets and crypto or get out. I’m gonna turn $1000 into $100000 by the time I get my truck
Not really the case but if that's your thing go for it! Personally I don't want to commit that much time to a computer. My hunting partner just put 5k into some crypto (I'm not well versed) at $27 a coin.... Yesterday he told me it was over $200. There's definitely an ability to make money.

Personally I'd prefer to put them in index funds- total stock market, SP500, healthcare, etc. Pretty stable, pretty safe. I'm setting my self up to make more in retirement than I do now, and hopefully have the ability to retire young. To each their own though!
 
No luck again today. I know I have not been waiting as long as many of you but am still getting impatient. I found a dealer order for a local dealer in transit. That is really close to what I ordered no carpet delete, no winch but thats easy to add. Does have moon roof and adaptive cruise which I left off due to the delays. Dealer says for a $500 non refundable deposit I reserve it. But he won’t guarantee x plan so I’m assuming it will be a no on that. So my question is can a dealer order be tracked like a retail order can I find out if it’s on a train.
Yes you can track a dealer order the same way. My dealer was cool enough to let me put a deposit on a truck that they ordered while keeping my order in and swapping if it actually gets a build date in a timely manner. I had to use a friend of a friend type situation to get the same pricing on it though. Literally every dealer in the Denver market is MSRP or higher on every dealer ordered truck.
 
No luck again today. I know I have not been waiting as long as many of you but am still getting impatient. I found a dealer order for a local dealer in transit. That is really close to what I ordered no carpet delete, no winch but thats easy to add. Does have moon roof and adaptive cruise which I left off due to the delays. Dealer says for a $500 non refundable deposit I reserve it. But he won’t guarantee x plan so I’m assuming it will be a no on that. So my question is can a dealer order be tracked like a retail order can I find out if it’s on a train.
Tracking a stock order is the same as a retail order. If it's on a train, your dealer should be able to provide the rail car number.
 
looks like mine finally shipped..

1631281703668.webp
 

Allows a reduction cost. Some dealers honor it - some don’t. It’s good to state that you have an x-plan pin out of the gates.

I went through mustang club of America.
Do you think all X-Plans are created equal ? As an example i have an X-Plan PIN from my employer vs. one from Mustang Club. I heard some dealers are reneging on their word to accept X-Plan upon truck arrival. I worry about this happening to me.

As i mentioned above my PIN is from my companies partner affiliation with Ford, we employ ~6000 ppl in the province and i would hope the dealer would prioritize the relationship over the extra profit.. i have ~30 engineers living vicariously through my truck order... it would sure look bad on the dealer to screw this up.
 
Not really the case but if that's your thing go for it! Personally I don't want to commit that much time to a computer. My hunting partner just put 5k into some crypto (I'm not well versed) at $27 a coin.... Yesterday he told me it was over $200. There's definitely an ability to make money.

Personally I'd prefer to put them in index funds- total stock market, SP500, healthcare, etc. Pretty stable, pretty safe. I'm setting my self up to make more in retirement than I do now, and hopefully have the ability to retire young. To each their own though!
For crypto I’m in Bitcoin, Dog coin, Ethereum, chainlink, cosmos, and amplefourth. Some are heavier than others. I feel it’s going to do something good - just not sure how good. My brother in law tossed $8K into Bitcoin and currently it’s over $80K in it.

I also am in traditional stocks, meme stocks, and some mutual funds through a 401k.
Do you think all X-Plans are created equal ? As an example i have an X-Plan PIN from my employer vs. one from Mustang Club. I heard some dealers are reneging on their word to accept X-Plan upon truck arrival. I worry about this happening to me.

As i mentioned above my PIN is from my companies partner affiliation with Ford, we employ ~6000 ppl in the province and i would hope the dealer would prioritize the relationship over the extra profit.. i have ~30 engineers living vicariously through my truck order... it would sure look bad on the dealer to screw this up.
I think so. There are other plans that Ford offers which have better discounts. I am not the all knowing wizard, though.

I think it would be pretty unbelievable to have a dealer try to delete xplan after negotiations. More so after you have a signed Purchase and Sales Agrement with your ID which had to be sent to Ford.

That’s a bit of a bait and switch and typically something a contract attorney can write a letter on your behalf for pretty easily.
 
I’ve got a co-worker that took it upon himself to “help” me by giving me updates on my truck’s status. So far, he has helped me by giving me very insightful updates on where things are at. Figured I would share some of the fun. Here is the first “update” I received.

One thing I’ll point out is that he was very disappointed I didn’t order clearance lights, because any real Super Duty MUST have clearance lights as far as he is concerned.
Update #2. He seems to have a foosball theme going.
 

Attachments

Update #2. He seems to have a foosball theme going.
Semor Buts is a well respected member of the Ford development team, as well. Worked on the newest generation of seat padding with ventilation.
 
Well i got hosed been waiting since march. For the hell of it i talked to another buddy thats a sales guy at another local dealer this morning and he told me he cannot even select tremor package on his system right now
 

Attachments

  • 82EDBFB2-808A-4D25-B4F7-206429CC0FDB.webp
    82EDBFB2-808A-4D25-B4F7-206429CC0FDB.webp
    91.1 KB · Views: 99
Well i got hosed been waiting since march. For the hell of it i talked to another buddy thats a sales guy at another local dealer this morning and he told me he cannot even select tremor package on his system right now
That really sucks. Sorry man.
 
Train car has been sitting in Wellington, KS since 9/5. Is that typical?
Is there a split there, maybe the train left and the railcar is waiting for another to pick it up?
 
Truck is on its way to being delivered to me! I tapped activate Ford Pass yesterday and whoever's delivering the vehicle must've tapped the button on the screen for me just now :D

Distance to empty, tire PSI, and location are all showing.
 
Well i got hosed been waiting since march. For the hell of it i talked to another buddy thats a sales guy at another local dealer this morning and he told me he cannot even select tremor package on his system right now
I'd recommend talking to a few other dealers. I see you are near me. I ordered from Betten Baker in Coopersville on June 22 and mine is bring built next week. I chose them as they honored the x plan pricing but they might be worth seeing if they at least can get you a 22MY. I worked with Jordan Nye. No affiliation and first time buying from them but it seems to have been quick compared to others.
 
Well i got hosed been waiting since march. For the hell of it i talked to another buddy thats a sales guy at another local dealer this morning and he told me he cannot even select tremor package on his system right now
I don’t know if I really buy that cheese burger.
 
Is there a split there, maybe the train left and the railcar is waiting for another to pick it up?
I didn't think of that. No split there exactly, but it is near one and that seems to be a staging area. Maybe that is what is going on - waiting for another train and will then head more westerly (in my direction - CO) than southwesterly (TX) if it keeps going that route. Could be.
 
Truck is on its way to being delivered to me! I tapped activate Ford Pass yesterday and whoever's delivering the vehicle must've tapped the button on the screen for me just now :D

Distance to empty, tire PSI, and location are all showing.
That's great!!! Getting close.
 
Back
Top Bottom