FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Truck is on its way to being delivered to me! I tapped activate Ford Pass yesterday and whoever's delivering the vehicle must've tapped the button on the screen for me just now :D

Distance to empty, tire PSI, and location are all showing.
SWEET!!!
 
Well i got hosed been waiting since march. For the hell of it i talked to another buddy thats a sales guy at another local dealer this morning and he told me he cannot even select tremor package on his system right now
That seems like complete BS? If they're already out of allocation for this month they should receive more next month if I understand the whole allocation system correctly. COVP allocation also helps. I don't know how he could just say that they're out of 2022's when they only started building them 2 months ago and we have no idea when the 2023 order banks will open.
 
That seems like complete BS? If they're already out of allocation for this month they should receive more next month if I understand the whole allocation system correctly. COVP allocation also helps. I don't know how he could just say that they're out of 2022's when they only started building them 2 months ago and we have no idea when the 2023 order banks will open.
I agree, something does not add up. These forums would be plastered with users saying the same thing if Ford was not building any more 22 Tremors.

22s just started production in July. The 23 is expected to be a redesign. They will be building 22s for a long time.

I think perhaps the salesperson is either misunderstanding something or misleading you.

I would speak with a sales manager or try another dealer.
 
The wait begins...
1631287595586.webp
 
I don’t know if I really buy that cheese burger.
Agree with @Vermonster that's a load of horse manure they probably don't have allocation or something to that effect and making a sob story. Go elsewhere @RyanP I'm sure @zach@granger can help or I can get you in touch with someone at my dealer.,
 
I agree, something does not add up. These forums would be plastered with users saying the same thing if Ford was not building any more 22 Tremors.

22s just started production in July. The 23 is expected to be a redesign. They will be building 22s for a long time.

I think perhaps the salesperson is either misunderstanding something or misleading you.

I would speak with a sales manager or try another dealer.
I did talked to a diff dealer and he said he cant select tremor. Im gonna try a 3rd one
 
I did talked to a diff dealer and he said he cant select tremor. Im gonna try a 3rd one
What trim level are you asking for?
 
So Lariat. That’s concerning. Let us know what other dealers are saying.
 
Out of the 246 previously unscheduled orders on the "unscheduled tracker" spreadsheet, only 3 of them got scheduled yesterday (unless some were scheduled that people haven't updated in the spreadsheet yet). Really!?!? If that's representative of Fords overall SD order book, then they only managed to schedule 1.2% of their unscheduled orders. That seems pretty terrible.

-SR-
 
Out of the 246 previously unscheduled orders on the "unscheduled tracker" spreadsheet, only 3 of them got scheduled yesterday (unless some were scheduled that people haven't updated in the spreadsheet yet). Really!?!? If that's representative of Fords overall SD order book, then they only managed to schedule 1.2% of their unscheduled orders. That seems pretty terrible.

-SR-
Yuck. I think that may not be completely updated, as you pointed out. Some of these XLT buyers also needed to change to lariat. I wonder how many are working to upkeep this list. I hope a good deal, but that’s pretty bad. I mean - I’m ripped - but Fatman must be really pissed.
 
Yuck. I think that may not be completely updated, as you pointed out. Some of these XLT buyers also needed to change to lariat. I wonder how many are working to upkeep this list. I hope a good deal, but that’s pretty bad. I mean - I’m ripped - but Fatman must be really pissed.
Just me, but here is the problem:

Some people may submit their info and then never return to confirm they have been scheduled.

I'm trying to think of a way to eliminate those that are not still participating.

My thought is to have a checkbox for users to tick off. Once a month if someone has not "checked in" they will be removed.

I don't want to delete anyone still actively using it, but it's going to continue to be a problem until I can devise a way to purge it.

The alternative is to just reset it monthly and have everyone resubmit, but I'd prefer not to do that.

Ideas?
 
Just me, but here is the problem:

Some people may submit their info and then never return to confirm they have been scheduled.

I'm trying to think of a way to eliminate those that are not still participating.

My thought is to have a checkbox for users to tick off. Once a month if someone has not "checked in" they will be removed.

I don't want to delete anyone still actively using it, but it's going to continue to be a problem until I can devise a way to purge it.

The alternative is to just reset it monthly and have everyone resubmit, but I'd prefer not to do that.

Ideas?
That's why I didn't add mine until it got scheduled. I figured I would forget.
 
Back
Top Bottom