FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Just got back from first drive. Truck is an absolute beast and much more comfortable than the '13 F150. Way too easy to speed with the powerstroke.

Got caught driving with a dumb grin that I couldn't wipe off my face. 😁
 
Just got back from first drive. Truck is an absolute beast and much more comfortable than the '13 F150. Way too easy to speed with the powerstroke.

Got caught driving with a dumb grin that I couldn't wipe off my face. 😁
Oh yeah you'll look down and you'll be goin 90 its stupid easy
 
Truck was just delivered :) It did indeed come with the nice OEM sill protectors!

Factory or Ground Effects must be doing them for Ford now.

Already got the Husky mats installed and getting the seat adjusted to me.

I got two Bill Fick Ford hats as well :D

nyox82p.jpg


IGzotJk.jpg


dDeWbBz.jpg
Congrats! Gorgeous truck, though I suppose I’m biased since I’m getting the same color combo. :D

When you say OEM sill protectors is that a dealer added thing? Or did the truck come from the factory with them? They look great!
 
Hey guys! Anyone know if there is a wait time on the Tremors? I am considering ordering, but the dealer said there is a def cap storage for the 6.7. I may do the 7.3. I don’t pull anything other than in the shower.

Anyway. There will be a 2023 coming in forests green. It’s part of the national park series Ford is releasing. Should be pretty great. I guess it has ballistic side panels and a Kevlar bed. I may wait for that. Apparently it comes with an auxiliary led package and 20k lbs wench from warn.

anyway.
Thanks!

C5B92B2C-DC67-4313-86D8-0A3BE5F6F09C.webp
 
Truck was just delivered :) It did indeed come with the nice OEM sill protectors!

Factory or Ground Effects must be doing them for Ford now.

Already got the Husky mats installed and getting the seat adjusted to me.

I got two Bill Fick Ford hats as well :D

nyox82p.jpg


IGzotJk.jpg


dDeWbBz.jpg
You did post pics! That looks great, happy for you man!

Still waiting for obligatory BK Lounge Tremor photo with sign in clear view...
 
Hey guys! Anyone know if there is a wait time on the Tremors? I am considering ordering, but the dealer said there is a def cap storage for the 6.7. I may do the 7.3. I don’t pull anything other than in the shower.

Anyway. There will be a 2023 coming in forests green. It’s part of the national park series Ford is releasing. Should be pretty great. I guess it has ballistic side panels and a Kevlar bed. I may wait for that. Apparently it comes with an auxiliary led package and 20k lbs wench from warn.

anyway.
Thanks!

View attachment 33425
20k lb wench.....That's a huge bitch!
 
Truck was just delivered :) It did indeed come with the nice OEM sill protectors!

Factory or Ground Effects must be doing them for Ford now.

Already got the Husky mats installed and getting the seat adjusted to me.

I got two Bill Fick Ford hats as well :D

nyox82p.jpg


IGzotJk.jpg
Need more pics please!
 
Congrats! Gorgeous truck, though I suppose I’m biased since I’m getting the same color combo. :D

When you say OEM sill protectors is that a dealer added thing? Or did the truck come from the factory with them? They look great!
I'm guessing factory as mine came with them also.
 
I still haven’t received an email from Ford and I ordered my Platinum diesel last April. I’m beginning to feel like that yankee guy from Vermont!
Did you confirm they used the COVP when they ordered? Otherwise, you'd have to reach out to the dealer for updates. Might be worth investigating.
 
Back
Top Bottom