- May 24, 2021
- 473
- 821
- 2022 F350 King Ranch Ultimate 6.7 Tremor - Antimatter/Stone
- 1998 Nissan Patrol/Safari TD42t - i6 IDI, 1989 Nissan R32 GT-R
thats nice! congratulations.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Were you able to order a Tremor?Started from scratch with chip. Got my conformation email already. Let the wait begin again!
Nice! Congratulations. Is it a 2021 or 2022?Well I gave up waiting for my order and bought this one today. just on my way back from dealer.
I ordered before the COVP came into effect. Since that time I had my sales rep change my priority from #20 to #11. For some reason that resets the order date which then meant a COVP was required. When we finally realized that my sales rep took a copy of my license and submitted a COVP.Did you confirm they used the COVP when they ordered? Otherwise, you'd have to reach out to the dealer for updates. Might be worth investigating.
Yes sir!Were you able to order a Tremor?
2022Nice! Congratulations. Is it a 2021 or 2022?
Alright folks, I need help finding my truck... Truck was built 9/1, Released 9/1, and Ford says it was delivered to my dealership on 9/4. I am located close to the plant, so delivery is by convoy. Dealership is claiming that it was never delivered (I drove through their lot & service center on 9/6 and confirmed it was not there), however, every tracker is stating that it was delivered. I have been in contact with the salesman and general manager who have both been "searching for the truck" with no luck or updates. They are claiming that it is an error in the system...
I decided to take things into my own hands and check the palsapp as well, which has said "pending" since Tuesday. The destination has also been showing "null" every day, except for yesterday around 11:00 when my dealership information loaded into this section, but disappeared about a hour later.
This morning I called Ford Customer Service and they basically read off everything I can see from the trackers, stating that it was delivered on 9/4 but could not give me any new information as far as the carrier or receipt of delivery. I then called the PalsApp Customer Service to question them and they told me that they could not give any information to customers, and that they would only speak to a dealer representative.
I am starting to worry that the truck was damaged, stolen, or on a broken down semi on 75N... I know @mb89mb mentioned that his truck was marked as delivered but his dealer told him that his truck was on "damage hold". I have not received any info like this from my dealer, but fear the worst.
Is there anything else I can do to track down this truck?? I feel like I've exhausted every option but am hoping someone here may have experienced something similar. Someone help!
Agreed - call another dealer - ask for service - ask them if they can run a quick service history and give them the VIN - if they show it "in service" you will know it has been sold.I would check the Vin # and see if it has been registered. That would tell you if it has been sold out from under you.
If your priority code was 20 that means it was submitted as a Stock order, either accidentally or intentionOrder. Retail orders would have a priority code of 10-19.I ordered before the COVP came into effect. Since that time I had my sales rep change my priority from #20 to #11. For some reason that resets the order date which then meant a COVP was required. When we finally realized that my sales rep took a copy of my license and submitted a COVP.
Beautiful ride! Is anyone out there considering removing the bed sticker and lower door badges immediately? I’m 95% sure on I am…Truck was just deliveredIt did indeed come with the nice OEM sill protectors!
Factory or Ground Effects must be doing them for Ford now.
Already got the Husky mats installed and getting the seat adjusted to me.
I got two Bill Fick Ford hats as well
![]()
![]()
![]()
The forest green sounds bad ass! Last I checked you are free to pull anything you want at anytime!Hey guys! Anyone know if there is a wait time on the Tremors? I am considering ordering, but the dealer said there is a def cap storage for the 6.7. I may do the 7.3. I don’t pull anything other than in the shower.
Anyway. There will be a 2023 coming in forests green. It’s part of the national park series Ford is releasing. Should be pretty great. I guess it has ballistic side panels and a Kevlar bed. I may wait for that. Apparently it comes with an auxiliary led package and 20k lbs wench from warn.
anyway.
Thanks!
View attachment 33425
I probably will. I need to have the truck in front of me to really decide. I think they are less obtrusive on the silver, though.Beautiful ride! Is anyone out there considering removing the bed sticker and lower door badges immediately? I’m 95% sure on I am…
Right?? A retro redesigned high-boy would be pretty epic.The forest green sounds bad ass! Last I checked you are free to pull anything you want at anytime!![]()
Debating on the bed stickers... I'll give it a bit more time. Right now I can't say I love them or hate them which is probably a vote to do nothing.Beautiful ride! Is anyone out there considering removing the bed sticker and lower door badges immediately? I’m 95% sure on I am…
Just wait until you see mine. As soon as the dealer gets it delivered from the rail yard that is.. My son in law and I are putting white vinyl over the Rapid Red to give it the 70's highboy look.Right?? A retro redesigned high-boy would be pretty epic.
And hhaha!
Can’t wait to see that!Just wait until you see mine. As soon as the dealer gets it delivered from the rail yard that is.. My son in law and I are putting white vinyl over the Rapid Red to give it the 70's highboy look.
I think you were right @Caddy507 - the car was probably waiting for another train. The car is backtracking north now after sitting around for almost a week. As long as it turn west and not east and the next junction/split one city over, I should be good.I didn't think of that. No split there exactly, but it is near one and that seems to be a staging area. Maybe that is what is going on - waiting for another train and will then head more westerly (in my direction - CO) than southwesterly (TX) if it keeps going that route. Could be.