FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Truck was just delivered :) It did indeed come with the nice OEM sill protectors!

Factory or Ground Effects must be doing them for Ford now.

Already got the Husky mats installed and getting the seat adjusted to me.

I got two Bill Fick Ford hats as well :D

nyox82p.jpg


IGzotJk.jpg


dDeWbBz.jpg
My brother drove down (from Denver area) to where I live yesterday to go to a funeral for a fellow police officer of his. He's pissed he hasn't been going four-wheeling and can't get his family to go camping and, subsequently, has been thinking of getting a trailer. His Tundra can't pull a decent one. I showed him pics of your Tremor and that may have sealed the deal for him. I think he'll pull the trigger as soon as he is able to. I'll have to live vicariously through him since I can't get a Tremor and really want one (need a long bed and max payload with the CC). Looking at your truck makes me regret not going red and not doing the carpet delete. Very nice truck you have indeed!
 
My brother drove down (from Denver area) to where I live yesterday to go to a funeral for a fellow police officer of his. He's pissed he hasn't been going four-wheeling and can't get his family to go camping and, subsequently, has been thinking of getting a trailer. His Tundra can't pull a decent one. I showed him pics of your Tremor and that may have sealed the deal for him. I think he'll pull the trigger as soon as he is able to. I'll have to live vicariously through him since I can't get a Tremor and really want one (need a long bed and max payload with the CC). Looking at your truck makes me regret not going red and not doing the carpet delete. Very nice truck you have indeed!
Shoot. I was re-reading the post and hope it didn't come off the wrong way. We spent the bulk of the time talking about the officer and politics in our state that make things difficult for first responders (not just police officers). The truck was the one uplifting topic.
 
Hey guys! Anyone know if there is a wait time on the Tremors? I am considering ordering, but the dealer said there is a def cap storage for the 6.7. I may do the 7.3. I don’t pull anything other than in the shower.

Anyway. There will be a 2023 coming in forests green. It’s part of the national park series Ford is releasing. Should be pretty great. I guess it has ballistic side panels and a Kevlar bed. I may wait for that. Apparently it comes with an auxiliary led package and 20k lbs wench from warn.

anyway.
Thanks!

View attachment 33425
No there are no wait lists on any of Fords Trucks. They are now using 3D printers and microwave ovens. to get a truck done in about an hour and a half. Oh wait did i take the blue pill again damn.
 
2B6E0CEB-7A83-4122-89E6-A0666123367E.webp

Adding upper stall doors to the barn today. Cold season is coming. Sure would be nice to have my 2022 Ford F-350 lariat Tremor with the 6.7 in iconic silver down here to lift them with the winch and pulley system.

oh well.

Hey - I will say - you all are one cool bunch. I’ve been on BMW forums and those people always know better than the OP. Thanks for rooting for me, guys. In a better place than I was Thursday.

the wait continues…
 
Well went do my dealer today and told then how to pull up the railcar number. I then went home and checked the location and it just arrived in Phoenix at 12:37 today. The dealer said with the unloading then truck loading and travel time it takes about 3 to 5 workdays to get them to the dealership I am thinking 9/20 or so is when I can pick it up. The dealer said he has never been asked where a railcar is before but now know how to find it...lol
 
Last edited:
Well went do my dealer today and told then how to pull up the railcar number. I then went home and checked the location and it just arrived in Phoenix at 12:37 today. The dealer said with the unloading then truck loading and travel time it takes about 3 to 5 workdays to get them to the dealership I am thinking 9/20 or so is when I can pick it up. The dealer said he has never been asked where a railcar is before but now know how to find it...lol
Cool, I'm glad it worked out! You'll find those on this forum have had varied experience with the time from rail to truck to dealer. A few of us seemed to go into limbo for a few weeks but we are none the worse for wear. @Bluezilla and I are even starting a side hustle inspired by this writing a new screenplay for Netflix: "The Adventures of Jethro and Cletus"
 
Emailed dealer last week asking them to make a minor ad to my build. They emailed me Friday morning and said it was too late to add, then emailed me later Friday and said they called, got it added, but no more adds as my truck is about to "kick to the Factory". Hope that turns out to be true and it is gets a build date soon!
 
My wife loves her horses, I’ve never been much of a fan but I am growing to appreciate them more and more. It’s so cool to see them run.
They are true hay burners. But I agree, there is something special there.
66549048-A15F-4AB7-9FBE-BD88BB83EF7B.webp
BBC06E6B-ED02-428F-BEBE-48C481E4DA62.webp
1C9AB66E-04B7-4AF4-B705-F547EFB06D4D.webp
 
I have a friend in Phoenix that knows a guy (lol) that works at the unloading dock and he said he will see if he can send me a picture of it.
Yes I have read some of the horror stories about wait time and I guess I am one of the lucky few that happend to have the right options or whatever to get mine build and delivered under 3 months. My order date was 7/10. Lariat Star White 7.3 almost all options except AS and no sunroof. I did have spray in bedliner.
 
My brother drove down (from Denver area) to where I live yesterday to go to a funeral for a fellow police officer of his. He's pissed he hasn't been going four-wheeling and can't get his family to go camping and, subsequently, has been thinking of getting a trailer. His Tundra can't pull a decent one. I showed him pics of your Tremor and that may have sealed the deal for him. I think he'll pull the trigger as soon as he is able to. I'll have to live vicariously through him since I can't get a Tremor and really want one (need a long bed and max payload with the CC). Looking at your truck makes me regret not going red and not doing the carpet delete. Very nice truck you have indeed!
I'm glad the photos were able to turn the conversation around. Thank you for the kind words again sir! :)
 
Ok BroncoHooves, I'm sure that you know the answer, and likely have already posted at some point earlier (which I tried to dig into the past and find, to no avail)...

My date at the bottom of my window sticker has been 9/1 since it was built, but this afternoon it now says 9/11. It's been sitting at the rail yard since Tuesday night. Sales guy thinks something may happen Monday with getting it brought to the dealership. Why would it change to today's date, unless it's been 1) finally off-loaded from the train or 2) off-loaded and loaded onto truck, OR 3) all of the above and delivered this evening to the dealership. Any ideas?

Disclaimer: Today (before the Bama game) I drove out to the rail yard, but didn't see anything of note, also drove by the dealer, wasn't anything new there yet either.
 
I have a friend in Phoenix that knows a guy (lol) that works at the unloading dock and he said he will see if he can send me a picture of it.
Yes I have read some of the horror stories about wait time and I guess I am one of the lucky few that happend to have the right options or whatever to get mine build and delivered under 3 months. My order date was 7/10. Lariat Star White 7.3 almost all options except AS and no sunroof. I did have spray in bedliner.
Your build is very similar to mine... Mine was also ~2.5 mos from order to pickup. Maybe we just hit on the right combination?
PXL_20210905_190709029.webp
 
Back
Top Bottom