FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I placed my order 7/10 it was built 8/30 and then shipped. It arrived 9/11 in Phoenix so I figure a min 3 to 5 days to unload sort then load on the truck and travel time to my dealer . I did have spray in bedliner so no hold up there. I didn't have the AS never wanted it.... Just got pictures for the auto facility but don't know how to flip..lo

l
Thanks for the info guys.

Gixxer, I see you are, what seems to be, one of the few that had ordered the new Baja Tan interior with a white truck. From what I can see it looks great. I too ordered my Lariat with baja tan and a star white truck. Ordered short crew sport with Ultimate pkg, adaptive cruise, spray in bedliner, quad LED’s and some other options (No AS). Glad to know you ordered spray in liner and it didnt delay you. Your wait was minimal so that's awesome for you. Enjoy it and I’d love to see more pics!

Anyone have much experience with the adaptive cruise? What do you guys think that do?
 
Thank you Rob38!! I almost went with the Power Wagon but the big sticking point was black leather only in the 22 and I just didn't want black here in AZ. Mt Titan has the light tan and I wasn't sure i would like it at first but now really glad I got it. The baja was an easy choice for me.
We have the Ad Cruise on our Honda and for the most part I like it. Once in a great while it will pick up a car in the other lane and slow you down. I will update when she gets delivered.
 
My date has changed at the bottom every week since it went into production (and during shipping). The last three stickers are identical. I am guessing they generate one each week around production scheduling. I don't know if that is what actually happens, but it sure seems like it.
Mine has changed also but it changes back to previous dates too. Yesterday it showed 09/11/2021. Today it has 09/07/2021 again. Has done that several times.
 
I can't seem to find a good average for the delivery time. My truck is scheduled for production in a week, and my dealer said it would be 3-4 weeks after that to take delivery. Seem reasonable to folks?

I get that it's region dependent, I'm in the Northeast.
Screenshot_20210912-184200_Sheets.webp



Average throughout the country is 12.68 days after it has actually shipped. It mostly depends on where you live and the efficiency of the transport company that brings them from the rail yard to the dealer.
 
Anyone have much experience with the adaptive cruise? What do you guys think that do?
From an order perspective? Shouldn't impact it... Mine was Star White Lariat Ultimate 7.3, spray in liner, tonneau, LED headlights, rear wheel wheel liners, UTT, upfitters, homelink, roof lights, block heater, and adaptive cruise. Order confirmed 6/22, built 8/7, picked up on 8/31.
 
Got an update today from my sales rep. Truck is being built on 9/14. He said by the end of this week I should have an estimated delivery date And if everything stays the same as previous custom orders they’ve gotten in recently, he says there’s no reason for me to not have the truck by the end of the month/1st week of October.

Time line for all that are interested:
7/9 order
7/11 order confirmed
8/12 scheduled for production
9/14 build date
 
I can't seem to find a good average for the delivery time. My truck is scheduled for production in a week, and my dealer said it would be 3-4 weeks after that to take delivery. Seem reasonable to folks?

I get that it's region dependent, I'm in the Northeast.
Seems reasonable to me. Definitely some variation. Mine was built (8/26) before Gixxer2000's was built, he is further west, but he will receive his before I do. Mine just went by my house within the last hour on its way (I assume) to Denver. Guessing it will be at least another week before I see it as it needs to get to Denver, be unloaded, and then get trucked to the dealer here in the Springs. The estimate from Ford was 9/29 with it being as early as 9/23. Number of days was estimated at 21.
 
Thanks for the info guys.

Gixxer, I see you are, what seems to be, one of the few that had ordered the new Baja Tan interior with a white truck. From what I can see it looks great. I too ordered my Lariat with baja tan and a star white truck. Ordered short crew sport with Ultimate pkg, adaptive cruise, spray in bedliner, quad LED’s and some other options (No AS). Glad to know you ordered spray in liner and it didnt delay you. Your wait was minimal so that's awesome for you. Enjoy it and I’d love to see more pics!

Anyone have much experience with the adaptive cruise? What do you guys think that do?
I had same interior color, same exterior color (Star Sasi), and had a spray-in liner as well. Also had adaptive cruise control, so I don't think that delayed it.
 
Back
Top Bottom