FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

1631541327210.webp
 
Agreed - call another dealer - ask for service - ask them if they can run a quick service history and give them the VIN - if they show it "in service" you will know it has been sold.
This was my first worry, so I ran several CarFax reports to check for ownership and there have been no changes in ownership.. thank god. A buddy at the dealership has put in a call to the higher-ups at Ford who put a trace out on the truck on Friday. They confirmed it is still down in Louisville, and they believe it is currently held up at Ground Effects for the spray-in bed liner
 
This was my first worry, so I ran several CarFax reports to check for ownership and there have been no changes in ownership.. thank god. A buddy at the dealership has put in a call to the higher-ups at Ford who put a trace out on the truck on Friday. They confirmed it is still down in Louisville, and they believe it is currently held up at Ground Effects for the spray-in bed liner
So in reality you have a truck that has not been released for shipment, yet on all the trackers it says it has been delivered. That's not good. Might be what my issue is. Hope it gets to you soon!!
 
So in reality you have a truck that has not been released for shipment, yet on all the trackers it says it has been delivered. That's not good. Might be what my issue is. Hope it gets to you soon!!
Exactly! It's so strange. Really hoping to see it this week after being a nervous wreck all of last week. At least they know where it is now... or at least they say they do!
 
Right! Where do people get the idea that 5th wheel and bedliner holding it up at all?
My dealer told me those were holdups but obviously that isn’t the case with what I’m reading on here.
 
Not sure if this is good news or not, just logged into fordpass to lock my truck and a 22 super duty was shown. I haven't had an update from ford yet. But I am assuming this means it has been sent to be built? Anyone else have this?
Screenshot_20210913-103325_FordPass.webp
 
I bet you do. I’m about to crack on the AS… not sure it’ll matter at this point.
C’mon Ford! Send us some good news this week!!
My luck, If I cancel AS, I’ll probably become held up for the spray-in liner or 5th wheel…or whatever the next tripwire is.
 
My luck, If I cancel AS, I’ll probably become held up for the spray-in liner or 5th wheel…or whatever the next tripwire is.
I got AS, 5th wheel prep, spray-in liner and the winch so I am probably FUBAR. This is what I want so I am planning to wait until Ford makes me cancel. I am too damn old to start settling on this.
 
Not sure if this is good news or not, just logged into fordpass to lock my truck and a 22 super duty was shown. I haven't had an update from ford yet. But I am assuming this means it has been sent to be built? Anyone else have this?View attachment 33738
If you added your VIN to the Ford Pass app or online at Ford.com this you will see the truck on your app regardless of your build status. I ordered back in April and have had a VIN since June 3 and my truck has been on the app since then.
 
I got AS, 5th wheel prep, spray-in liner and the winch so I am probably FUBAR. This is what I want so I am planning to wait until Ford makes me cancel. I am too damn old to start settling on this.
Same here. Winch here too.
 
If you added your VIN to the Ford Pass app or online at Ford.com this you will see the truck on your app regardless of your build status. I ordered back in April and have had a VIN since June 3 and my truck has been on the app since then.
Dam. I've had my vin for a month now. But this is the first time I've seen it on the fordpass. Thanks!
 
Not sure if this is good news or not, just logged into fordpass to lock my truck and a 22 super duty was shown. I haven't had an update from ford yet. But I am assuming this means it has been sent to be built? Anyone else have this?View attachment 33738
You got my hopes up, unfortunately I don’t see that in my app.
 
Back
Top Bottom