FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I received this today. Not sure if it means my order will finally start moving or what??
 

Attachments

  • 6A9ABE2C-B489-41C5-B4EA-B29CD46E5F40.webp
    6A9ABE2C-B489-41C5-B4EA-B29CD46E5F40.webp
    35.6 KB · Views: 218
I received this today. Not sure if it means my order will finally start moving or what??
That's the first time i saw that letter. Is this letter post VIN assignment? I'm still at the initial email confirmation from Ford stage.
 
Yet another week of no Super Duty scheduling. :(

I guess the "Production Weekly Scheduling Information" isn't very useful, considering that, as of Friday, it said SDs would be scheduled this week for production weeks 10/4 & 10/11, only to have the weekly production notes come out and say otherwise.

-SR-
 
Yet another week of no Super Duty scheduling. :(

I guess the "Production Weekly Scheduling Information" isn't very useful, considering that, as of Friday, it said SDs would be scheduled this week for production weeks 10/4 & 10/11, only to have the weekly production notes come out and say otherwise.

-SR-
I think it’s for stock orders. Retail will be scheduled. And there was nothing regarding adaptive steering. Soooooooooo?
 
Yet another week of no Super Duty scheduling. :(

I guess the "Production Weekly Scheduling Information" isn't very useful, considering that, as of Friday, it said SDs would be scheduled this week for production weeks 10/4 & 10/11, only to have the weekly production notes come out and say otherwise.

-SR-

that says “stock” I was under the impression anything ordered using the COVP program was “retail” and did not fall under the same rules as “stock” vehicles

Am I off base here???
 
that says “stock” I was under the impression anything ordered using the COVP program was “retail” and did not fall under the same rules as “stock” vehicles

Am I off base here???

I read "stock" to be limited to "(stock) Bronco Sport," - all after that for "no scheduling" stock or retail. If the "(stock)" was by itself, then it would apply, but who knows! Ford did say on Friday they will fall short 300,000 vehicles +/- through year end due to chip shortage. So no chips - no reason to build cars or truck that are going to sit with the rest of those sitting now!
 
That's the first time i saw that letter. Is this letter post VIN assignment? I'm still at the initial email confirmation from Ford stage.
This is only a week after my order being placed. I’ve yet to get any emails confirming my order.
 
I ordered mine last week of July. I haven't heard anything up till today. Just got off phone with the sales guy. He said they were told late Friday by Ford they are only building for major fleet companies until further notice....he said I will more than likely not see a truck this year.....:mad: :cry: :mad::mad: :cry:
 
…and just like that. We are in November delivery dates.

(based on everyone’s posts)
 
…and just like that. We are in November delivery dates.

(based on everyone’s posts)
I’m surprised October went that quick. I don’t remember seeing lots of people saying they had October dates. I haven’t even got an email yet. I guess I’ll have to hope for a Christmas delivery lol.
 
I ordered mine last week of July. I haven't heard anything up till today. Just got off phone with the sales guy. He said they were told late Friday by Ford they are only building for major fleet companies until further notice....he said I will more than likely not see a truck this year.....:mad: :cry: :mad::mad: :cry:
Fleet? I thought it was recently announced Retail Orders only
 
Back
Top Bottom