FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Most profitable vehicles would be pre sold retail trucks. Not fleet in my opinion.
At the individual truck level for sure. Though I have to wonder what Ford is risking in fleet relationships long-term if fleets can't get replacements. I wouldn't be surprised if the fleet business brings in more revenue overall.
 
At the individual truck level for sure. Though I have to wonder what Ford is risking in fleet relationships long-term if fleets can't get replacements. I wouldn't be surprised if the fleet business brings in more revenue overall.

But its not like fleet companies can turn to GM or Chrysler either. GM is even worse than Ford right now. I feel bad for GM stores as they have next to zero on their lots for inventory.
 
But its not like fleet companies can turn to GM or Chrysler either. GM is even worse than Ford right now. I feel bad for GM stores as they have next to zero on their lots for inventory.
Good point. I suppose with the whole industry messed up brand alliances will largely remain.
 
I ordered mine last week of July. I haven't heard anything up till today. Just got off phone with the sales guy. He said they were told late Friday by Ford they are only building for major fleet companies until further notice....he said I will more than likely not see a truck this year.....:mad: :cry: :mad::mad: :cry:
I wonder where these sales people get their info. Most of the time they are just talking out of their ass.
 
I ordered mine last week of July. I haven't heard anything up till today. Just got off phone with the sales guy. He said they were told late Friday by Ford they are only building for major fleet companies until further notice....he said I will more than likely not see a truck this year.....:mad: :cry: :mad::mad: :cry:
We have not seen that be the case. Just tell your “salesperson” you read it on the Tremor forum! 👍
I would LOVE to see that imaginary memo from FORD. Have you received anything from FoMoCo? If they registered you right, you should be getting updates. I have been updating my salesperson every step of the way. I’m more vested in this than they are. Think this is the case for most in this group. I’m shocked at how many dealers have no idea how to track these orders. Have no idea how to get railcar information, etc.

Good luck with your order! Hope it is not the case your salesperson laid out.
 
What was the answer to this???
Well he never said if I could change it, just that there is no changing once a VIN is assigned. So not sure if they would let me roll my deposit to a MY23 if we some how made it to next summer without delivery. They are still thinking 4-6mo.
 
Well he never said if I could change it, just that there is no changing once a VIN is assigned. So not sure if they would let me roll my deposit to a MY23 if we some how made it to next summer without delivery. They are still thinking 4-6mo.

Way things are going all we will be seeing is a small trickle of trucks till MY24

Color me jaded
 
We have not seen that be the case. Just tell your “salesperson” you read it on the Tremor forum! 👍
I would LOVE to see that imaginary memo from FORD. Have you received anything from FoMoCo? If they registered you right, you should be getting updates. I have been updating my salesperson every step of the way. I’m more vested in this than they are. Think this is the case for most in this group. I’m shocked at how many dealers have no idea how to track these orders. Have no idea how to get railcar information, etc.

Good luck with your order! Hope it is not the case your salesperson laid out.

Flip side of the equation is whats the turnover of salesman like, if they are like the rest of the service/hospitality industry, it’s extremely hard to get and keep employees, let alone train them to the point they are actually competent
 
But its not like fleet companies can turn to GM or Chrysler either. GM is even worse than Ford right now. I feel bad for GM stores as they have next to zero on their lots for inventory.

Would not surprise me if the big 3 make a big push for fleet trucks before year end. Municipalities that have allocated money for vehicles HAVE to spend the money in this years budget or they lose it, they cant roll it over into the next year.

Ford sucks, ZERO communication with their customers. Is it too much to ask to send out a email apologizing for the delays and give a reason ? My dealer has been outstanding, always quick to reply to my status requests.

Ford could give two shits about retail orders, they know they can sell every truck they build right now. Cant wait till these lots are jam packed again and they have to offer tons of incentives to get people to buy.
 
We have not seen that be the case. Just tell your “salesperson” you read it on the Tremor forum! 👍
I would LOVE to see that imaginary memo from FORD. Have you received anything from FoMoCo? If they registered you right, you should be getting updates. I have been updating my salesperson every step of the way. I’m more vested in this than they are. Think this is the case for most in this group. I’m shocked at how many dealers have no idea how to track these orders. Have no idea how to get railcar information, etc.

Good luck with your order! Hope it is not the case your salesperson laid out.
He ordered it as a fleet he said they were filling those first when I ordered. Now he says only Large Fleet accounts are being filled. I have not received anything from Ford as far confirmed order or anything. He did take a $500 deposit though.....:mad::mad:
 
Maybe I didn’t get pushed to next week, although the window sticker still has not been released…
18EA5D69-FC8E-47FE-8940-53EE64695916.webp
EFE17205-AB31-46F5-A737-5D847F107F89.webp
 
Just curious anyone else contemplating cancelling their order? I have about had it, always drove Ford as my dad worked there 35 years and have had no issues with the last 7 Fords I bought.. there is nothing special about the truck I ordered yet nothing since receiving order confirmed on 5/28.
 
Ok y'all, I purchased the dual battery option and it required the 397 amp alternator add-on. Does that come as one or two alternators?
Two alternators. A 240 amp and a 157 amp that work together.
 
Back
Top Bottom