FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

OK, I’m late to the party, but I have a ‘22 F250 Lariat ordered initially as a ‘21 in March ‘21 with the following options ordered…

Rapid Red
6.7L Diesel
Black Appearance Pkg
Tremor Pkg
Lariat Ultimate Pkg
Hard folding tonneau cover
Rapid Heat Supplemental Heater
Engine Block Heater
Power Moonroof
High Capacity Trailer Tow Pkg
Roof Clearance Lights
Rain Sensing Windshield Wipers
Upfitter Switches
Universal Garage Door Opener
Heated Rear Seat

I had the Adaptive Steering option but dropped it when I found out it was delaying production. The only email I’ve received says my “order is confirmed”.

Question…with the options I have listed, is anything on that list delaying production?

Thanks.
 
Whoop, whoop!
Ordered 8/4
Stone Gray, Lariat Sport, ultimate pkg, panoramic roof, black interior etc.
No bedliner since I love the Bedrug, and no adaptive steering or cruise.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20210914-105724_Brave.webp
    Screenshot_20210914-105724_Brave.webp
    48.7 KB · Views: 91
  • 20210804_115745.webp
    20210804_115745.webp
    80.2 KB · Views: 94
  • 20210804_115712.webp
    20210804_115712.webp
    83.6 KB · Views: 89
Exactly! It's so strange. Really hoping to see it this week after being a nervous wreck all of last week. At least they know where it is now... or at least they say they do!
Update: The plant manager went down and personally found the "missing" truck this morning! They are working on expediting shipping now... Whew!
 
Update: The plant manager went down and personally found the "missing" truck this morning! They are working on expediting shipping now... Whew!
I'll send you my Vin, if you could pass it on to said manager that would be great.....maybe see if my truck is just out back somewhere! HAHA....:ROFLMAO: They should overnight it to your door!!
 
Starting to get a little nervous. Ordered 7-9, no word from ford since confirming. My dealership is tiny and so ford doesn’t build many trucks a month for it, I heard 8 or 9 got built for us last month. I am number 40-something in a line of 60+ ordered super duties. Really don’t want a 23 MY if it is a big update, I am a service technician here and I see first hand how many updates and recalls go into 1st year models. At this rate I’m realistically looking at after the first of the year. Just stinks because I sold my truck two months ago during the pricing surge…I made out like a bandit but I’m stuck driving my work beater until it comes in. Let’s hope this crazy supply chain issues gets better soon 🤞
 
Just got the window sticker!! After checking more than I would care to admit. So it says ramp up top and I read somewhere that this means it has been built?? Can someone confirm? It also says convoy and I am in Nevada (northern). Is it normal that it would convoy that far instead of by rail? I have so many questions, just like a little kido_O
 
I'll send you my Vin, if you could pass it on to said manager that would be great.....maybe see if my truck is just out back somewhere! HAHA....:ROFLMAO: They should overnight it to your door!!
I have no clue know how they got ahold of the plant manager, but I'm glad they finally did! If I can find out how I'll let you know. Overnight shipping and a red carpet just might make up for the 2 week delay!
 
OK, I’m late to the party, but I have a ‘22 F250 Lariat ordered initially as a ‘21 in March ‘21 with the following options ordered…

Rapid Red
6.7L Diesel
Black Appearance Pkg
Tremor Pkg
Lariat Ultimate Pkg
Hard folding tonneau cover
Rapid Heat Supplemental Heater
Engine Block Heater
Power Moonroof
High Capacity Trailer Tow Pkg
Roof Clearance Lights
Rain Sensing Windshield Wipers
Upfitter Switches
Universal Garage Door Opener
Heated Rear Seat

I had the Adaptive Steering option but dropped it when I found out it was delaying production. The only email I’ve received says my “order is confirmed”.

Question…with the options I have listed, is anything on that list delaying production?

Thanks.
I would absolutely drop the tonneau. Add it after you receive.

I've heard Moonroof can take a little longer to schedule, but plenty are being built with them.

I think the black package includes spray in bedliner, which can't be excluded, or else I'd drop the spray in if it was possible.
 
When did you order and any of the “trouble” add-ons like AS?
Ordered in May, don't believe I had any trouble add-ons I specifically didn't order adaptive steering and adaptive cruise...I would hope its not the bed liner that comes with the blackout package...
 
Starting to get a little nervous. Ordered 7-9, no word from ford since confirming. My dealership is tiny and so ford doesn’t build many trucks a month for it, I heard 8 or 9 got built for us last month. I am number 40-something in a line of 60+ ordered super duties. Really don’t want a 23 MY if it is a big update, I am a service technician here and I see first hand how many updates and recalls go into 1st year models. At this rate I’m realistically looking at after the first of the year. Just stinks because I sold my truck two months ago during the pricing surge…I made out like a bandit but I’m stuck driving my work beater until it comes in. Let’s hope this crazy supply chain issues gets better soon 🤞
I've been searching but when are they done with '22 my for builds? I'm in your boat - hopefully there is not a BIG change for the '23 MY
 
Update: The plant manager went down and personally found the "missing" truck this morning! They are working on expediting shipping now... Whew!
Now your truck seat smells like plant managers butt lol.
 
Back
Top Bottom