FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Just curious anyone else contemplating cancelling their order? I have about had it, always drove Ford as my dad worked there 35 years and have had no issues with the last 7 Fords I bought.. there is nothing special about the truck I ordered yet nothing since receiving order confirmed on 5/28.
Hang in there. I ordered my truck on 4/14 and got a confirmation from Ford that same day. I didn’t hear anything else from them until 8/12. They sent me an email saying my truck had been scheduled to be built the week of 9/13. I haven’t heard anything else from them since.

Flip side of the equation is whats the turnover of salesman like, if they are like the rest of the service/hospitality industry, it’s extremely hard to get and keep employees, let alone train them to the point they are actually competent
Good good point!
here we have 1 truck to sale….good luck making a livliehood

Thanks. Which alternator is the standard one if you had just the normal F250?
I don't know for sure, but based on the fact the 240 amp alternator is an available upgrade, it isn't that. There's also a 332 amp alternator upgrade and I don't know what combination that is, which means I also don't know what the base one is. Could be the 157, could be something else.

He ordered it as a fleet he said they were filling those first when I ordered. Now he says only Large Fleet accounts are being filled. I have not received anything from Ford as far confirmed order or anything. He did take a $500 deposit though.....:mad::mad:
Ahh, I have heard fleet orders are maybe postponed. Its been all retail orders on here. Some folks have gone the fleet route not sure how many have received theirs. That would be a good spreadsheet tracker idea. Fleet or retail.

He ordered it as a fleet he said they were filling those first when I ordered. Now he says only Large Fleet accounts are being filled. I have not received anything from Ford as far confirmed order or anything. He did take a $500 deposit though.....:mad::mad:
I'd seriously consider ordering a duplicate truck as a retail order.

Holy snappin arseholes we have a window sticker!!! Spreadsheet still says "in order processing" but I checked the F150 tracker for shits and giggles and it now says "in production". Clicked on the window sticker and there she was!
Nice!!

I'd seriously consider ordering a duplicate truck as a retail order.
I agree. On the tracking spreadsheet, out of more than 300 trucks zero are fleet.

I don't get too many fleet orders signing up, but on the unscheduled list of 250 trucks, 6 are fleet still waiting to get scheduled.

Very few if any fleet vehicles being built. Your best bet (to the OP) is to reorder as a retail order.

I was scheduled for this week back in August. Got an email on 9/3 that I was pushed back to 9/20. One week.
Me too ! Maby we will see a window sticker later this week

So my window sticker date was updated, but nothing changed on it. I didn't just look it over, I put the new one over the old one in an image editor and they are pixel for pixel identical other than the date at the bottom.

Bizarre. 🤷‍♂️

Will the 3D mats for a 2021 fit the 22's? Those mats look pretty good and I want to try them, but don't see them available for the 22s

Can anyone advise what the cutoff date is to order a 2022?
One of the 12 dealers I called told me it isn't set, but could come any moment.

I expect every day they are updating the math to figure out how many they can produce up to the MY changeover with all the supply chain issues and when they get to the end that range

Back