I think when you get a vin ordered mine the first week of August just change to a diesel last week no problem so far.What is the normally accepted point you can no longer make changes to your build?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I think when you get a vin ordered mine the first week of August just change to a diesel last week no problem so far.What is the normally accepted point you can no longer make changes to your build?
When I gave up my order for this truck. I no longer have the 5th wheel prep package. 585 purchase on build is now close to 1800 unless someone else knows where to get it cheaper. install is the $$$Well I gave up waiting for my order and bought this one today. just on my way back from dealer. View attachment 33443
I wouldn’t. Mine has 5th wheel prep and is scheduled for next weekSo should I cancel my 5th wheel prep?
Not yet. Still 9/20Just got an email from Ford pushing my build out another 2 weeks from Oct 4 to the 18th. Anyone else get anything like this?
Just got an email from Ford pushing my build out another 2 weeks from Oct 4 to the 18th. Anyone else get anything like this?
My build was 9/20 and no delay emails until last night. I got an email saying it’s now 9/27. I thought I was lucky since a lot of other 9/20 production date owners received this email a week or so ago. Not the case now that I got it too. I just hope it doesn’t continue to be delayed. In fact I hope it gets back on track for the week of the 20th!Just got an email from Ford pushing my build out another 2 weeks from Oct 4 to the 18th. Anyone else get anything like this?
I just got the same email. Very frustrating given I ordered 3/19.Just got an email from Ford pushing my build out another 2 weeks from Oct 4 to the 18th. Anyone else get anything like this?
My build was 9/20 and no delay emails until last night. I got an email saying it’s now 9/27. I thought I was lucky since a lot of other 9/20 production date owners received this email a week or so ago. Not the case now that I got it too. I just hope it doesn’t continue to be delayed. In fact I hope it gets back on track for the week of the 20th!but that’s most likely not going to happen.
me too, been watching the email. I figure it will come.9/27 is the week of my build, wonder when the notice to push it back will come in
Mine also , and it was a 9/13 build originally same as yoursI wouldn’t. Mine has 5th wheel prep and is scheduled for next week
Ordered 4-19 and got the email yesterday pushing mine from 9-27 to 10-4 as well. I ordered the lariat, no AS but did opt for the spray in bed liner…ordered 4-23-21 build pushed back from 9-27 to 10-04
seen a tremor on lot in birch run michigan this weekend
Right! Where do people get the idea that 5th wheel and bedliner holding it up at all?I had fifth wheel prep and fifth wheel hitch. Did not seem to impact me.
It is a bummer that other trucks aren’t going through - hopefully soon. Congrats to you though!Fortunately, my King Ranch is still on for next week. No delay email last night. I refreshed my email until about 1 am EST...lol.
Sorry to those that did get pushed. I know Ford rubs trucks through in batches, but no one knows what options, packaged, or models are grouped into those batches.
Maybe they got that shipment of AS in.2 shifts this week at KTP. Night shift runs this week. As of now, 3 shifts start back up next week. Hopefully they don't extend it.