FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Just me, but here is the problem:

Some people may submit their info and then never return to confirm they have been scheduled.

I'm trying to think of a way to eliminate those that are not still participating.

My thought is to have a checkbox for users to tick off. Once a month if someone has not "checked in" they will be removed.

I don't want to delete anyone still actively using it, but it's going to continue to be a problem until I can devise a way to purge it.

The alternative is to just reset it monthly and have everyone resubmit, but I'd prefer not to do that.

Ideas?
I like the check box idea.
 
My truck is officially in Utah. Railcar scheduled to arrived in Salt Lake City tomorrow morning at 3am.

Wonder how long it will sit in a rail yard before being delivered to the dealer. Of course I'm out of town next week when the truck is likely to arrive...
 
I sure will. First dealer was reccomended to me. 2nd guy is someone i personally know
I just changed my order on Wednesday from a 250 to 350 and my dealer didn't say there was any issue with submitting with the Tremor package.

On another note, anyone have any idea how long I may have set myself back by making the change? Original order confirmed by Ford on 8/16, changed 9/8. Since the 250/350 Tremor with the 6.7 seem to be identical mechanically and it's just the badge and weight stickers that are different I'm hoping it doesn't put me back a month.
 
I was going to cancel my order. And today the dealership called and said they just received a truck very close to what i ordered but it is Black instead of Rapid red. going to take a look here in 2 hours after they unloaded it from the delivery truck.
 
Truck was just delivered :) It did indeed come with the nice OEM sill protectors!

Factory or Ground Effects must be doing them for Ford now.

Already got the Husky mats installed and getting the seat adjusted to me.

I got two Bill Fick Ford hats as well :D

nyox82p.jpg


IGzotJk.jpg


dDeWbBz.jpg
 
Last edited:
Truck was just delivered :) It did indeed come with the nice OEM sill protectors!

Factory or Ground Effects must be doing them for Ford now.

Already got the Husky mats installed and getting sit adjust to me.

I got two free Bill Fick Ford hats as well :D



IGzotJk.jpg


dDeWbBz.jpg
Boy that’s sharp. Love the sill protectors! Great color!
 
Last edited:
Truck was just delivered :) It did indeed come with the nice OEM sill protectors!

Factory or Ground Effects must be doing them for Ford now.

Already got the Husky mats installed and getting the seat adjusted to me.

I got two Bill Fick Ford hats as well :D

nyox82p.jpg


IGzotJk.jpg


dDeWbBz.jpg
Awesome Truck. That is what I ordered as well. the chrome exhaust tips could not be blacked out too? Husky are they better then weathertech?
 
Truck was just delivered :) It did indeed come with the nice OEM sill protectors!

Factory or Ground Effects must be doing them for Ford now.

Already got the Husky mats installed and getting the seat adjusted to me.

I got two Bill Fick Ford hats as well :D

nyox82p.jpg


IGzotJk.jpg


dDeWbBz.jpg
Very sharp looking truck! Which Husky liners are those - WeatherBeaters (or X-Act Contour)?
 
Back
Top Bottom