FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Yeah, the only thing that piques my interest is the pro power on board inverter, but not totally on board with lithium batteries.

Fold flat work surface console and recline seats are also nice, but not worth trading in for.

I also don't like the all digital cluster in the F150.
What don't you like about lithium batteries?
 
I’m growing tired, my friend. It’s very much a psychological thing - because it’s not costing me money. Just mental problems.
From what I can tell, a lot of people will be bummed if you give up. Not sure if it’s the delusional optimism for AS, your humor, the OCD focus on AS, or the fact that you’re so dang positive. Regardless of what it is, stick around and get your truck — even if it takes another year! ;) Just won’t be the same without you.
 
She's home!!!
IMG_0754.webp
 
No luck again today. I know I have not been waiting as long as many of you but am still getting impatient. I found a dealer order for a local dealer in transit. That is really close to what I ordered no carpet delete, no winch but thats easy to add. Does have moon roof and adaptive cruise which I left off due to the delays. Dealer says for a $500 non refundable deposit I reserve it. But he won’t guarantee x plan so I’m assuming it will be a no on that. So my question is can a dealer order be tracked like a retail order can I find out if it’s on a train.
 
No luck again today. I know I have not been waiting as long as many of you but am still getting impatient. I found a dealer order for a local dealer in transit. That is really close to what I ordered no carpet delete, no winch but thats easy to add. Does have moon roof and adaptive cruise which I left off due to the delays. Dealer says for a $500 non refundable deposit I reserve it. But he won’t guarantee x plan so I’m assuming it will be a no on that. So my question is can a dealer order be tracked like a retail order can I find out if it’s on a train.
If I don’t pull the trigger I feel like I should send the info to @Vermonster feel actually feel like he deserves it more than me anyway :).
 
Well I guess I will have to give up on my email for today - maybe next week! Been searching incoming inventory and put out a few feelers today to dealers to see if any of the trucks are available and at what terms. They are not the color I want - but are nice builds and what they don't have can be added after the fact (winch, bed step, etc.). If they are here now, even if they won't do X-Plan I may just go ahead and buy one of those and then decide when what I want comes in, if the cost to change is worth it or not.
 
@Vermonster hang in there... Maybe this will migrate over to Tremor-land and your dealer will provide something to sip on while you wait:


You know I'm pulling for you, but at some point you have to make the decision that's best for your specific situation. I (along with many other 2 door buyers) are in a similar situation with Bronco as well and can appreciate your pain.
 
Alternatively, dealers could buy customers a bottle of their "favorite bourbon or spirit" as a gesture of goodwill. It's an unusual measure for an automotive company to purchase alcohol for customers. However, it's a gesture that could go a long way for dealers that have a strong personal relationship with their customer base. And, after all, there's nothing wrong with adults enjoying a delicious beverage.
 
@Vermonster hang in there... Maybe this will migrate over to Tremor-land and your dealer will provide something to sip on while you wait:


You know I'm pulling for you, but at some point you have to make the decision that's best for your specific situation. I (along with many other 2 door buyers) are in a similar situation with Bronco as well and can appreciate your pain.
You know what’s funny? I called my dealer a few weeks ago and suggested Ford toss a bottle of the “good stuff” in my console vault before the truck leaves Kentucky. 😎 I told them that could help me forget the long wait.
 
Getting to pick up my Carbonized Grey 6.7 Lariat black out package Tremor tomorrow. Ordered back in April and it’s finally here. I’m stoked to get it finally. My dealer honored my X Plan as well.
We just flew in to Austin yesterday to visit our grandkids…if I had seen this I might have tempted to race down there and try and impersonate CJW! 🤣🤣
 
Alright folks, I need help finding my truck... Truck was built 9/1, Released 9/1, and Ford says it was delivered to my dealership on 9/4. I am located close to the plant, so delivery is by convoy. Dealership is claiming that it was never delivered (I drove through their lot & service center on 9/6 and confirmed it was not there), however, every tracker is stating that it was delivered. I have been in contact with the salesman and general manager who have both been "searching for the truck" with no luck or updates. They are claiming that it is an error in the system...

I decided to take things into my own hands and check the palsapp as well, which has said "pending" since Tuesday. The destination has also been showing "null" every day, except for yesterday around 11:00 when my dealership information loaded into this section, but disappeared about a hour later.

This morning I called Ford Customer Service and they basically read off everything I can see from the trackers, stating that it was delivered on 9/4 but could not give me any new information as far as the carrier or receipt of delivery. I then called the PalsApp Customer Service to question them and they told me that they could not give any information to customers, and that they would only speak to a dealer representative.

I am starting to worry that the truck was damaged, stolen, or on a broken down semi on 75N... I know @mb89mb mentioned that his truck was marked as delivered but his dealer told him that his truck was on "damage hold". I have not received any info like this from my dealer, but fear the worst.

Is there anything else I can do to track down this truck?? I feel like I've exhausted every option but am hoping someone here may have experienced something similar. Someone help!
 
Well I guess I will have to give up on my email for today - maybe next week! Been searching incoming inventory and put out a few feelers today to dealers to see if any of the trucks are available and at what terms. They are not the color I want - but are nice builds and what they don't have can be added after the fact (winch, bed step, etc.). If they are here now, even if they won't do X-Plan I may just go ahead and buy one of those and then decide when what I want comes in, if the cost to change is worth it or not.
What is x-plan? I am not familiar about it.
 
Back
Top Bottom