FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I’m growing tired, my friend. It’s very much a psychological thing - because it’s not costing me money. Just mental problems.
I hear ya! This whole process has been frustrating and exhausting! But, we all will be happy in the end…hopefully!
 
I’m growing tired, my friend. It’s very much a psychological thing - because it’s not costing me money. Just mental problems.
Totally understand your position on it. It feels like the truck (or lack of truck) is becoming a distraction from the real things that need to get done. I own businesses and am far too engaged in this unicorn. I'm not throwing in the towel but can only imagine going through it for as long as you.
 
I've had to step away from the forum a bit more and focus on other things.

Reading constant threads of some guy that ordered 2 weeks ago and is already being built, BS excuses from the dealer, having to pare off options I really wanted - it was all getting too deep under my skin.

It's been a lot easier now that I'm paying less attention.
 
Any idea what that will all encompass???
It will be horribly ugly, lots of things broken, won't have PowerBoost, and they'll kill the 7.3L to bring back the V-10.

This is what I tell myself so I don't get FOMO of the new thing just after my truck arrives. :P
 
It will be horribly ugly, lots of things broken, won't have PowerBoost, and they'll kill the 7.3L to bring back the V-10.

This is what I tell myself so I don't get FOMO of the new thing just after my truck arrives. :p
FoMoCo MoFo!

SIGM643.jpg
 
I’m growing tired, my friend. It’s very much a psychological thing - because it’s not costing me money. Just mental problems.
I traded in my '16, and ordered in February. Truck built in May and sent to Purgatory. Ordered a 22 in June and it arrived a few weeks ago.

Not a day went by that I didn't question trading in my truck and (unexpectedly) going 6 months without a truck. Then it arrived and all those doubts evaporated.

Drop the AS (yours isn't a limited, is it?), it's not worth the wait. IMO

If you decide to wait, when the truck arrives, it will all be worth it. A BMW is nice, and a Porsche is really nice, but they are not going to give you the same feeling and experience.

Plus, we'd all really miss you around here!
 
I traded in my '16, and ordered in February. Truck built in May and sent to Purgatory. Ordered a 22 in June and it arrived a few weeks ago.

Not a day went by that I didn't question trading in my truck and (unexpectedly) going 6 months without a truck. Then it arrived and all those doubts evaporated.

Drop the AS (yours isn't a limited, is it?), it's not worth the wait. IMO

If you decide to wait, when the truck arrives, it will all be worth it. A BMW is nice, and a Porsche is really nice, but they are not going to give you the same feeling and experience.

Plus, we'd all really miss you around here!
I was really perplexed about this earlier for real all joking aside I like @Vermonster he has guns and hunts and has a tractor and drinks like ok like like like lol I would miss him
 
Thanks gang. Somber evening as I sit here pondering my future direction. Many life events tell me to stay the course. I’m not a quitter - but this is getting old.

25D5E1E0-2B61-4BA6-879E-8A313CBD255F.webp
 
Thanks gang. Somber evening as I sit here pondering my future direction. Many life events tell me to stay the course. I’m not a quitter - but this is getting old.

View attachment 33315
Come fly down to TX and drive my truck :D Might tide ya over.
You'll be glad you didn't get the redesign Super Duty next year.
 
Come fly down to TX and drive my truck :D Might tide ya over.
You'll be glad you didn't get the redesign Super Duty next year.
Man - I should take you up on that. I really don’t want a first year model of ANYTHING!

I’m headed to Florida next month. If I see one for sale down there I’ll drive it home. 🤪

Freaking great group of folks you all are. Keeps me in the game. I’ll hammer on.
 
I've had to step away from the forum a bit more and focus on other things.

Reading constant threads of some guy that ordered 2 weeks ago and is already being built, BS excuses from the dealer, having to pare off options I really wanted - it was all getting too deep under my skin.

It's been a lot easier now that I'm paying less attention.
I like this idea. I have hyper focus tendencies sometimes.
 
Man - I should take you up on that. I really don’t want a first year model of ANYTHING!

I’m headed to Florida next month. If I see one for sale down there I’ll drive it home. 🤪

Freaking great group of folks you all are. Keeps me in the game. I’ll hammer on.
Had a good talk with my salesperson Ford is trying to shoot these trucks out. Mine should be here next week!
 
So my window sticker date at the bottom moved from 9/1 to 9/9?? What does that date reflect? Was to be built per the dealer on 9/6 but who knows..
Welcome to the club. I've had (3) 9-Normal window stickers. The most recent one is 9/6. I've had an "in production" status for going on 4 weeks now. My delivery date hasn't changed so I guess we will see.
 
No luck today even though I got rid of the bedliner, 5th wheel prep, and tonneau cover last week.

@zach@granger told me to keep my fingers crossed for next week so that’s what I’m doing.

If I don’t get scheduled next week I’m going to cancel my order and pick up a Ram for a couple years while waiting for the 2nd year of the 2023/24 Super Duty re-design so they can work the kinks out. I have to imagine that by then this ordering/scheduling process won’t be such a disaster and all these dealers (besides Granger) won’t be trying to mark trucks up $5-10k over MSRP.
 
Getting to pick up my Carbonized Grey 6.7 Lariat black out package Tremor tomorrow. Ordered back in April and it’s finally here. I’m stoked to get it finally. My dealer honored my X Plan as well.
 
Back
Top Bottom