FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I’m using the Mach e tracker and there is a “show window sticker” button. This is what I get.
When I got my email From Ford on 8/12 giving me my Vin and build week of 9/13 I couldn’t access my window sticker until 9/9. Its my understanding that they create the stickers just before the truck is scheduled to go into production. I’m not sure if that’s true or not but that’s the way it worked for me. Do you have a build week yet?
 
I thought the day would never come, but finally progress! Ordered 3/29. Just received a call from my dealer today… got my vin and a build week of 10/11.
Az520man… which dealer are you working with?
I’m with you on the no window sticker at this point. I understand it takes a bit for this to show up.
Vermonster, we are all pulling for you now!!!
 
When I got my email From Ford on 8/12 giving me my Vin and build week of 9/13 I couldn’t access my window sticker until 9/9. Its my understanding that they create the stickers just before the truck is scheduled to go into production. I’m not sure if that’s true or not but that’s the way it worked for me. Do you have a build week yet?
Yep, that is true. Window sticker is generated right around the same time scheduling happens.
 
I thought the day would never come, but finally progress! Ordered 3/29. Just received a call from my dealer today… got my vin and a build week of 10/11.
Az520man… which dealer are you working with?
I’m with you on the no window sticker at this point. I understand it takes a bit for this to show up.
Vermonster, we are all pulling for you now!!!
I am working with Chapman Ford in Scottsdale. They have been phenomenal!! Tried several other dealers closer to my little corner of AZ but I couldn’t even get a call back after several attempts so I quit. I understand it won’t have a sticker to it gets closer to the build date (unknown). But at least now I have SOMETHING.
When I got my email From Ford on 8/12 giving me my Vin and build week of 9/13 I couldn’t access my window sticker until 9/9. Its my understanding that they create the stickers just before the truck is scheduled to go into production. I’m not sure if that’s true or not but that’s the way it worked for me. Do you have a build week yet?
No build week info as of yet. Slightly odd based on what I’ve seen. I thought if you had a vin you had a build week. But per Ford marketing, the Ford tracker, and Mach E tracker. No build date info available.
 
Can you upload more pictures? I have the same build and have been trying to find pictures of the sport with white grill.
Awesome looking truck! I too ordered a star white Sport and would like to see more pics. Thanks
 
Okay listen to this people and let me know what you would do in this situation.

After waiting weeks on end and nothing and hearing nothing but crickets. The Dealership told me they had a truck coming in similar to my build that came in that they have offered to me, I Actually bought it but have not picked it up yet supposed to do that today and sign the rest of the paperwork I did give them 40K down.

I had a PCO that i can no longer find. So last night I called Ford Marketing and talked to a lady she stated I do have a PCO and she said it was for $500 and it is good toward a Super Duty but expires on October 4th. I also asked her if there by chance was any new news on the Truck I had ordered and she did some looking and told me she has a VIN number for the Truck I had ordered but it is still in order processing I said great thanks for the info and she gave me the VIN number.

This Morning around 10 am MST I received an Email from Ford stating my truck has been is scheduled for Production the Week of October 18th and it lists a VIN number.

The two VIN numbers from, one from the phone call last night , and one from the production email this morning DO NOT MATCH.

I called Ford Marketing again today they do not know why I have 2 different VIN Numbers (these numbers are off in several different spots) , Marketing says the truck is still in order processing and has not been scheduled for production yet. I asked how that happens they have no clue and sent told me to contact Dealer.

The Truck I ordered is Rapid Red it has 5th wheel prep package that is the biggest difference, The Black truck I bought (that I have not picked up yet has a moonroof which i do not want but can live with.)

I will need to buy the 5th wheel prep package aftermarket for the black truck if i keep it. And it will cost me somewhere around $900-$2000 all said and done.

I do not understand the 2 VIN number thing I am not sure if i should just keep the Black Truck and buy a 5th wheel package. Or wait for the Order and see how many times it gets pushed down later in to the year.

My Wife is screaming at me make a choice because I can not make one to save my life.

I am sure the dealer can sell the Black 2022 Tremor black appearance for more than MSRP which is what I had to pay. and i will be paying full MSRP on the RAPID Red if i chose to wait.

So what would you nice folks do in this situation???
I'd wait. Sounds like what you ordered is just what you want. Sounds like it got scheduled and you have time to figure out which VIN is the correct one. Nothing like getting a truck that you designed.

Two VINS are better than none!
 
For those that are considering a new 22my order or those that already ordered. There are many rumors, many misinformed or clueless dealers and a ton of speculation out there but here is the current schedule concerning Super Duty production for 2022. This was as of Friday which takes into account the chip shortage and plant closures.

​

2022 F-Series Super Duty Production Information​


Per Friday's FDNB (Fleet Distribution News Bulletin) below is the updated production timetable for the 2021/2022MY F-Series Super Duty.

  • 01/20/2021 - 2021MY Final Fleet Order Date
  • 03/18/2021 - 2021MY Last Day to Spec Change (KTP)
  • 03/18/2021 - 2021MY Last Day to Spec Change (OHAP)
  • 06/04/2021 - 2021MY Balance Out Date (KTP)
  • 07/20/2021 - 2021MY Balance Out Date (OHAP)

  • 03/15/2021 - 2022MY Order Bank Open Date
  • 04/22/2021 - 2022MY Scheduling Begins (KTP)
  • 04/29/2021 - 2022MY Scheduling Begins (OHAP)
  • 06/04/2021 - 2022MY Job #1 Date (KTP)
  • 07/20/2021 - 2022MY Job #1 Date (OHAP)
Took delivery of my 22 two weeks ago in AZ. It had been ordered and built for someone else, but his wife said no at the last moment! I was on the dealers waiting list and got the call. Bought it that day, there were others right behind me waiting.
 
Okay listen to this people and let me know what you would do in this situation.

After waiting weeks on end and nothing and hearing nothing but crickets. The Dealership told me they had a truck coming in similar to my build that came in that they have offered to me, I Actually bought it but have not picked it up yet supposed to do that today and sign the rest of the paperwork I did give them 40K down.

I had a PCO that i can no longer find. So last night I called Ford Marketing and talked to a lady she stated I do have a PCO and she said it was for $500 and it is good toward a Super Duty but expires on October 4th. I also asked her if there by chance was any new news on the Truck I had ordered and she did some looking and told me she has a VIN number for the Truck I had ordered but it is still in order processing I said great thanks for the info and she gave me the VIN number.

This Morning around 10 am MST I received an Email from Ford stating my truck has been is scheduled for Production the Week of October 18th and it lists a VIN number.

The two VIN numbers from, one from the phone call last night , and one from the production email this morning DO NOT MATCH.

I called Ford Marketing again today they do not know why I have 2 different VIN Numbers (these numbers are off in several different spots) , Marketing says the truck is still in order processing and has not been scheduled for production yet. I asked how that happens they have no clue and sent told me to contact Dealer.

The Truck I ordered is Rapid Red it has 5th wheel prep package that is the biggest difference, The Black truck I bought (that I have not picked up yet has a moonroof which i do not want but can live with.)

I will need to buy the 5th wheel prep package aftermarket for the black truck if i keep it. And it will cost me somewhere around $900-$2000 all said and done.

I do not understand the 2 VIN number thing I am not sure if i should just keep the Black Truck and buy a 5th wheel package. Or wait for the Order and see how many times it gets pushed down later in to the year.

My Wife is screaming at me make a choice because I can not make one to save my life.

I am sure the dealer can sell the Black 2022 Tremor black appearance for more than MSRP which is what I had to pay. and i will be paying full MSRP on the RAPID Red if i chose to wait.

So what would you nice folks do in this situation???
I would wait. You have waited this long. If you end up wishing you had the 5th wheel prep or dislike the color, you'll never forgive yourself for not waiting.
 
I am working with Chapman Ford in Scottsdale. They have been phenomenal!! Tried several other dealers closer to my little corner of AZ but I couldn’t even get a call back after several attempts so I quit. I understand it won’t have a sticker to it gets closer to the build date (unknown). But at least now I have SOMETHING.

No build week info as of yet. Slightly odd based on what I’ve seen. I thought if you had a vin you had a build week. But per Ford marketing, the Ford tracker, and Mach E tracker. No build date info available.
If you have a VIN you've been scheduled. Ford marketing, Ford tracker, Mach E tracker, or the F150 tracker won't give you a build date. Your dealer can easily give it to you. Either that or ask Cyberman on the Blue Oval Forum. He has given me all my updates. Just make sure you follow the rules.


I ordered on 5/19 and finally got my window sticker yesterday. Build day of 9/23, so about a week in advance. Lariat Value - Tremor - 6.7 - bed liner - tpms & trailer camera - No AS.

Vermonster - Pulling for you Buddy!! Your a champ!!
 
Okay listen to this people and let me know what you would do in this situation.

So what would you nice folks do in this situation???
I would wait. You don't want to settle on a purchase this big. Plus, I've seen some of those red Tremors on here and they look badass! I've never been a fan of red trucks, but I would make an acceptation for one of those.
 
Well it's a start....After commenting on here about dealer putting in order as a fleet last week of July and I have heard nothing. It was recommended on here I tell dealer to order it retail. I told him yesterday after 5pm to put it in as a retail order. I received this before 9am today.... :) :) 🍻🍻:):)
Confirmed_Full.webp
 
I am working with Chapman Ford in Scottsdale. They have been phenomenal!! Tried several other dealers closer to my little corner of AZ but I couldn’t even get a call back after several attempts so I quit. I understand it won’t have a sticker to it gets closer to the build date (unknown). But at least now I have SOMETHING.

No build week info as of yet. Slightly odd based on what I’ve seen. I thought if you had a vin you had a build week. But per Ford marketing, the Ford tracker, and Mach E tracker. No build date info available.

Chapman here also!
 
Got my email as well! 10/4 build week.
Congrats SirFer! Ordered mine 6/3 from the same dealer, was hoping today was the day! I’m trying my hardest to keep patient! 😫 I read your earlier post did you have to delete the black appearance package when you got rid of the spray in bed liner? I’d much rather have it done aftermarket by Rhino or Linex. But I really like the black appearance package.
 
Okay listen to this people and let me know what you would do in this situation.

After waiting weeks on end and nothing and hearing nothing but crickets. The Dealership told me they had a truck coming in similar to my build that came in that they have offered to me, I Actually bought it but have not picked it up yet supposed to do that today and sign the rest of the paperwork I did give them 40K down.

I had a PCO that i can no longer find. So last night I called Ford Marketing and talked to a lady she stated I do have a PCO and she said it was for $500 and it is good toward a Super Duty but expires on October 4th. I also asked her if there by chance was any new news on the Truck I had ordered and she did some looking and told me she has a VIN number for the Truck I had ordered but it is still in order processing I said great thanks for the info and she gave me the VIN number.

This Morning around 10 am MST I received an Email from Ford stating my truck has been is scheduled for Production the Week of October 18th and it lists a VIN number.

The two VIN numbers from, one from the phone call last night , and one from the production email this morning DO NOT MATCH.

I called Ford Marketing again today they do not know why I have 2 different VIN Numbers (these numbers are off in several different spots) , Marketing says the truck is still in order processing and has not been scheduled for production yet. I asked how that happens they have no clue and sent told me to contact Dealer.

The Truck I ordered is Rapid Red it has 5th wheel prep package that is the biggest difference, The Black truck I bought (that I have not picked up yet has a moonroof which i do not want but can live with.)

I will need to buy the 5th wheel prep package aftermarket for the black truck if i keep it. And it will cost me somewhere around $900-$2000 all said and done.

I do not understand the 2 VIN number thing I am not sure if i should just keep the Black Truck and buy a 5th wheel package. Or wait for the Order and see how many times it gets pushed down later in to the year.

My Wife is screaming at me make a choice because I can not make one to save my life.

I am sure the dealer can sell the Black 2022 Tremor black appearance for more than MSRP which is what I had to pay. and i will be paying full MSRP on the RAPID Red if i chose to wait.

So what would you nice folks do in this situation???
I would WAIT and get what you really want brother. I MADE THAT MISTAKE ALREADY. Ended up re selling my brand new Rig
 
Okay listen to this people and let me know what you would do in this situation.

After waiting weeks on end and nothing and hearing nothing but crickets. The Dealership told me they had a truck coming in similar to my build that came in that they have offered to me, I Actually bought it but have not picked it up yet supposed to do that today and sign the rest of the paperwork I did give them 40K down.

I had a PCO that i can no longer find. So last night I called Ford Marketing and talked to a lady she stated I do have a PCO and she said it was for $500 and it is good toward a Super Duty but expires on October 4th. I also asked her if there by chance was any new news on the Truck I had ordered and she did some looking and told me she has a VIN number for the Truck I had ordered but it is still in order processing I said great thanks for the info and she gave me the VIN number.

This Morning around 10 am MST I received an Email from Ford stating my truck has been is scheduled for Production the Week of October 18th and it lists a VIN number.

The two VIN numbers from, one from the phone call last night , and one from the production email this morning DO NOT MATCH.

I called Ford Marketing again today they do not know why I have 2 different VIN Numbers (these numbers are off in several different spots) , Marketing says the truck is still in order processing and has not been scheduled for production yet. I asked how that happens they have no clue and sent told me to contact Dealer.

The Truck I ordered is Rapid Red it has 5th wheel prep package that is the biggest difference, The Black truck I bought (that I have not picked up yet has a moonroof which i do not want but can live with.)

I will need to buy the 5th wheel prep package aftermarket for the black truck if i keep it. And it will cost me somewhere around $900-$2000 all said and done.

I do not understand the 2 VIN number thing I am not sure if i should just keep the Black Truck and buy a 5th wheel package. Or wait for the Order and see how many times it gets pushed down later in to the year.

My Wife is screaming at me make a choice because I can not make one to save my life.

I am sure the dealer can sell the Black 2022 Tremor black appearance for more than MSRP which is what I had to pay. and i will be paying full MSRP on the RAPID Red if i chose to wait.

So what would you nice folks do in this situation???
IMO Sounds like your dealer may be pulling some fishy tactics to get more retail stock from the factory using your information!! I would wait for what you really want , your paying that much do it right, be patient but hold your dealer accountable, also contact Ford Marketing and check if your PCO will hold up since your truck has been ORDERED before the deadline.
 
If you have a VIN you've been scheduled. Ford marketing, Ford tracker, Mach E tracker, or the F150 tracker won't give you a build date. Your dealer can easily give it to you. Either that or ask Cyberman on the Blue Oval Forum. He has given me all my updates. Just make sure you follow the rules.


I ordered on 5/19 and finally got my window sticker yesterday. Build day of 9/23, so about a week in advance. Lariat Value - Tremor - 6.7 - bed liner - tpms & trailer camera - No AS.

Vermonster - Pulling for you Buddy!! Your a champ!!
I thought the day would never come, but finally progress! Ordered 3/29. Just received a call from my dealer today… got my vin and a build week of 10/11.
Az520man… which dealer are you working with?
I’m with you on the no window sticker at this point. I understand it takes a bit for this to show up.
Vermonster, we are all pulling for you now!!!
Thank you, both. I gotta say, reading the posts about folks with March and April build dates finally receiving build info makes me very happy! I also have seen some platinum buyers with AS getting info. That’s great news!!

I’m getting closer based on all this information. In fact, my informant has let me know that my truck did have additional information added within order processing. Oddly enough, I slipped from priory 01 to priority 2. I suppose that could be due to other holds, as the truck I have on order has the UTT, AS, black pack, 5th wheel, add on trailer camera, carpet delete, sun roof, console safe, bug shield, folding bed cover, etc…
 
Got the following email at 3:46am today😍. Gotta say this definitely makes it real and seems like a very quick estimated delivery, I assumed I wouldn't get it until at least Oct. Safe to say I'm excited!!

Screenshot_20210917-061610_Gmail.webp
 
Back
Top Bottom